Try The new CHA CHA search engine!

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by B3nny H4nn4, Mar 8, 2007.

1. B3nny H4nn4

B3nny H4nn4 Regular Member

Sup Guys

So basically I am working for a new search engine called ChaCha right now and I am suppose to help promote it! Here is some basic info on the search site:

I would like to personally invite you to try ChaCha, a revolutionary new searching experience!

ChaCha is changing the way people search and is the first company to provide the power of combining the best results from traditional search engines AND includes the best results that have been handpicked by people, or ChaCha Guides!

Also at ChaCha you can locate difficult to find information by instantly connecting to a live person, one of the ChaCha Guides that will relentlessly locate the information FOR YOU. It's like having a Free VIP Service at your fingertips!

I love using this new search engine and you should try it out by clicking on the link below!

http://try.chacha.com/?rid
    =82644

So basically what makes this site pretty useful is the fact that you can have someone to do the searching for you by clicking on "search with a guide". After clicking this link you will be set up in an IM window with a search guide and all you need to do is tell him/her what you're looking for. If your use to the old fashion way of searching, ChaCha has the instant search same as Google. So click on the link, download the toolbar if you want and try it out! After all, if you find out you don't like it, you can always uninstall it! ^_^