0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

try www.imageshack.us and use the second link-option

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based on your picture, I'm quite confident it's one of the four things I stated.

Please post a picture of an strung racket and how it's mounted on your machine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Those cracks are probably from stringing. Once again, please post photos with the racket mounted and in the process of being strung. BTW, can you take a very close up photo of the side support?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have any blank racket for stringing right now. I will take a picture if I get one to string. It won't take long, because my daughter and I break string fast (about twice a month). I don't have any more Nano rackets, I am using a MP88 (I borrowed it from my Wife).
    I pretty sure the Nano rackets is different than other rackets at the end main string, it makes the Nano rackets can be broken during stringing easier than other rackets(I did same way to string some other rackets(AT700, MP88, Black Knight Photon...), only Nano racket got broken...
    Last edited by Xiaoqiang; 03-18-2007 at 07:51 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Xiaoqiang.
    I pay attention to your problem and are very stranger. When look to your 1st photo, one thing appear unusually. The frame of the NS7000 never broken like this. This happen when the frame don't have much carbon fibre and have lots of epoxy resin. This usually happen in fake racquets. You said that you have bought the raquets in China. Please considers is fact.
    In my experience, more than 4000 raquets, and have stay stringing in last World Champs at Spain with Yonex International String Team and never till now, broke a racquet in the machine when stringing. You need pay attention when buy yours racquets and were you buy.
    I take a look too at your machine and not see nothing diferent than normal, because your problem are at 3 and 9 o'clock. Thins points are out of the normal 6 points of attachements. But I stay with other members that want help you. I would like see a photo the racquet mounted for string.
    Could be happen more 2 things: 1st your machine are not calibrated and you aply more tension than that you judge that are puting; 2nd, if you realy know that your tension is correct, this situations happen with carbon when the invoirement have a low temperature.
    In your photos some grommets they seem diferents than original yonex. This is one way for know if your racquet are fake or not.
    I would say that the racquets are not original, but can't affirm without seen in a good photos all racquet.
    If you have more doubts, please, contact me at jma-badmintonyonex@clix.pt
    Best regards

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot
    If the frame looks a bit too long, you are either:

1) Tightening the north-south mounting posts too tight

2) Tightening the corner mounts too tight

3) Tightening all the mounts too tight

4) Tensioning the cross strings much higher than mains
    2 more:

1. The main lost significant tension than suppose to, due to poor clamping or knotting.

2. When mounting, the racket is already "stretched" a bit, but not let the inner frame "comfortably" sit against the mounting pad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After seeing the rest of your pictures now...

A couple of questions...

What is the method of securing your side mounting posts?
    Do you screw down a bolt somewhere independently? or is it single adjust from a main control knob somewhere?

Also just curious how many rows of mains you string before you switch to the other side of the racquet?

I cant really tell, due to lighting; but it would appear you are experiencing at least some greater degree of deflection (bending) with the frame...
    Sounds like maybe the ns series does not like your mounting posts very much

Judging by your racquet breakage angles, there definitely is deflection in the frame of the racquet while stringing... my advice is to pay very careful attention when pulling your side mains... slow down a bit and bring your eye level to the same as the frame, and watch for the up or downward bending... if it bends a bit too much, start releasing the crank slowly to watch how the frame is moving.
    If you cranked too fast and did not notice, your nano racquets can easily snap.

Just my thoughts.

edit: spelling

edit 2: after looking at your racquets again, it is most definitely too much deflection of your racquet frame...
    I did not really look at your frames before I saw your mp88 being strung, but I did notice a degree of bending at the 9/3 o'clock positions...
    Now having seen the breakage more clearly, you may want to pay attention to the outward bending/twisting of the frame while stringing other racquets to prevent further breakages...
    Nano does not like your machine
    Last edited by Kelvin; 04-22-2007 at 11:51 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rackets constructed using no graphite ? That's quite remarkable. I Suggest 15 lbs or lower tension for them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe the stringing the mains left-to right doesn't help...never liked the method much myself...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jerby
    maybe the stringing the mains left-to right doesn't help...never liked the method much myself...
    Oops... yes, this is what I was trying to ask OP...

How are you stringing your mains? left to right? or centre out?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From your recent pictures, it looks like you string your racket from right to left starting at B7, tie off @B5 on the left side (is there a specific reason you tie off here coz it's too far from B10), then finish the remainder of the main on the right side. This technique (right to left) is not recommended for stringing the MAINS especially with badminton rackets since they are more fragile -- It puts uneven stress on the racket. Starting from middle alternating after 1 or 2 mains on one side is more appropriate.

I suggest:
    - You watch DinkAlot's videos, the old ones and the new one.
    - You check Yonex's recommended string pattern especially for tie-offs (none of your tie offs are in the recommended places).
    - Have you tried pre-stringing, IMO I think its better for 6 pt suspension machines
    Last edited by KingO; 04-22-2007 at 02:26 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the second photo the nano 8000 looks very round. It looks as though the main string has crushed the racquet. Comparing it to my 8000 which is around 8" across and 10" long.
    It may be just the angle of the photo, but worth checking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DinkAlot has videos?!?! can u provide the links please? or PM me if u want.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And unscrew the throat-support column and move it in so that the side supports contact the main & cross intersections.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast