User Tag List

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have tried the black granite series, i think is more flexible than fisher magnetic pro 1. If u are right Teoky that fischer technolopgy will be accquired by another company, I must buy magnetic pro for spare. Maybe buy 2.

Magnetic pro1 is a great racket for me, is light but have some power within.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by muscle View Post
    I have tried the black granite series, i think is more flexible than fisher magnetic pro 1. If u are right Teoky that fischer technolopgy will be accquired by another company, I must buy magnetic pro for spare. Maybe buy 2.

Magnetic pro1 is a great racket for me, is light but have some power within.
    That's what the store owner told me and his news is always reliable.

BTW, I think the Fischer racquet are made in the same factory as Prince (oversize series) and Toalson. If you compare the racquets from these 3 brands, the fonts used on the shaft that shows the flex, bp etc are the same !

Also, the racquets from all these brands are flexy, they don't have stiff racquets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh thank you Teoky, how much doeas the magnetic pro 1 cost in singapore and where to buy?, because i am going to singapore next month. maybe it will be cheaper than in Indo.

I dont like stiff racket because it makaes my arm hurts when smash thats why fischer especially magnetic pro 1 is suitable for me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by muscle View Post
    oh thank you Teoky, how much doeas the magnetic pro 1 cost in singapore and where to buy?, because i am going to singapore next month. maybe it will be cheaper than in Indo.

I dont like stiff racket because it makaes my arm hurts when smash thats why fischer especially magnetic pro 1 is suitable for me
    I think it is around S$120 ?

Actually you can get Astec which is a local Indonesian brand, some of the models seem pretty good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh it more expensive than in here in Indo. I know Astec, never try it, can you give some advise, which racket have similiar like fischer magnetic pro 1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To share with you guys...

Fischer Black Granite Calibur (the one lying on the Fischer bag)

The racket + bag + string + 2 grip = RM 210

Surprisingly, I found that the racket is quite good as compare to my other Yonex. (Feel, Smash power, Paint Job)

This racket is the heaviest that I ever used. (88g without string and grip)

This is my 7th racket in two years.

1) Yonex Carbonex 8 (Made in Taiwan, when I start to play) SOLD

2) Yonex MP 23 (Made in Taiwan, when I think I need a better racket) SOLD

3) Yonex Armortec 250 (Made in Taiwan, when I think I need to smash more often) SOLD

4) Yonex Armortec 300 (Made in Japan, when I think I need to smash faster) BROKEN

5) Yonex Nanospeed 800 (Made in Taiwan, when I think I don't need to smash so often) STILL USING

6) Yonex Armortec 70 Mega (Made in Taiwan, when I think I want to smash again) STILL USING

7) Fischer Black Granite Calibur (Made in Austria???, when I think is time to try out some other racket) LATEST

Is it true that Fischer is not going to produce Badminton racket anymore?

Anyone know Fischer racket is produced in which country? really made in Austria?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fischer is acquired by Pacific.

http://www.pacific.com/cms/front_content.php?idart=43

I just bought a Fischer Black Granite no.one, really menacing looking racquet !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@teoky : How do you know Teoky? Which pacific racket's is the same with fischer racket?

@ Liam : How much is the price? is the racket flexible or stiff? Fischer is the brand of autria, but i beleive the racket is made in taiwan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@teoky: I've read the news from your link, all they mentioned is just Tennis, Pacific already have their own Badminton racket, they bought Fischer mainly for it's Tennis technology, hopefully they will keep the "Fischer" brand name for Badminton. The Ad there shows that there will be a launching of "Pacific Racket with Fischer Technology" in 2010, this mean the current Fischer Brand Badminton racket is the last batch in the market, think of buying another as spare, or maybe buy a few more, before it is too late.

@muscle: The racket (FOC Fischer Tour 66 string + 2 compartment Backpack Bag) = Malaysian Dollar 195 + 15 (2 Karakal Grip) Total = 210

Fischer badminton racket is actually quite "good" and value for money, too bad it will going to extinct soon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@muscle: Fischer describe the flex as "High" so I believe it is a "flexible" shaft. Made in Taiwan? Come to think about it, quite true also, if it is really made in Austria, I believe the pricing of the Fischer racket will be on par with Yonex.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm, I thought racquet sport division also includes badminton ? Doesn't make sense for Fischer to sell only the tennis and keep the badminton as their badminton definitely has lesser profile than their tennis.

PACIFIC acquires FISCHER Sports - “Tennis & Racquet Sport Division”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just hope Pacific will leave the Fischer Badminton division alone, but too bad I think it will not going to happen, because I predict Pacific will:

1) continue to sell Fischer Badminton racket BUT with PACIFIC brand. (in this case, we still can have the Fischer technology such as Black Granite material, Magnetic Speed, FSS and etc)

2) shut down Fischer Badminton division to save cost, and continue to sell their own Pacific badminton racket. (no more Fischer technology)

To all the Fischer fans out there, quickly buy the racket as much as you can, after 2010, no more Fischer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG, i think i must buy more fischer racket especially magnetic pro 1. By the way, current i am using magnetic pro 1 chrome version and i am loving every hit that i made with that racket, is there any different with non chrome one ???? (besides the color off course) because tommorow i will buy maybe 2 mangnetic pro 1 non chrome version or 1 magnetic pro 1 version chrome version. the price in Indo, chrome version Rp. 750.000, non chrome Rp. 500.000.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Muscle, have you bought your Magnetic Pro 1? Why not consider other Fischer series? Black Granite series? Teoky bought himself a very nice Black Granite NO.ONE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Liam, I already bought 2 magnetic pro series (colour : red maroon). before i bought it, i held black granite No. One and it feels more flexible than magnetic pro series. The more i used magnetic pro series the more i like. Have anyone have both of them,? to tell u the truth, i want to try black granite no one in gameplay but is very rare people use fischer in Indo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Muscle, you are right, all Black Granite series are "high" flexible as stated by Fischer. Not just Indo, Malaysia also not much people using Fischer.

I tried my friend's Black Granite - X Lite (78g only) very light and it is a very good "feeling" racket, as for smashing, is just ok, maybe it is too light?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Liam, magnetic pro 1, is also "high" flexible staed by fischer, but i feel that black granite feel more flexible.

78 gr??? is so light, not wonder the smash is just ok. Do you like your fischer black granite calibur?

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast