User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

theirs a reason why yy rackets are more expensive, and pay close attention whoever started this thread, yy rackets are more expensive because they actually put the material they are claiming in the racket, so yah they put titanium in the sides of my ns9k, it made it expensive but that dosent mean the claimes by yonex are true like 5%more power 30% more durability blablabla but they wouldnt put it in their racket if it didn't make some diffrence, so now all the copy-cat brands use low grade materials and/or dont even put in "elastic ti" or w/e u wana call it, just to make a profit, obcourse im not saying yonex isent making a profit, there the monopoly on the badminton market, anyways, now im getting into quality, and ur better off getting a yonex then any other brand of racket of the same price, wow thats very confusing i hope u all understand what im talking about,

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I received a reply

"Hi, I've told you in the early mail, the racket are are not Yonex product but manufacture in CHina, I dont do refund.USD 65.00 you can't get it anyway around the world.

Edwin"

:s. He admits its fake?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My reply:

Hello Edwin,

Thanks for your reply. I'm glad you agree that the racket is not manufactured by Yonex but, as you say, by a third party manufacturer in China. However, the issue is that nowhere in the product listing did you mention that the racket is not a genuine yonex racket.

The title of the eBay auction under which I purchased the racket was "Yonex NanoSpeed 9000 Badminton Racket." The pictures of the racket you provided displayed the Yonex logo and your comments in the product description indicated that the racket was supposed to be authentic, by virtue of the presence of an engraved serial number. "Laser serial number engraved , SP version." There was nothing to even hint that the racket had not been produced by Yonex. Hence, the listing misrepresented the item by implying that the racket was genuine and you have admitted that it isn't. I chose to purchase a genuine Yonex NanoSpeed 9000 racket from you for $95 USD. If I was aware that the racket was not a genuine Yonex, I would not have bought it from you.

As the item you supplied me is not the item described in the eBay listing, I am entitled to a full refund which I hope you will give me.

In addition to this, the fact that you strung the racket with APACs string when we clearly agreed through email correspondence that the racket would be strung with Yonex BG-65 string is another issue I have with the item you delivered me. Although I was prepared to turn a blind eye to this before, you did tell me that the item you were sending me was strung with genuine Yonex string, but the item that arrived was branded with APACs string. I paid for the genuine Yonex string and am entitled to a refund on these grounds.

Now of course I don't want to give you negative reputation on eBay, and I don't want to do anything which might harm your business on eBay. I'm hoping we can resolve this through a refund, and we can leave this behind us. However, I am prepared to take this matter further if a refund is not offered.

Yours sincerely,

halfdocstill
    Last edited by nantah1; 03-04-2007 at 10:08 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

btw if anyone has anything to say that might help me out, please say it....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

reply:
    "
    Hi,
    I didnt and never said the racket is manufacture by a third party. I ONLY said it's manufacture in china with grade A product. with serial number and laser engraved.
    Does the racket I send you laser engraved????
    The stricker got 2 types which is the one you're asking is the lastest shipment of mine and the one you received is the old sticker which they change to the hologram

I have sold dozens of it to around the world with the cheap price and no refund had been made....

the profit is very low for me, if you want a refund how about the racket?? ebay fee's ?? paypal fee's?? shipping fee's???

Let close this deal. how about I refund the yonex Bg65 string which I send wrong??"

meh, im tired. ill reply tomorrow. plz cud some1 help out here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if paid with credit card: contact credit card company
    If by paypal: Contect paypal and hope for the best.

and the way the seller is talking to me just annoys me way to much. Ya yonex racquet made by 3rd party in china.... yea right... they make nothing in china. only lower end stuff are made in taiwan. (sorry for angry voice and sarcasm)

try not to waste your time with this person as much as possible. If they don't give refund just leave negative feedback because they will be scared. and in comment colum make sure it said they sold fake item to you even if they refund. if they do, then wait for the last day which you can leave feedback and leave neutal or negative feed back indicating this item was fake. Then this person won't be able to leave you negatvie feed back usually.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The seller is throwing a bunch of excuses.

Since he said it's manufactured in China, it's counterfeit since high-end JP rackets are made in Japan.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im thinking that my next email will explain how it is definitely counterfeit if it was manufactured in china, and set an ultimatum for a refund before I contact paypal and ebay. does any1 have any suggestions about what might be better?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chrishin
    if paid with credit card: contact credit card company
    If by paypal: Contect paypal and hope for the best.

and the way the seller is talking to me just annoys me way to much. Ya yonex racquet made by 3rd party in china.... yea right... they make nothing in china. only lower end stuff are made in taiwan. (sorry for angry voice and sarcasm)

try not to waste your time with this person as much as possible. If they don't give refund just leave negative feedback because they will be scared. and in comment colum make sure it said they sold fake item to you even if they refund. if they do, then wait for the last day which you can leave feedback and leave neutal or negative feed back indicating this item was fake. Then this person won't be able to leave you negatvie feed back usually.
    This person has already given me positive feedback, so there is no worry about him neg repping me now.

My reply:

Hello again Edwin,

OK, it seems I misunderstood your email, so what you're saying is that the racket was manufactured in China, but it is genuine?

Well, unfortunately Edwin, it isn't genuine. You say in your email that the racket was manufactured in China. However, all genuine Yonex top-end rackets are produced by Yonex factories in Japan, NOT in China.

Moving on to further evidence that the racket is fake, it was never in question that there is a serial number on the racket you supplied me with, and that it appears to be laser engraved. However, the serial numbers do not match. Let me explain, the serial number on the cone is a date code, in this case it reads 250768SP. This means that the racket was manufactured on the 25th of July 2006. The serial number of the shaft is the unique number for each racket, and increases with each manufactured racket. In this case, it reads 5334125. However, all rackets produced in the entire of the year 2006 are meant to have a much higher number than this, at least 6000000. The serial number is way off.

As for the stickers, again, you are wrong. Firstly, in the picture you showed me of the racket on the eBay listing, the yellow hologram sticker was present on the racket, but on the racket I was sent it is not there. Secondly, the sunrise sticker on my racket is NOT a replacement for the hologram sticker. There should either be both the sunrise and the hologram stickers, or just the hologram sticker. The sunrise sticker is just supposed to mean that the racket was sold by Sunrise, a racket distributor company (thought it clearly hasn't been sold by them, as it's fake).

So again, I would like a full refund from you for a racket which definitely does not match the item description you gave me. It is fake.

Your whole attitude to this matter is off putting. You have sold me a fake Yonex racket, and when I am asking for a refund you are behaving very aggressively towards me and refusing to pay. I have given you this window of opportunity to resolve this matter without a big issue being made of it, but if you do not refund my money by midnight GMT on Wednesday the 7th of March, I will:

1. Give you negative feedback which reads "fake racket, strung with different string to what we agreed (fake APACs instead of Yonex), bad attitude, no refund given"

2. Report you to paypal

3. Report you to eBay

4. Report you to Yonex

If you want the racket back, first refund me the full $95, provide me with your address and I will return it. However, you will have to pay for the postage to return it as well. I will not send the racket back until after I have received the refund as there is no guarantee I will get a refund after I return the racket.
    Last edited by nantah1; 03-05-2007 at 01:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would just open the Ebay claim and PayPal claim now to put preassure on the seller to take action.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's a question that's been puzzling me. Why do research after buying a product, and not before?

-dave

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wood_22_chuck
    Here's a question that's been puzzling me. Why do research after buying a product, and not before?

-dave
    the lure of the dark side is strong.
    he must learn how to use the force

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vader? Darth Cooler?

-dave

Quote Originally Posted by cooler
    the lure of the dark side is strong.
    he must learn how to use the force

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

zzzzzzz
    "
    Hi Mr,
    I never said the racket are genuine, I only said it was a grade A product made in China.

1. Give you negative feedback which reads "fake racket, strung with
    different string to what we agreed (fake APACs instead of Yonex), bad
    attitude, no refund given"

2. Report you to paypal

3. Report you to eBay

4. Report you to Yonex

Please I made a deal to close the case, you're the one who is actng aggressively saying all this. I've deal a lot in ebay and your feedback only 13. report to Yonex doesnt make much different to me. You can see how many seller sell Yonex NS9000 in ebay, so are you going to report to them also.
    You can check all your mail , I really didnt say the racket are genuine. yet you want me to refund usd95 + the shiping back to me.
    I 'm sorry I made the mistake by sending you the wrong string , and I'm willing to refund you the BG65 string money .
    Well, unfortunately Edwin, it isn't genuine. You say in your email that the
    racket was manufactured in China. However, all genuine Yonex top-end rackets
    are produced by Yonex factories in Japan, NOT in China.

Since you know the top end rackets are not made in China why you still want to buy from me?
    I have given you this window of opportunity to resolve this matter without a big issue being made of it, but if you do not refund my money by midnight GMT on Wednesday the 7th of March,
    I will:

Please understand that I'm not making much money for this racket, I hope that we solve this matter peacely ... not warning me for reporting to ebay ...

Edwin"

Will my lower eBay rating really affect me when I complain to paypal/ebay?
    Last edited by nantah1; 03-06-2007 at 07:12 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It won't lower your ebay rating. They may do a mutual withdrawl which means that positive will not count even thou it shows that there is a positive there - something like that.

I would report him because the deal was not valid in the first place. It's counterfeit. The assumption is, it is supposedly a genuine racket.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    It won't lower your ebay rating. They may do a mutual withdrawl which means that positive will not count even thou it shows that there is a positive there - something like that.

I would report him because the deal was not valid in the first place. It's counterfeit. The assumption is, it is supposedly a genuine racket.
    No no, I meant will my lower eBay rating influence paypal and eBay's decision if I report him. But I think my question was answered in the market place section of the forum. Thanks though Matt, you've helped me out a lot so far .

Dear Edwin,

What do you mean by grade A product? :S

I'm also hoping we can resolve this all peacefully, Edwin. Just give me my $95 refund before tomorrow and we can leave it.

If I report you, paypal/eBay will almost definitely take my side, and you will experience much worse decreases in profit than if you just give me my refund (e.g. paypal account frozen, eBay account closed, etc). If you just refund this one racket out of all the other items you've sold, you won't be losing very much money.

I'm not going to change my mind, Edwin. If I don't receive $95 by tomorrow at midnight GMT, I'll report you, not because I want to fight with you, but because I need that money back. If you refuse to give it back, then there's nothing else for me to do other than report you to eBay who will make you give it back, and this will harm your business.
    Last edited by nantah1; 03-06-2007 at 04:04 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

his reply was:

If you want a refund, but not in full only the racket of usd60.00 not the shipping cost.
    and you have to pay for the shipping to ship back to me.OR I refund you usd35.00 and you keep the racket . in my acution NO RETURN was stated clearly and I'm doing the refund to settle this problem with asap.
    I told you very clearly how's the racket, you bought it now you dont want it and want me to refund all the money yet I'll have to pay the shipping to ship back to me, what is it. I really cant get what are you trying to do.
    I already report this to ebay and they're investigating...
    I pay hundreds on my ebay and paypal fee's they'll go on the investigation , your's?
    This racket also are bought in ebay and then resell it in ebay, do I need to report all the seller I bough from to ebay. then it'll be a big problem ! my fren
    zzzz now what?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast