User Tag List

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ixory
    Doubles Victory Shows M'sians Can Rank Among The Best, Says Abdullah

PUTRAJAYA, March 12 (Bernama) -- The spirit of "Malaysia Boleh" shown by the Malaysian team who won the All-England men's doubles title in Birmingham yesterday indicated that Malaysia and Malaysians could rank among the best in the world, Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi said Monday.

The prime minister said the Malaysians' spirit, faith and values would determine whether Malaysia and Malaysians could achieve the desired position.

Abdullah on behalf of the Malaysians congratulated Koo Kien Keat and Tan Boon Heong for winning the title.

"We got back what we lost 25 years ago," he said in his acceptance speech after being conferred the Napoleon Hill Foundation Global Leadership Award at the Putrajaya International Convention Centre, here.

Abdullah said he watched the match and described it as a very exciting moment.

"I am happy they have won. I have tried to call them. Surprisingly, the prime minister could not get in touch with them," he said in jest.

The duo defeated world champions and top seeds Cai Yun-Fu Haifeng of China in the final match 21-15, 21-18 for the title at the National Indoor Arena in Birmingham.

Razif and Jalani Sidek were the last Malaysian pair to secure the title in 1982.

>>Even PM said it an exiting games..hah
    Just goes on to show how little Malaysians actually win. If Hu Jintao does that everytime a Chinese wins something, where will he find the time to run the country?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Video Available for Download Here.

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...4&postcount=96

Ended up using Xvid instead so slightly larger file than X264 to maintain a reasonable quality.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hcyong
    Just goes on to show how little Malaysians actually win. If Hu Jintao does that everytime a Chinese wins something, where will he find the time to run the country?
    Exactly. Malaysia is a relatively small country both in terms of its overall strength and its achievement in sports. I don't see any problem that they cherish and celebrate every single achievement at the world-class level.

Those who are/were living in the Southeast Asia region could probably recall how Brunei celebrated the first medal (Bronze medal some more, if I'm not wrong) they won at the SEA Games back in 1980s.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they are just awesome.... apparently, i wonder if they will suffer a downfall...
    hope NOT!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Congrats!

I have the pair will be HUMBLE ALWAYS and DON'T UNDERESTIMATE future opponents! Work hard! Also, a BIG THANK YOU to REXY! He was the backbone all the way and roots to winning this match.

Lets not forget our other pairs, they played well but also must never underestimate the opponents or play fancy shots. I see a future in our doubles team, not only KKK/TBH shouldering the responsibility but also the rest of the teams!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JaCkô
    Koo Kien Keat performs a jig after seeing his tap tumble over the net to set up match point as Chinaís Cai Yun goes sprawling in a bid to retrieve the bird.

Source: The Star, 2007
    LOL i remember that...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya, that's naughty and funny LOL...

Congratz to KKK/TBH for the great winning and the great match!
    Big THANKS to REXY!! Happy belated birthday!! LMAO!!
    proud of you all!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hcyong
    It's badminton for God's sake. Do you even know the importance this sport has played in our country's history! Sheesh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by doremi
    It's badminton for God's sake. Do you even know the importance this sport has played in our country's history! Sheesh.
    hahahahhahaadassa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Congrats to KKK/TBH, Rexy and Malaysia!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alfa2
    hhehehehe....pull a "hafiz", not possible, this all "hafiz" thingy is copyright reserved by our all mighty HH only. Only HH can be consistently inconsistent. But i heard that our yoyo king was playing with injury when he lost in AE. is it true?
    Hahaha...this is damn funny... This copyright better owns by HH only.Dont think anyone wanna steal this copyright from him.
    I would also like to congrats our very own superb and powerful pair (KKK/TBH) for what they have done yesterday. Credits should also go to Rexy for making Malaysia doubles be at the top of the world again. It has been long time since we last produced a pair that can make ppl scared even before meeting them in the court.
    They are now just like Lin Dan, being the target to be beaten in all upcoming Opens. I wonder those pairs out there will now only aim to beat them and forget about winning the championship. Hopefully those pairs will not use this formula (Win over KKK/TBH = Win the championship).This formula is WRONG!!!! Hahaha....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

congratulations to KKK/TBH .... if thier performance is as consistent as from thier last game's last 15 minutes ... i find it really hard for other ppl to beat them ..... so mentally strong, physically fast and solid combination !!!!!! rexy hav craved the perfect diamond ! hehe dont forget ... i heard rexy shout "c'mon boys !!! FIGHT !!!!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KKK/TBH does not only have best skills, but they have the greatest confidence and fighting spirit as well.. I'm proud of them..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahha..many congrats to both of them!!! i've been busy posting msgs in kkk's blog as well as the thread under prof players..aint aware that many threads have been created!!! truly proud of their success!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HAHAHAHA, when did Koo Kien Keat said this in New Strait Times, i just realised .....

"Our strategy was to play fast as Haifeng-Cai Yun are quicker on court and we needed to outdo them in this area," said Kien Keat.

"I didnít feel the pressure playing the final but I am feeling it now as I must shave my head bald. That was the bet I took with my teammates if I win but I donít know if I will do or not."

so he still considering, someone is gonna to take back his words

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by angelatby
    HAHAHAHA, when did Koo Kien Keat said this in New Strait Times, i just realised .....

"Our strategy was to play fast as Haifeng-Cai Yun are quicker on court and we needed to outdo them in this area," said Kien Keat.

"I didnít feel the pressure playing the final but I am feeling it now as I must shave my head bald. That was the bet I took with my teammates if I win but I donít know if I will do or not."

so he still considering, someone is gonna to take back his words
    he jz confirmed in his blog saying that all of us will see him bald after he's bk to KL fr Swiss Open

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by winnie
    he jz confirmed in his blog saying that all of us will see him bald after he's bk to KL fr Swiss Open
    He really goin to do it. That needs a lot of courage man !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default KK Koo's blog

Hi,

Can anyone give me the URL of KK Koo's blog? Thanks!!!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast