yonex nanospeed 6000

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by bigbadjohn, Mar 13, 2007.

1. bigbadjohn

bigbadjohn Regular Member

at school
    has any one got it and how good is it i am thinking of getin one :) thanks john boy

2. gustaff

gustaff Regular Member

Work
    that depends on ur skills, style of play and ur strength aso. but ofcourse its a quite good racquet, probably nearly as good as ns 8k,9k.. but ive never tried the 6k version..

if ure a beginner the nanospeed series are probably not to prefer i say. they are fragile, u need good technique to get the shuttle going, due to head ligth to even balance.

if ur a beginner u shoulb maybe try the armortec or the musclepower series, as they are head-heavy, and easier to get good power with, especially if ur technique isnt perfect.

So if u havent played for a very long time, consider some lowend mp or at racquets, like AT300, which i played before, a great racquet, good ´power aso. Or consider some lowend MusclePower racquet at the same price as at..

But as u didnt say so much about ur needs and urself in the thread, all my advice may be completely wrong.. so plz write more about urself, ur playing style, ur present racquet, how u like it, what u've tried and so on...
    '
    /Gustaff

3. utopia_imminent

utopia_imminent Regular Member

Student
    u should post it under the Racket Recommendation sub-forum. this sub-forum is about stringing.

anyway, you might like to try the ns8000. it is a very nice and user-friendly racket. however, the racket lacks power as it is head-light. one caution is that the shaft breaks easily.

4. bigbadjohn

bigbadjohn Regular Member

at school
    i have been using a carton airblade resmussen titanium and its quite good but i am getting better and my smash is good so i thought i would get one thanks for all your info thanks john boy

5. Giggles

Giggles Regular Member

Student
    I've got 1

Yes, i just bought a nanospeed 6000 raquet. its very light and flexible and it is able to execute hard smashes. I really love it!

6. kitseb

kitseb Regular Member

Consultant
    I also have the NS6000, and I like it, but it is a little too flexible for me. I also had a lot of difficulty moving from an AT500 to NS6K, but that was due to the difference in balance.

Overall, I found the NS6K is easy to use, very light and quick. If you already have good smash, this racket will also allow you to smash well. I have no problems clearing or smashing with either my NS6K or AT500. It really depends on your preference for head heavy or headlight.

7. Giggles

Giggles Regular Member

Student
    to be honest, i am in grade 9 and ive won many tournaments in waterloo and peel region. do u think it was worth it for me to get the ns6k over any other raquet for the same price range? especially the black night c2c shadow. those were the 2 raquets i was between. thanks soo much