Also New, just didn't see this forum :P

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Eric Lin, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Eric Lin

Eric Lin Regular Member

High School Student
    Hi everyone,

My name is Eric Lin, I'm currently 14 years old and I live in Canada (Toronto, Ontario to be specific). I've been playing badminton for roughly 3 years now. I've been an on and off player for the past year and my skills have slowly declined. I use a purple Yonex Isometric ED racquet (That's what the racquet case says at least :p). I've recently tried out for my high school badminton team, unfortunately I didn't make it (but I do admit that the other players were better than me), so this year (2007) I'm determined to train so I can make the team this year (2007-2008).

Other sports I like besides badminton are Tennis, Ping Pong, and Basketball (although I'm not too great at it).

Well, that's pretty much all I have for an introduction, nice to meet you all.

[Sorry for the other topic I made, must of clicked post reply twice or something]

#1 Eric Lin, Mar 11, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2007
  2. D-man2005

D-man2005 Regular Member

Welcome.

Welcome Erin Lin,

Good luck on your training to make the school team.

Setting goals is always important. Meeting those goals is good but exceeding them is even better. With hard work and determination you will get there. Remember pratice to makes it perfect. Start playing games with people that are better than you. You will learn faster that way.

Cheers,

D-man