Nanospeed 9k to mp 100

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by killersmash, Mar 11, 2007.

1. killersmash

killersmash Regular Member

i bought my nanospeed 9k last year... at first i felt it has lots of power.. but i bought a spare racket ( muscle power 100) and it has much more power:eek:! i dun know whether to switch to mp 100 .. but it lacks the control my nanospeed has..because my mp 100 is new , i am not used to it yet.. can anyone tell me when u are used to mp 100 will it have better control?
    By the way .. my style of play is intermidiate-advanced.. i love drop shots and deception , clear are base to base but smash is not really powerful :D plz reply :);):cool:

2. Jinky

Jinky Regular Member

NS9000 would be suitable for you:)

3. killersmash

killersmash Regular Member

o ok..but are the 2 rackets about the same? yonex says that nanospeed is headlight but it feels like even balance to me .. and mp 100 is even balance but it feels like head heavy ! btw ty for ur reply ^^ i try mp100 for a couple of training to try to get used to it and see if it is better

4. yoyomonkey

yoyomonkey Regular Member

I have both ns9k-x and mp100. The mp100 is hard to defense because it's head heavy. With the ns9k-x my defense is soo good, but with clearing and stuff i'm weak with the 9k. I sold my 9k because i'm alway nervous of breaking it in doubles.

5. Russki Bear

Russki Bear Regular Member

IT
    The MP100 is difficult to control. It is a bit harder to drop accurately and net rolls have to be well executed. Defence is definitely slow.

But if you can compensate for this the racquet has quite a lot of potential. When you do the shots right, the control is as good as any racquet I have used so far if you use a tight enough tension (I use 26lbs).

It seems more solid than the AT800Off to me, but is was a 3u and my racquets are 2u.

From what my friends tell me the 9k is more an all round racquet where the MP100 is IMO rather focused towards power and aggression.

6. foo.tw

foo.tw Regular Member

Breakinhg NS9000 in double? IMO, it's much harder than breaking a MP100.

7. Russki Bear

Russki Bear Regular Member

IT
    I dunno I have an MP100 that has clashed more than a few times now.