User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 18 to 33 of 33
  1. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    296
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azn_123
    Ummm how much for yumo on friday from 8-10?? Mehh today was pretty good. Hehe I went c2 today too watch some super eliters. HOLEY CRAP sure they were good. DAMN...alice man is really really good. I think I saw phillyis chan<--spelt the name wrong probably..sorry. Mehh I need PRIVATE LESSONS!!! ARGGGG
    We've got about 15 people so far on 3 courts x 2 hours. Usually people pay about $5.

  2. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    vancouver,canada
    Posts
    1,663
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    5 bucks?? Is that feather included. I love feathers lol

  3. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    vancouver,canada
    Posts
    1,663
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey me and a coupe of friends are going to renfrew community centre today at 5:55-6:55pm. For some badminton if you have feather birds please share and come play us!!! Your all welcome to come. If your coming leave a post and I'll tell you how we look like so we can play you guys. I'm going in about an hour...need to go early a bit. MSG ME ASAP!!

  4. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Badminton @ Edmonton, Ab Spring break

    anyone wanna play in the spring break? where i usually play is not going to be opened? or does anyone know anywhere that I could go play? (not expensive)

    too bad everyone on the forum is like in vancouver

  5. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    vancouver,canada
    Posts
    1,663
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Welps I'm free today so I want to do some bady!!! Today who wants to go to c1 from 1-5pm?? POST IF YOUR COMING!!

  6. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    vancouver,canada
    Posts
    1,663
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So far I can't get contact of ph_leung. Does anyone want to play tomorrow which is sat. from 9am-12<--lunchtime!! lol..I prefer feathers if possible. Plastics are ok. MSG ME ASAP..I really need ph_leung's reply but he's not replying atm. So I need some backup bady partners.

  7. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    296
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azn_123
    So far I can't get contact of ph_leung. Does anyone want to play tomorrow which is sat. from 9am-12<--lunchtime!! lol..I prefer feathers if possible. Plastics are ok. MSG ME ASAP..I really need ph_leung's reply but he's not replying atm. So I need some backup bady partners.
    Didn't check mail until now... got off work, pretty much headed to C2 until 8pm then on to Yumo... back there at 9am. Hope you can make it.

  8. #25
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Richmond, BC, Canada
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default anyone wants to play at yumo 10-12 dropin?

    looking to play with others at yumo tonight. Anyone interested?

  9. #26
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    vancouver,canada
    Posts
    1,663
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceOfBMT
    i'll play~~~~~~~
    Heyy were you the one with the white jacket on, on court 5 today at yumo??? I was just guessing if that's you.

  10. #27
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    vancouver,canada
    Posts
    1,663
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ph_leung
    Didn't check mail until now... got off work, pretty much headed to C2 until 8pm then on to Yumo... back there at 9am. Hope you can make it.
    GG!!!!! lol more bady!!!!

  11. #28
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Richmond
    Posts
    49
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azn_123
    Heyy were you the one with the white jacket on, on court 5 today at yumo??? I was just guessing if that's you.
    ............
    I wuz NO WHERE near Yumo..I wuzn't even in da city man...lol

  12. #29
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    vancouver,canada
    Posts
    1,663
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceOfBMT
    ............
    I wuz NO WHERE near Yumo..I wuzn't even in da city man...lol
    LOL I was thinking it was you because I dunno I just felt like you were Prince haha yumo is nice but one thing is their lighting is just too bright for my eyes

  13. #30
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Richmond
    Posts
    49
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azn_123
    LOL I was thinking it was you because I dunno I just felt like you were Prince haha yumo is nice but one thing is their lighting is just too bright for my eyes
    lol..then whoever u saw must have been pretty prince-like....=_=...
    LOL

  14. #31
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    vancouver,canada
    Posts
    1,663
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceOfBMT
    lol..then whoever u saw must have been pretty prince-like....=_=...
    LOL
    LOL yuppp!!right now heyy do you think you could get me those RSL shuttles at yumo for a cheaper price?

  15. #32
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,302
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Why don't you e-mail YUMO directly? If you really want cheap shuttles purchase at least one box of 50 tubes from oversea.

    Quote Originally Posted by azn_123
    LOL yuppp!!right now heyy do you think you could get me those RSL shuttles at yumo for a cheaper price?

  16. #33
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    vancouver,canada
    Posts
    1,663
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete LSD
    Why don't you e-mail YUMO directly? If you really want cheap shuttles purchase at least one box of 50 tubes from oversea.
    LOL..I PM him =) oh yeahh peter!!!! We need to have a game with each other doubles??<--hmmm lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    : 05-07-2011, 11:50 PM
  2. Spring Break Hours Updated
    By ABC Staff in forum Affinity Badminton Club
    Replies: 0
    : 04-07-2009, 01:57 PM
  3. BBC Spring Break Camp 2009
    By BBC Staff in forum Bay Badminton Center ( BBC )
    Replies: 0
    : 03-27-2009, 12:11 PM
  4. Playing in Vancouver Over Spring Break
    By Tweak in forum Canada West
    Replies: 3
    : 04-01-2008, 08:49 PM
  5. whats everyone doing for spring break
    By odjn in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 13
    : 04-21-2003, 10:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •