User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 86 to 102 of 109

Thread: KLBC open 2007

  1. #86
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Great tournament! Keep it up!

  2. #87
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Petaling Jaya, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,051
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hmm...sounds fun...but too bad i live far away from here....

  3. #88
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    113
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZhiWeiZ View Post
    Hmm...sounds fun...but too bad i live far away from here....
    same here ... even further ... im in penang ... should there be PGBC, i will sure attend

  4. #89
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Petaling Jaya, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,051
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Haha!!! Cuz if got stateplayer...i dare not join...but this tourney special ler...no state player...aiya wasted la !!!

  5. #90
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    113
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZhiWeiZ View Post
    Haha!!! Cuz if got stateplayer...i dare not join...but this tourney special ler...no state player...aiya wasted la !!!
    hehehe ... i mentioned attend not join
    anyway, congrats to all winners !!!

  6. #91
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Petaling Jaya, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,051
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    kK>..!!!
    Haha !!! Try to join 1 next time....

  7. #92
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    113
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZhiWeiZ View Post
    kK>..!!!
    Haha !!! Try to join 1 next time....
    will do so after u train this old auntie hehehe ... havent even reach kampung level player

    geezzz ... we off topic ... sorry

  8. #93
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    260
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    great pics guys

    too bad i can't join this time.

    will try to make it next time...must be fun...XD

  9. #94
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    2,174
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up

    Over all i must say Loosai have all the credit for bring this event so successful. He did all the paperwork, organize, timetable, bring in sponsor like Phiten!, bring all the people together to this event and many more. He even sacrifice to join in this tournament because he know that if he play in event and the event may not goes well. I really salute to this man!

    In this tournament, i can see many players play their best even i think when they lost no matter in first round or second round they should feel happy. Like myself, hehe i lost in first round i also feel happy with my partner performance and myself. Because i know we both play our very best!

    During this tournament, many people ask me what is KLBC? now more people know who is KLBC. Of course KLBC stand for Kuala Lumpur, Badminton Central. Is just a fun club for badminton fans! a place for us to meet other badminton player!

    For the winner i wish them Congratulations and those who join in "You are still the best!". If in this tournament where we did mistake or wrong, please accept our apologies. For them who miss this year KLBC open, we hope to see you again in KLBC Open 2008.

    Terry.
    Last edited by terry; 05-28-2007 at 01:29 AM. Reason: editing words

  10. #95
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Petaling Jaya, S'gor, M'sia
    Posts
    1,338
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No women? That's sad... never mind next tournament I'll drag in all my girly friends =P

    Holding any others in the near future? Hehe.

    Nice pictures, and congrats to all winners! =)

  11. #96
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    kuala lumpur
    Posts
    933
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by terry View Post
    Over all i must say Loosai have all the credit for bring this event so successful. He did all the paperwork, organize, timetable, bring in sponsor like Phiten!, bring all the people together to this event and many more. He even sacrifice to join in this tournament because he know that if he play in event and the event may not goes well. I really salute to this man!

    In this tournament, i can see many players play their best even i think when they lost no matter in first round or second round they should feel happy. Like myself, hehe i lost in first round i also feel happy with my partner performance and myself. Because i know we both play our very best!

    During this tournament, many people ask me what is KLBC? now more people know who is KLBC. Of course KLBC stand for Kuala Lumpur, Badminton Central. Is just a fun club for badminton fans! a place for us to meet other badminton player!

    For the winner i wish them Congratulations and those who join in "You are still the best!". If in this tournament where we did mistake or wrong, please accept our apologies. For them who miss this year KLBC open, we hope to see you again in KLBC Open 2008.

    Terry.
    terry

    not only i , u oso do a lot of work in this game.

    anyway u r good partner

    loosai

  12. #97
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    240
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default wooncc

    wah... wooncc look vry 'dahsyat' in the pic. Look like Fu Hai Feng.

  13. #98
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    klumpur
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default help! any tournaments for school children?

    Hi everyone,

    Anyone come across a junior trmnt during this school holidays?

  14. #99
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    83
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loosai View Post
    MD age above 40 finalist...............

    Loosai, u n terry got above 40 meh

    Anyway Congratulation on the ur success of KLBC event

  15. #100
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    kuala lumpur
    Posts
    933
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ct_23 View Post
    Loosai, u n terry got above 40 meh

    Anyway Congratulation on the ur success of KLBC event
    finalist only two pairs between us...

  16. #101
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    83
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loosai View Post
    finalist only two pairs between us...

    Haha ok Loosai.....next year i will sure support ur event via joining KLBC open 2008

  17. #102
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Damansara Jaya
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Congrats!!

    Great organization of the tournament, Loosai! Hope it becomes an annual event every year, like the All-England C'ships. Great pictures, the players looked like they are having fun and great atmosphere. You have my support for future badminton events. Keep it up, bro!

    Cheers,
    Richardf1

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Klbc
    By terry in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 796
    : 12-16-2008, 12:03 PM
  2. Chinese Taipei Open 2007 Semifinal Day5 ( September 22,2007)
    By huangkwokhau in forum India Open / Japan Open / Chinese Taipei Open / Macau Open 2007
    Replies: 1136
    : 09-23-2007, 11:26 PM
  3. KLBC vs Melawati United
    By ahtan in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 52
    : 08-31-2006, 04:32 AM
  4. Klbc Vs Jbbc~20/8/2006
    By terry in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 40
    : 08-27-2006, 10:04 PM
  5. KLBC Double Championship'06
    By terry in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 25
    : 08-11-2006, 09:33 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •