User Tag List

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MS:

Chen Jin to beat Simon, but Simon will provide decent opposition.

WS:

Zhang Ning will just toy around with Lu Lan and regain her pride.

MD:

Koo/Tan to take their 4th title together, but Danes will provide better opposition than the All-England semis.

WD:

CHN has slight edge, but the 2 Lees can will, if pressure is maintained on Zhao Tingting.

XD:

The 2 Lees to win, but again, it will be very close. Could go INA's way if Lee Hyo-Jung is forced to make errors like what happened in Asian Games Q-final against MAS's Wong/Tazari.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up live

I hope so man...
    Anyone got hasbullah awang hp? veteran comentator; maybe he got lubang... not everytime can have a potential for back to back titles...
    haha.
    rgds
    Quote Originally Posted by vching
    is RTM broadcasting the SO finals?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, MAS have a talent problem.

Not because of lack of talented players, more because of not much effort (so far) has been done to develop young blood. And amazingly, this is not because of lack funds or proper sports school concept for young talents.

BAM even lacks development of XD programme. The men's are stagnating and the women's discipline should have had more depth by now. How long has it been since Wong Mew Choo and Wong Pei Tty/Chin Ee Hui made their mark in the world stage?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie
    In the beginning of this year, at AG07 when Rexy paired up TBH/KKK, lots of people crying doom and gloom, that it was stupid to send this pair to AG07 with no international experience and should stick with CCM with KKK. Now, all of sudden, with TBH/KKK winning 3, SF in KO07, and final in SO07, MAS is over-dependent on TBH/KKK. You know what, TBH/KKK is the only hope MAS has at this moment otherwise MAS has nothing to hope for. As for CHN, what the heck do you expect, when CHN has over-abundance of talents, even when CH, XXZ and ZM have to retired when they are still good and young. When WCH, taking a year off, can still come back and look good enough for 3rd WS for MAS, don't you think MAS has a telent problem! LOL!
    Exactly what I meant. KKK/TBH is the only hope for Malaysia, therefore Malaysia is over-dependent on them.

And yes, China has an abundance of talent. No one is disagreeing with you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can anyone tell me wat time is astro going to show the SO finals?
    thanx!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Inky2000
    Agree! If Thomas Cup were to be held in this coming May, the MAS team might even find themselves struggling in the preliminary round of the finals.

BTW, some of us have presumed that KKK/TBH have deliberately given up the 2nd game in the last 3 matches in order to experiment or practise their skills and strategies. If they "behave" in the same way in the final match (i.e., fighting hard to win the 1st game, switching to defending style and seemingly stumbling in the 2nd game, and then surprisingly wiping out their opponents with fierce attacks in the 3rd game), then we can induce that the presumption is correct.
    Don't know about other matches and also not in the discussion, but I was watching the CW/TG v KKK/TBH match, and it really seemed be that they were practising their defence in the 2nd game. I know that sounds weird, and I know the likelihood of them actually doing that is quite remote, but I had that feeling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hope simon wins!
    of course hope 1 chinese win this time..only 1...so boring...watching them.....so lucky LD is out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KKK-TBH will win the SWISS OPEN and take a little rest before the next game. They are young and should not have a burn out as everyone suggested/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maliq, matches starts at 7 pm (Malaysian time) and I think only Astro Channel 80 showing it LIVE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually there are many talented players in Malaysia, just like there are many talented singers here. However talent is not everything, proper management, dicipline, coaches, diligence are all contributing factors to produce world champions. The Chinese players have different training system. They train full time, 6 days a week and do not go home for Chinese New Year celebrations at just to train and stay focus for future competitions! So you can imagine how much endurance is that.. Their way of training is crazy, no doubt their players are solid...

To say Malaysia being overdependant on them(kkk/tbh), maybe. Its natural to be the centre of attention after emerging champions in various tournaments, so naturally fans & media focus on them. I'm sure Malaysians would wish to see other teams do well, so do I. We all know for sure M'sia's badminton camp is weak, so at least kkk/tbh is the benchmark and inspires other players to do well. Rexy is also bringing up other young pairs, and not to forget training new mix doubles pair as well. As for the singles, BAM have to sit down n discuss how to go about next. Being constructive at this stage is important, c'mon we all wan consistent world champions...Just producing them isn't easy.

I think the semi final match starts at 9 pm or 1 am..1 am most likely i think...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaLiq
    can anyone tell me wat time is astro going to show the SO finals?
    thanx!
    Astro Supersport(channel 80) Live at 7 pm Mas time...be there to watch KKK/TBh matches.They has a big change to win.Jia You KKK/TBH!!!Mas Boleh!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, there are quite a number of promising juniors (both boys and girls) in the Malaysian camp. There is hope.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Simon Vs Chen Jin
    It will be a tough battle for the Indonesian. Chen Jin's playing style is something like Lin Dan. We never know what will happen, but I will be rooting for Simon. If he can keep the momentum of defeating Lin Dan, he should be able to win against Chen Jin.

Polii/Rizal Vs Hyo Jung/Yong Dae
    The young Indonesian pair against the young Korean pair (well Hyo Jung is not that young anymore). I have a feeling these two pairs will rule the XD in the future. I will give 60 - 40 for the Korean. HOWEVER, I'm rooting for the Indonesian.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spchu
    Maliq, matches starts at 7 pm (Malaysian time) and I think only Astro Channel 80 showing it LIVE.
    thanx!! and u too ixory
    since the MD finals is the last match of the day...so their match would probably start on 11pm...i think....
    im soooooooooo gonna watch this match..hehe...and i'd probably be jumping on the couch after every point..hahaha
    GO KKK/TBH!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't hate LD and chinesse but I love Santoso and hope he will win.

PS I think KKK&TBH will lost.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hcyong
    Don't know about other matches and also not in the discussion, but I was watching the CW/TG v KKK/TBH match, and it really seemed be that they were practising their defence in the 2nd game. I know that sounds weird, and I know the likelihood of them actually doing that is quite remote, but I had that feeling.
    Ya I agree. They also practised their defense when playing against Cai/Fu. They always served high during the 2nd set to attract more smashes from Cai/Fu. Their defense is still not as good as other veteran pairs. Although it sounds weird, I believe this will benefit them more in the long run (provided they don't lose the entire match la).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will support CJ,because he has the ability to make it!

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast