User Tag List

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jerby
    I agree with Dan..he just has three real rackets, and a good fake of each...tricky
    Ding! That's what I meant to say, though I said it in a very confusing way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, sorry dan

though this is véry confusing..all three T-joint logo's look slightly different..and the "N" in nanospeed on the 77 en 6 look different..

but which O which

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Vipor2005,

Just a few suggestions on the pictures.
    1) Can you not switch the racquet order on different picture?
    2) When you take a picture, can you take the picture on the same face of each racquet?
    3) If you use white background, can you not use flash? If you use flash, can you not use white or any background that cause any WB issue?
    4) Can you ask Sir DinkALot for any suggestion on how he took the pictures for the last challenge?

Thnak you for all the funs and have a nice weekend.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If there is a fake one, I would guess it's the NS7700. There is something weird in the 'Nanospeed' on the shaft and the tubing holes from the tubings are smaller than the other two. The NS6000 should be real. The only one I'm having doubts about is the AT700.

I must say fakes are getting better and better if there is a fake one between these 3 rackets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehe..so,am i true?is it AT700?So,dont forget to send me the prize,k?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    I have to agree because the logic does not make sense. If a real racket is stringed up incorrectly, that means it's counterfeit ?!?!?
    srry.. i must havea expressed myself incorrect... my english isnt the best just yet x) what i meant was the stringing pattern.. or what should i say.. the places the grommets are in.. well whatever... just my own thought.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hehe..sooo...

Quote Originally Posted by silentheart
    Dear Vipor2005,

Just a few suggestions on the pictures.
    1) Can you not switch the racquet order on different picture?
    2) When you take a picture, can you take the picture on the same face of each racquet?
    3) If you use white background, can you not use flash? If you use flash, can you not use white or any background that cause any WB issue?
    4) Can you ask Sir DinkALot for any suggestion on how he took the pictures for the last challenge?

Thnak you for all the funs and have a nice weekend.
    ..Viper2005, are you going to take the pics all over again??...hehe
    Btw, i can't help chuckling as i've realized a bit more people are getting confused (Viper2005 is probably smiling & enjoying reading some of the guesses)..haha..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Given: Only one of the rackets is fake.

In your post #56, pic 2, the yonex logo at the T joint on AT700 is different from the rest. Then AT700 is fake.

Given: Two of the rackets are fake.

No way. Two fake rackets cant be alike. (NS6000 and NS7700 in ur post #56 have same yonex logo on the T joint.

Given: Three of the rackets are fake.

No way. Due to the second explaination.

Given: Three are real.

No way. Or otherwise, Yonex paint work is really bad.

Conclusion: AT700 is fake.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am sure that AT700 is fake..
    looks at the YY logo... and it is the only one different from others.
    wizzy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe the logo difference is just the lighting. If you look at the pictures closely there are subtle differences in the logo because of reflections. They are good pictures mind you but not of studio quality so there will be nuances to each. If there are fake(s)( ha ha!) it/they are very good!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*coughs* waiting for more pics

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Here is the next picture.

Sorry to keep you all waiting....

Let see if this helps a bit.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well... I like to speculate a lot... lol & i'm doing it in this thread anyhow

My reason for saying the AT700 may not be quite genuine has to do with the paint scheme in the head of the racquet...
    I realize it is supposed to be the newer Yonex colour scheme of having a candy red colour... however, there is a big inconsistency between this racquet, and many other photos i've seen published by both retailers & Yonex themselves on their .com & .co.jp websites...

This has to due with where the paint ends (the red transition fade into black), and starts from the T-join of the racquet... I notice in most other photos at about the 5th grommet hole, the black begins... whereas it does not begin until the 7th on these pics?
    I realize there can be some inconsistencies but... i've never seen quite that large of an error before from YY... especially since we believe them to have the most rigorous Quality Assurance and genuinely overall most consistent products. (cheap shameless plug lol)

If other owners of the NS6000 post about whether they have MP grommets in the first few holes, this may be of help as well...
    Yonex.co.jp's website shows their NS6000 to have just regular grommets on the racquet, whereas bbeshop shows 2 variations of the same racquet in their photos of the racquet... so that is a bit misleading...

My other reason for suspecting the NS6000 has to do with the paint scheme of the shaft as well... while still dont have enough pictures... I dont notice the pearly reflective effect of the shaft... this could be all in due part to the lighting of the photos as mr eggroll had mentioned.
    In other photos i've seen, the NS6000 has a very prevalent pearly reflective effect on the shaft starting where the words NANO just end...

Again I could be wrong, lol but these are just my thoughts and observations, and I am most welcome to suggestion from owners & professional critics alike...
    Yes Yes, i'm doing exactly what viper wants... spreading possible misinformation trying to sway some votes and confusing everyone

Anywho, that's my wall of text for today
    Last edited by Kelvin; 03-03-2007 at 11:45 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

black man your approach reminds me of how you prove and solve problems in geometry and discrete math :P

and yess real NS6ks have MP grommets on the four mains. i would know, my dad has one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well spotted! it the black should be starting around the 6th grommet

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin
    Well... I like to speculate a lot... lol & i'm doing it in this thread anyhow

My reason for saying the AT700 may not be quite genuine has to do with the paint scheme in the head of the racquet...
    I realize it is supposed to be the newer Yonex colour scheme of having a candy red colour... however, there is a big inconsistency between this racquet, and many other photos i've seen published by both retailers & Yonex themselves on their .com & .co.jp websites...

This has to due with where the paint ends (the red transition fade into black), and starts from the T-join of the racquet... I notice in most other photos at about the 5th grommet hole, the black begins... whereas it does not begin until the 7th on these pics?
    I realize there can be some inconsistencies but... i've never seen quite that large of an error before from YY... especially since we believe them to have the most rigorous Quality Assurance and genuinely overall most consistent products. (cheap shameless plug lol)

If other owners of the NS6000 post about whether they have MP grommets in the first few holes, this may be of help as well...
    Yonex.co.jp's website shows their NS6000 to have just regular grommets on the racquet, whereas bbeshop shows 2 variations of the same racquet in their photos of the racquet... so that is a bit misleading...

My other reason for suspecting the NS6000 has to do with the paint scheme of the shaft as well... while still dont have enough pictures... I dont notice the pearly reflective effect of the shaft... this could be all in due part to the lighting of the photos as mr eggroll had mentioned.
    In other photos i've seen, the NS6000 has a very prevalent pearly reflective effect on the shaft starting where the words NANO just end...

Again I could be wrong, lol but these are just my thoughts and observations, and I am most welcome to suggestion from owners & professional critics alike...
    Yes Yes, i'm doing exactly what viper wants... spreading possible misinformation trying to sway some votes and confusing everyone

Anywho, that's my wall of text for today

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up The next clue.

Here is another clue everyone's been waiting for.

Left=AT700
    Center=NS6000
    Right=NS7700
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol
    I dont know if this shot confused me more or helped...
    I really dont know anymore haha... i still say AT700 is suspicious.
    If only BJ & the other experts could weigh in again with their latest opinions..

I'm a nub so i dont know anything.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast