User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

waiting to hear Indon's players achievement in SO.. another few days more to go for final.. then, PBSI can do a post mortem..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahahaha.. No problem, Yan.. But, you did meet them, right?? Anyway, if we are to believe what Taufik said, it is quite reasonable why he did not join SO and AE.. " for the well being of the organisations" that's what he said, to straightened the disciplines there.. anyway, i hope TG/CW will beat KKK/TBh, since the MAS plyrs should be quite exhausted frm AE.. ^_^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kimpe_bultang
    Hahahaha.. No problem, Yan.. But, you did meet them, right?? Anyway, if we are to believe what Taufik said, it is quite reasonable why he did not join SO and AE.. " for the well being of the organisations" that's what he said, to straightened the disciplines there.. anyway, i hope TG/CW will beat KKK/TBh, since the MAS plyrs should be quite exhausted frm AE.. ^_^
    Yup.. not only "meet" them.. Tell you stories later when you come online.. Sorry about yesterday, I was stuck at Hilton hotel in Birmingham.. and fell asleep when chatting with you..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by X Ball
    Indonesia is heading 'South' with its badminton. Players are not working well with PBSI, PBSI has lost credibility somewhat with non performance of players, and Taufik losing focus and objective continuously (he is embroiled in politics rather than playing badminton).
    I feel exactly the same way. PBSI is just managing terribly these days... Everyone seems to be not focused these days in PBSI... And surely Indonesian badminton is suffering BIG TIME due to bad management...

Prediction:
    Simon, Gresya-Rizal, Rian-Eng Hian, Joko-Hendra AG will do better this time. Quarterfinals for all of them.

Chandra-Tony, well.... finalist!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehehe.... we can go better..... INA team only lost one pair today... WD rani / endang couldnt match the better pair from Sin... but overal result was quite impressive as sony beat bao in order to to beat lin dan to get his revange... hihihi.. could it happen?
    hey... and the 2nd string MD hendra/joko surprisingly beat the best korean MD in straight sets.... great victory... they will now face there senior tony/chandra in order to be semifinalist in the superseries tournament...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krisna
    Prediction:
    Simon, Gresya-Rizal, Rian-Eng Hian, Joko-Hendra AG will do better this time. Quarterfinals for all of them.

Chandra-Tony, well.... finalist!
    You are so right, Krisna. Sony vs Lin Dan tomorrow. Mwhahaha.

Btw, I have just talked to Imam SI, Hendra AG, Eng Hian and Rian.
    Poor Rian is only playing with one shirt in Swiss Open, cuz he gave the other one to me at All England. He goes to the laundry all the time.. I feel so guilty. Hahahahaha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and it is prooven by Indonesian young guns, most of them "triumph" to semi finals
    Greysia Polli/ Muhammad Rijal
    Greysia Polli/ Vita Marissa
    Eng Hian/ Ryan Sukmawan
    Simon Santoso
    all the best for them
    especially for simon santoso, gud luck ya mas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahahaha, no wonder, I thought something happened to you, yan.. Hahaha, yeah, should feel very2 guilty.. Hahahaha, maybe Rian's partner would feel weird as he's using the same shirt again and again.. Hahaha... Bored.. LMAO!!

Well, hope everyone can play better now.. Hahaha, it's pay back time, man!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bao
    and it is prooven by Indonesian young guns, most of them "triumph" to semi finals
    Greysia Polli/ Muhammad Rijal
    Greysia Polli/ Vita Marissa
    Eng Hian/ Ryan Sukmawan
    Simon Santoso
    all the best for them
    especially for simon santoso, gud luck ya mas

Yeah, I think they play very well in Swiss.. Maybe, less pressure.. Well, a really really good luck for Ko Simon.. Playing with Lin Dan, pheww.. Not expecting him to win though, maybe, a hard fight would be nice..
    Btw, Bao, m,aybe better call Simon 'koko' or 'kakak', cause he's not native.. But, well, no offence, hey, it still is respect..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kimpe_bultang
    Hahahaha, no wonder, I thought something happened to you, yan.. Hahaha, yeah, should feel very2 guilty.. Hahahaha, maybe Rian's partner would feel weird as he's using the same shirt again and again.. Hahaha... Bored.. LMAO!!

Well, hope everyone can play better now.. Hahaha, it's pay back time, man!!
    They all know.. Indon players made jokes about laundry just cuz of that. Faint. They say I must be responsible, cuz after every match he needs to go to laundry. Hahahahaha.

Go Go Go Rian-Eng Hian!!! Hope they can reach the final in Swiss Open! Maybe one shirt brings him luck. Haha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today's matches will be BIG tests. I would be jumping up and down if Indonesia can have 3 representatives in tomorrow's finals... It is unrealistic to wish to have 4 representatives. Most likely, INA will get one or two representatives in the finals.

1. In my opinion so far, Gresya-Rizal and TG-CW are the most likely candidates to go to the finals at this time... [50% chance]
    2. Rian-Eng Hian and Gresya-Vita is the next most likely to go to the finals. [45% Chance]
    3. As for Simon... maybe next time. This time still Lin Dan... [30% chance] But we will support you anyway, Simon!!!
    The good thing about this accomplishment by INA team is that they will be better ranked for the next next next Superseries tournaments... If they keep this up at the Singapore-Indonesia-China-Japan Superseries... Maybe they can get seeded by the time they return to Europe [Danish and French Superseries]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krisna
    The good thing about this accomplishment by INA team is that they will be better ranked for the next next next Superseries tournaments... If they keep this up at the Singapore-Indonesia-China-Japan Superseries... Maybe they can get seeded by the time they return to Europe [Danish and French Superseries]
    THEY MUST!!! Me and Tarek are waiting for them in October 2007... Hehehehe...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YEAPYYY!!! Ko Simon sori sori got to FINALS!! Wooooh.. But, I feel bad to rejoice, hahahaha, Lin Dan's injured.. But, well, great achievement!! Ci Greysia and Rijal too, came to finals.. I wish them luck today!! Especially Ko Simon, come on!! You've beaten Chen Jin before, no biggies!! You're in good form!! Beat him!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2