Future Stars in Men's Doubles

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by JaCk™, Mar 11, 2007.

1. JaCk™

JaCk™ Regular Member

This is a new thread.. The success of KKK/TBH prompted me to start this thread..I hope everyone shares their opinion on the future big stars in men's double.. The criteria is, they must be young now (eg, under 25 years).. Currently, i will say that Mas, Indon and Korea have bright future in men's double.. Mas has KKK/TBH, Indon has Markis/Hendra and Korea has LYD/JJS.. Too bad for China, Cai Yun is slightly older.. So, other than these three pairs, who do you think will dominate in the future like the way Rexy/Ricky, CSK/YKH and next Ha-Kim and Lee-Yoo did during their times?? Or in the future, only KKK/TBH, Markis/Hendra and LYD/JJS dominating?? ;)

2. indra

indra Regular Member

KKK/TBH will be the next MD legend!!! I like them very very much.....

3. ixory

ixory Regular Member

Korean MD ,Sang Hoon Han & Yeon Seong Yoo also one of future star.See how he kill Markis and Hendra in 2nd Round.Do China had another pair else than CY and FHF?

4. Dimduo_81

Dimduo_81 Regular Member

Congratulatory Note

I'm extremely delighted to have KKK/TBH emerge as champions in Men's Doubles. However, I do hope they keep the momentum and keep on improving their quality as other pairs would try to beat them. Most of all, thank you Rexy for bringing up the standards of our double players to a whole new platform and setting a higher benchmark! Being a world champion and able to coach AND producing outstanding results is not an overnight magic but through sheer determination and hard work, not only from coaching style but instilling dedication and perpectual motivation on the players. Many challenges ahead, World Championships and Olympic..they still have a long way. Lets hope they train well and maintain their outstanding performance!

5. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Now the whole badminton forum all about KKK/TBH...I am very happy for them.

6. daniel2323

daniel2323 Regular Member

how about Mr. TH ??? th vs kkk/tbh thread.. whos the dominate the forum :rolleyes: ???

one thing, in kkk/tbh forum .. no bashing so far .. unlike taufik .. but i liked it alot pro-contra of him.. :D ..

anyway, congrat kkk/tbh .. !! u deserve..:)

7. JaCk™

JaCk™ Regular Member

No doubt TH and KKK/TBH thread gain popularity in this forum.. Well, three of them are badminton superstars.. A few years back, when TH was 17, he started winning international tournaments.. He was the future star at that time.. Now, we cannot longer say TH is the future star of badminton.. furthermore, he says he will retire after the Olympics.. sad lost to badminton..

8. JaCk™

JaCk™ Regular Member

Back to this thread, future stars of badminton.. somehow China fail to produce a young and consistent pair.. they rely too much on CY/FHF.. but CY/FHF have their weakness and often lose to pairs who adopt a strategy to counter attack them.. So far, Korea has 3 young pair for the future, Indon has 1 young pair for the future.. Malaysia no doubt has its own KKK/TBH.. any other potential young pair??

9. JaCk™

JaCk™ Regular Member

suddenly recalled.. remember Malaysia Mak Hee Chun-Lim Khim Wah, the World Junior 1st Runner-up? or Arif Latif-Indra Vountus? they are still young but definitely not as good as KKK/TBH..

10. sickgal

sickgal Regular Member

why start a new thread again??hahah.. i'll be busy as ever to post here n there

11. JaCk™

JaCk™ Regular Member

since you and ixory loves KKK/TBH so much, no harm for me to remind you all about KKK/TBH.. if u post more, KKK will like you more, cos you keep remember him.. am i right?? but i think you are not as crazy as ixory.. if can, i think ixory wants to shave KKK bald personally and create thousands thread abt KKK/TBH..

12. sickgal

sickgal Regular Member

wakakkakaka...actually i personally bumped into him once.. at sri petaling.. the place where im staying.. but i dont think he remembered me... hahahha..thats was like 2 weeks after the Asian Games

13. JaCk™

JaCk™ Regular Member

u met him two weeks after the Asian Games.. Too bad cause before Asian Games, he did not promise to go bald if he wins the gold medal.. if not, you can see him bald in Sri Petaling and even touch his smooth head..

14. sickgal

sickgal Regular Member

hahaha.. that time he was waiting in a car.. double park actually..so i could not get my car out...but he's at the passenger seat..then he came out n asked me ..u wanna drive out is it??then i said yes.. .that time i still dun really know its him..but he looked familiar to me.. haha...then once i got into the car..only i realiased its him.. i shouted to my gal friend in the car with me..hahahahha...n i was super the happy for the rest of that day1!!

15. JaCk™

JaCk™ Regular Member

looks like this thread should be renamed to sickgal encounter with KKK.. u sure it's KKK? next time, take some pic and share with us.. KKK alone at passenger seat that time? who fetch him?? do you know he has a gf?? i forgotten where i read it from.. if that one in car is his gf, u should take her pic too..

16. sickgal

sickgal Regular Member

i'd read somewhere that he's a gf... haha... i think ants told us that... haha.... i dunno..its actualyl outside the maybank..so maybe a friend of his was in the bank... and i'd really met him..haha... just that my reaction was super slow that time..:p

17. JaCk™

JaCk™ Regular Member

There You Go! Bingo.. Two weeks after the Asian Games, he is outside Maybank.. Maybe TBH is inside Maybank depositing the money they both won in Asian Games and the rm80000 reward they get from the government.. you also go maybank that time?? wat event you won in Asian Games? haha.. oh ya, i forgot.. the mix double event partnering KKK!

18. bananaboy

bananaboy Regular Member

business owner
    The fact that at LEAST 70+% of the members of this forum are from Malaysia + not interested in any player other than Malaysians... That alone should explain why KKK/TBH gain poplularity in this forum. LD + GL/ZB had won more titles and being more dominant, but you will hardly see their own thread grow at all.

Peter Gade, the most popular European player... his thread in the professional player forum can hardly be found unless you do a search or something.

China won 4 out of 5 titles, and only few gave praises and credit to the players. Malaysia won 1 out of 5 titles, and people make it sound like they dominated the badminton scene or something. This forum is where I find the most laughters and jokes of the day from reading some of the most bias post ever found in internet forums.:p

19. sickgal

sickgal Regular Member

my gosh...dun drag me in...wakkakakaka....

20. sickgal

sickgal Regular Member

probably the chinese are so used to winning tittles..so no one is making big fuss over it.. as u know.. we've waited 25 years for the title to be delivered..thats explain why...

btw.. u should have ask others why they didn't post msgs under the thread that u'd mentioned.... :p :p :p