SO2007: How far can INA go this time?

Discussion in 'German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2007' started by kimpe_bultang, Mar 12, 2007.

1. kimpe_bultang

kimpe_bultang Regular Member

hmmm, athlete and student
    Without Tafik Hidayat, Liliyana Natsir/Nova Widhianto, Markis Kido, Hadiyanto/Yulianto...:( How far can INA without those good players??:)

2. tjl_vanguard

tjl_vanguard Regular Member

Student
    not far.... for sure... sad case again.. been quite some time since i last saw a INA MAS finals... i looking forward for it... ;p

3. kimpe_bultang

True.. Haiiis, INA got a lot of problem.. Hope Sony Dwi Kuncoro can go further this time, Simon Santoso too.. No hope with Tommy Sugiarto, he has lost to Wong CH.. With less pressure, hope they can win.. Same goes to Vita Marissa/Greysia Polii..

4. tjl_vanguard

Student
    Sony will most probably lose to Bao in R16... unless he can create an upset here which is very likely but den. he will meet LD in the next round....

5. kimpe_bultang

AAaaaah, bad DRAWS!!!

6. me-ow

me-ow Regular Member

i think ina just hope gresyia/vita kan made to semi final

7. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

Realistic condition -- QF round, probably through WD pairs although PBSI hope Sony will show any progress too. But I guess, unfavorable draw to Sony who will face Park SH (R/32), next big possible BCL (Sony has bad head-to-head statistic w/ this tall player) so really hard about his chance to advance in quarterfinal.

8. IndoAmerican

IndoAmerican Regular Member

IMHO, the only Indonesians who will have a chance to go to semi-finals will be Tony/Chandra pair. If they survive that, they might win the tournament too.

The rests INA players are there in SO to get experience.:eek::cool::rolleyes:

9. tjl_vanguard

Student
    yes.. if TG/CW can win semi opponents i dun think that they will miss tat crown....

10. JaCk™

JaCk™ Regular Member

Indon is really weaker in SO compared to AE with the absense of several MD players.. TG/CW seems to slow down a bit.. they might meet KKK/TBH before the final.. another strong pair is LYD/JJS.. strong pairs in the same half this time..

11. IndoAmerican

IndoAmerican Regular Member

Yes, TG/CW will probably meet LYD/JJS in QF and will be their big hurdle since they lost to the Korean pair in SF @ Korea Open but beat them in AE.

They might then face with the MAS dynamic duo KKK/TBH in SF if KKK/TBH survive FHF/YC in QF.

Of course, it all depends on the conditions of the players after AE and after each round.

I think TG/CW lost to FHF/YC in AE SF because they were too tired after a battle with LYD/JJS in QF. Tony was definately making too many unforced errors.

May the better players win.:cool:

12. tjl_vanguard

Student
    i think its on the Ina/USA side cuz they have the experience while kkk/tbh are already tired... but i think quarter match between dem wit cy/fhf will be butt kicking match to watch ahhaa

13. angelatby

angelatby Regular Member

Architect Assistant, Piano Teacher
    But still have a very high HOPE on KKK & TBH, if they emerge at least to Semi-Final, they might get the chance to increase ranking in TOP-10 right :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Anyway, to beat China in Q.Final is not an easy Task :cool:

14. angelatby

angelatby Regular Member

Architect Assistant, Piano Teacher
    Oops sory, out of the topic slightly just now ;) , Erm, for Indonesia Players, they have potential to advance, is just that they always have no luck, i.e meet up with top players in 1st or 2nd Round :confused: However, they are still being regards as one of those threatening team in badminton Tournament, so Indonesia ALL THE BEST !!:)

15. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

Indonesia is heading 'South' with its badminton. Players are not working well with PBSI, PBSI has lost credibility somewhat with non performance of players, and Taufik losing focus and objective continuously (he is embroiled in politics rather than playing badminton).

16. tjl_vanguard

Student
    i wanna watch ina vs mas TC finals... i miss those moments whenn this 2 countries always fighting for honour.....

17. yannie

yannie Regular Member

Jessica, I have no credit. I can't reply your sms. Nope, we haven't found the nicknames yet..
    When you come online, I will tell you ah.. so many stories..

18. JaCk™

JaCk™ Regular Member

waiting to hear Indon's players achievement in SO.. another few days more to go for final.. then, PBSI can do a post mortem..

19. kimpe_bultang

Hahahaha.. No problem, Yan.. But, you did meet them, right?? Anyway, if we are to believe what Taufik said, it is quite reasonable why he did not join SO and AE.. " for the well being of the organisations" that's what he said, to straightened the disciplines there.. anyway, i hope TG/CW will beat KKK/TBh, since the MAS plyrs should be quite exhausted frm AE.. ^_^

20. yannie

yannie Regular Member

Yup.. not only "meet" them.. :p Tell you stories later when you come online.. Sorry about yesterday, I was stuck at Hilton hotel in Birmingham.. and fell asleep when chatting with you..