User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by macauboy
    pretty expensive i totally got ripped of it was like 80 dollars strung with bg 66... it was from ubc! i just got a muscle power and it was about the price..
    Not having a serial number does not determine whether it is a fake or real racket. I have a Kason Stream Ti8.5 L that was bought on 2004 at Racketsupply (a Kason authorized dealer in San Clara area) and it doesn't have serial number. I have a Kason Stream Ti8.5 E bought in China that does have a serial number. Ti8.5L is for single all-around play and Ti8.5E is for doubles. They are the same series racket. Maybe Kason does not put serial numbers on low end rackets that are sold in other countries.

Judging from the price of your racket and the pricing of UBC, I don't believe it is a fake racket. My Kason Stream Ti8.5 L cost US$65 at Racketsupply and it is the cheapest compared to 10+ different Kason racket at the store in 2004.
    Last edited by fivestars; 04-07-2007 at 03:39 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just saw on racketsupply.com K-Max 2008 cost $65. They have a lower price compared to UBC. Maybe UBC charged for the string also.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fivestars
    Not having a serial number does not determine whether it is a fake or real racket. I have a Kason Stream Ti8.5 L that was bought on 2004 at Racketsupply (a Kason authorized dealer in San Clara area) and it doesn't have serial number. I have a Kason Stream Ti8.5 E bought in China that does have a serial number. Ti8.5L is for single all-around play and Ti8.5E is for doubles. They are the same series racket. Maybe Kason does not put serial numbers on low end rackets that are sold in other countries.

Judging from the price of your racket and the pricing of UBC, I don't believe it is a fake racket. My Kason Stream Ti8.5 L cost US$65 at Racketsupply and it is the cheapest compared to 10+ different Kason racket at the store in 2004.
    His explanation might be the best to answer questions in ur mind,since i dont have any info or experience of understanding kason products in overseas.

I wonder how come stream series is so expensive in US but TSF series is so cheap in UK n some other countries.Some ppl told me TSF300A in UK is only around 65 pound,while in CH is around 100 pound.While kason stream in china is probably around US$40,n it's normal if in US it costs around $65.
    Last edited by Smichz; 04-07-2007 at 09:18 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

racket Model:kason Tsf Ec 108 Pro
    serial Code:25674984 Fd2791ch
    source: Bangkok, Thailand

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Woody_TH
    racket Model:kason Tsf Ec 108 Pro
    serial Code:25674984 Fd2791ch
    source: Bangkok, Thailand
    Nice,u bought urs in bangkok,but u got the CH version.How bout the warranty?How much u bought it for?

How's it feel?With what String n what tension?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Smichz

Finally I've found it's fake, 100% Fake
    Because of the "Stability" thing on the inside of the top frame. It should be "Stability", shouldn't it? but mine is "Stabilty". They didn't put the "i" behind the "l" actually.

What do you think? it's fake, isn't it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That doesnt mean it's fake.Probably it's just a mistake during the making.Post the pics plz..

Supposed to be this one rite?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some pictures of my TSF 108 pro
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks real to me.How much did u bought it?Where?Bangkok?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Smichz !!!

I bought it for 1,700 Baht (~55 USD). It was very cheap from my point of view. Seriously Smichz, don't you feel strange with the "Stabilty" which it's wrong, the cap's shape , the grommets on both sides near t-joint and the cover from the first pic. I think it must be fake !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh yea..i didnt really pay attention to the cap.It looks different from the way it supposed to be.And why i didnt think it's fake just because the wrong spelling,is that chinese often make that kind of mistake.They spell english words wrong oftenly.So,how's the carbon?Is it just the paint or it is really a carbon?

About the price,i even once heard that TSF300A in UK's Kason store costs around 600RMB,while here it's about 950RMB.Yes,u bought it cheaper than in china.In china it's supposed to be around 500 rmb(70USD something).But who knows that u might can get it cheaper,like in UK?
    Last edited by Smichz; 04-14-2007 at 01:27 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

would fakers make a spelling mistake?
    i don't think that necessarily means it's a fake, there have been genuine yonex racquets with spelling mistakes as well, i believe it was either cooler or LB's cab20/21 which had a spelling error as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smichz

the carbon is just the paint !!! but i'll bring it to string tomorrow with something 0.66 mm @ 25 Lbs. Hope the racket's able to hold that high tension.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smichz

the carbon is just the paint !!! but i'll bring it to string tomorrow with something 0.66 mm @ 25 Lbs. Hope the racket's able to hold that high tension.
    When I got my Kason carbon 1, they gave me the Kason SB460 OR bag. The racket seems quite ok. Clear is effortless even the backhand clear. There seems to be power in the smash but need to get used to it. Defense is ok. Anyway the 2nd time I played with it the kason logo at the bottom of the handle fell off, LOL . Nothing serious I just put it back. I just hope its not a fake. And your racket sure seems different from the picture smichz post, hopefully its an upgrade version .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smichz

There'll be no problem if urs r really authentic..I even strung my lower end carbon 3.0 with 26lbs..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman71
    When I got my Kason carbon 1, they gave me the Kason SB460 OR bag. The racket seems quite ok. Clear is effortless even the backhand clear. There seems to be power in the smash but need to get used to it. Defense is ok. Anyway the 2nd time I played with it the kason logo at the bottom of the handle fell off, LOL . Nothing serious I just put it back. I just hope its not a fake. And your racket sure seems different from the picture smichz post, hopefully its an upgrade version .

Wow..what a nice offer dude.U got a bag as a gift,from ur carbon 1.0 purchase?I've never seen that here before.How much did u paid for ur carbon1.0 then?A week ago my friend just bought it as well.
    So,What string&tension?Post the serial number as well,k?

Ooo..about that sticker,dont worry to much?Mine's fell off as well..but i ask for it again from the store.So,no worries about that.That's just a sticker..cant determine something's fake or not from it..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smichz
    Wow..what a nice offer dude.U got a bag as a gift,from ur carbon 1.0 purchase?I've never seen that here before.How much did u paid for ur carbon1.0 then?A week ago my friend just bought it as well.
    So,What string&tension?Post the serial number as well,k?

Ooo..about that sticker,dont worry to much?Mine's fell off as well..but i ask for it again from the store.So,no worries about that.That's just a sticker..cant determine something's fake or not from it..
    The racket cost me RM180 which is about USD53 (1 USD ~ RM3.4), with the bag but without string. I added another RM25 for BG66 string and string it @23. I have posted the serial number here previously. About the stiker, It really doesn't bother me much, it just that I'm suprised this happen on a brand new racket . BTW, hows your friend feel about the racket ?

Thanks ..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast