Online Retailers in Canada - does anybody know of some?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Tauri, Nov 19, 2001.

1. Tauri

Tauri Guest

Hi everyone,

I just found this site and am excited to be able to talk badminton with such knowledgeable people. I'm a university student in Ontario playing varsity badminton, men's singles and doubles and am looking for a new racket or 2 or 3 :)

I currently play with Yonex Ti-3 - but am dissatisfied with the power for singles and feel for doubles.

I am looking at going to an MP-77 for singles and Carlton AS-TI for doubles. Any thoughts?

I am also quite new to the string scene (my rackets are strung at 21lbs with BG 65) any suggestions as to what tension and type of string to use for the new rackets? I need more power for singles especially.

My primary question is DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ONLINE RETAILERS IN CANADA that I can purchase rackets from?

Any help will be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks, Tauri

2. Creative

Creative Guest

Lee's badminton. They ship to anywhere in Canada. Prices might not be the best but they do sell online. www.leesbadminton.com I remember a few out in western Canada. Other BC regulars from the west will know. Since, you are situated in Ontartio, Lee's would be better.

3. Mike

Mike Guest

I have dealt with Lees a few times. They didn't give me much info like: they have it in stock and delivery time. They didn't even have any idea whether my racquet was shipped or not. Took me 3+ weeks to get it. Don't expect good services.

4. wing0

wing0 Regular Member

try www.badmintonpage.com

5. TrunkZ69

TrunkZ69 Regular Member

Student
    if you want a as-ti for a good price, maybe we can arrange sometime? email me. im willing to sell a pratically new as-ti for rather cheap. bye.

6. LL

LL Guest

www.brownssports.com

If you are in Toronto, you can get both racquets there.

LL

7. LL

LL Guest

Oh yeah, I think they ship out too...

8. Mark

Mark Guest

www.prizmsports.com

9. Hol

Hol Guest

http://www.tenniszon.com/

10. Jens

Jens Guest

The best online

Hey you want to get a really good racket. Try www.prizmsports.com. They sell FORZA badminton products. They are the best rackets in the world. I can vouch for that. They are number 1 in Euorpe and will hopefully be in number 1 in North America. Anyway give them a try I use the Legend Classic and for 99 bucks CDN you can't lose. If not and you are looking for some more power you should try the Tech 500 1. Will Milroy uses it and he can nail that thing. Good luck!

11. MJ

MJ Guest

Where exactly are u located ?? I sell racquets and am based in Toronto. email me if you want some prices .. restring@hotmail.com

12. gopes

gopes New Member

Student
    Check out this Toronto store: www.tdgsportsinternational.com
    They have Black Knight at really good prices & it says they'll have Yonex in September which will probably be at good price too...they also have the ASICS GEL BLAST 3 which is a sick shoe!!!