Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eguitarcoolboy
    I still remember in 2006
    LCW = One of the best in the world
    LMAO = Best coach in Singles, Malaysia should do everything to keep him

Look at what happen now in 2007:
    LCW = Just a quarter finalist
    LMAO = he is a great coach but not the best, and he got problem with boosting players mentality and confidence...

Only think about it making me feel so sorry for them...

Kent
    I believe LM only trained LCW...defintely no one can claim to be "best coach", he did brought LCW a long way to the top 1 or 2 in 06. LCW lost mainly to LD in Open finals which is not a bad thing cos' LD is better than LCW and every one else based on achievements, and when LD is done with the game, LD would have won the more Opens than anyone else so far in badminton. Mental toughness, LCW came back to beat LD in MO05, that is mental toughness and confidence. And if you are talking "what happen in 2007", LM is not there to a coach LCW, LOL!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie
    I believe LM only trained LCW...defintely no one can claim to be "best coach", he did brought LCW a long way to the top 1 or 2 in 06. LCW lost mainly to LD in Open finals which is not a bad thing cos' LD is better than LCW and every one else based on achievements, and when LD is done with the game, LD would have won the more Opens than anyone else so far in badminton. Mental toughness, LCW came back to beat LD in MO05, that is mental toughness and confidence. And if you are talking "what happen in 2007", LM is not there to a coach LCW, LOL!
    Exactly, not even Rexy can claim that too like you said. But Rexy is no doubt a good coach and so is LMao. If we are talking about the best based on the results that the players produce, then LYB is no doubt the best out of all. Hey, the best coach we are talking about is judged based on his skills and strategies recruited, it has got nothing to do with his attitude or personal life... And I do not like LYB as a person, but he is just doing what he is hired to do and nothing is wrong.

Back to your points here. Sorry for misleading you but I am not talking about LCW's performance drops coz of the departure of LMao or he is not trained under LMao and I am not bashing LCW, I am just trying to tell some people here that if you really wanna support one player then support him even more when he is not producing result, not just saying stuff like LCW is superman, he's the hope of MAS MS etc when he is on top and bash him when he is having a bad time. And you know what, that's only been less than a year! Come on man, if you really like Badminton, then watch the game without caring who is playing on the court. If you really like the players, support them when they are winning and be a bit more considerate when they are having bad days + support them more!!

I like LCW, he is one of the great. He is just having a bad time and people blame him for not delivering? And comparing him to other top players?? HE IS LCW!! Not LD, BCL or PG or TH, why he should be as good as LD or the others?? Isn't he one different individual from the above and has his own strengths that others do not have?? Sorry it's a bit off topic here and I will shut up.

Cheers
    Kent

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LCW is suffering from lost of confidence now. His skills is still there. Wong Tat Meng needs to boost up LCW confidence. As a coach, he needs to be a guidance to LCW ON and OFF court. LCW shares a special bond with Li Mao. Definitely, Li Mao is a very good coach. Wong Tat Meng should do more if he wants to replace Li Mao in LCW's heart. He should understand LCW feelings and helps him to solve them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi,
    does anyone has any idea who the coach for the korea team WS is?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3