User Tag List

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ina_for_china
    My prediction:
    MS: Definitely CHEN JIN,rising star,,,,soon THE KING of WORLD BADMINTON...i.don't think simon is going better...just cause LD injured and CY too TIRED after 3 tourney
    WS: mmmm...ZHANG NING,,first superseries title for the legend
    MD:Hot malaysian pair.......they'll win,,,,
    WD:CHINESSE new combination......so strong since korean WD leaves by ra
    MX:korean....wow they beat XIE and ZHANG ?....CHINESSE shoul put XIE and zhao ting ting..or fu and zhao.....so sad chen QQ retired.......,,,,,,

SO far, from 4 superseries,,,just CHINA<MALAYSA AND KOREA can WIN the tittle,,,
    btw,anyone can help me the info about malaysia,,,i want to watch WC 07....it'lbe my first time abroad....
    wadooooooooooooh, ni bocah kayaknya benci banget ma indonesia, kalo kalah ya kalah aja non, ==ups sorry in indonesian==
    but its great for indonesia, 2 representatives untill final, i tought its only untill semifinal be4, but now its time to grab at least 1 tittle here, possible from XD, for simon its OK boy if you lose, you allready playing from Qualification, so its so fair if you lose now,
    but there are no reason because of stamina or injured ==like Chinese fans say==

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ck1981
    Ya I agree. They also practised their defense when playing against Cai/Fu. They always served high during the 2nd set to attract more smashes from Cai/Fu. Their defense is still not as good as other veteran pairs. Although it sounds weird, I believe this will benefit them more in the long run (provided they don't lose the entire match la).

If the speculation is true, then KKK/TBH could be the most astonishing MD pair of all-time. Like what I have stated in another earlier posting, can you think of any other badminton player or pair in the past who treated their higher-ranked and more experienced opponents (including the World No.1 player/pair!) as their sparring partners in any international tournament (i.e., they played in the tournament as though they were attending their day-to-day training). KKK/TBH did it in three consecutive matches some more and yet they won all of them eventually. Maybe SO is not so prestiguous and they could afford to lose in qf (in case their "practice" with the "assistance" of CY/FHF backfired) and will still manage to join the Top-10 by the end of June, and therefore the confident Rexy advices the confident KKK/TBH to grab this opportunity to "exercise".

Yes, if the speculation is later proven true, then Rexy is the most innovative badminton coach ever in the world who have invented such a training method - which could only apply to ellite players only, anyway.
    Last edited by Inky2000; 03-18-2007 at 02:09 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default look at match duration

Quote Originally Posted by Inky2000
    Agree! If Thomas Cup were to be held in this coming May, the MAS team might even find themselves struggling in the preliminary round of the finals.

BTW, some of us have presumed that KKK/TBH have deliberately given up the 2nd game in the last 3 matches in order to experiment or practise their skills and strategies. If they "behave" in the same way in the final match (i.e., fighting hard to win the 1st game, switching to defending style and seemingly stumbling in the 2nd game, and then surprisingly wiping out their opponents with fierce attacks in the 3rd game), then we can induce that the presumption is correct.
    KKK/TBH definitely gave the 2nG away because the match lasted less than 40mins, effectively playing 2 games. But it's a compliment to TG/CW.Since KKK/TBH 's only advantage is speed, TG/CW will outskill them if they run out of gas in the 3rG. Speed, unlike power, needs constant energy to maintain it. The moment their speed is marginally down, they will become vulnerable.So, yes, wise decision to conserve energy to go all out in the third. To win in 2 or 3 depends on how fresh they are. If it's 1T, it'll be 2; for 2cT(2nd consecutive tournament), it's smarter to go for 3. KKK/TBH will aim to destroy JE/ML in the 1sG and see how the Danes come back to decide whether to go for 2 or 3. It's safe to assume the Danes never have stamina problem and they are the most foxy MD on the circuit.It's likely to be a mental match.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pjswift
    KKK/TBH definitely gave the 2nG away because the match lasted less than 40mins, effectively playing 2 games. But it's a compliment to TG/CW.Since KKK/TBH 's only advantage is speed, TG/CW will outskill them if they run out of gas in the 3rG. Speed, unlike power, needs constant energy to maintain it. The moment their speed is marginally down, they will become vulnerable.So, yes, wise decision to conserve energy to go all out in the third. To win in 2 or 3 depends on how fresh they are. If it's 1T, it'll be 2; for 2cT(2nd consecutive tournament), it's smarter to go for 3. KKK/TBH will aim to destroy JE/ML in the 1sG and see how the Danes come back to decide whether to go for 2 or 3. It's safe to assume the Danes never have stamina problem and they are the most foxy MD on the circuit.It's likely to be a mental match.
    Yes, it looks like the 2nd game was not contested with any vigour when TG-CW got ahead. KKK-TBH were cool and when they got going in the 3rd, it did not look like TG/CW had any answer to KKK-TBH's attacks.

If the 3rd game was any indication of the Malaysian prowess, I think ML/JE will find it hard tonight. The Malaysian pair clearly outpaced the older Danish pair the last time thye played and I cannot say it would be any different tonight unless ME/JE have brought a magician along to help them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KKK/TBH look to have too much firepower for the old Danes, but the old guys could steal it by playing a clever game and try to outwit the Malaysians.

Hopefully the M'sian young guns can prevail!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

at least this time it isnt an all chinese final.. haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hopefully KKK/TBH wins but anything can happen.However, if they lose or win I'll still give them my full support.The problem with the majority of Malaysian fans is that when the players lose, they get bashed like hell and when they win, the players are praised sky high.This is not the right attitude.We as supporters or fans, should support them through thick and thin.If they played bad just give them constructive criticism.I think the players had received enough bashing from the media.Remember, they are human and prone to make mistakes.The only thing they can do is just learn from their mistakes and improve themselves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jeyel
    KKK/TBH look to have too much firepower for the old Danes, but the old guys could steal it by playing a clever game and try to outwit the Malaysians.

Hopefully the M'sian young guns can prevail!
    I think not --- they have used up whatever tricks they have and it did not work.

Unlikely to work now as KKK-TBH have developed their own 'foxiness' too --- playing against KKK-TBH is so hard now (if for one moment you lose focus they are likely to stream ahead so quickly, e.g. the 3rd game against TG-CW, this is a classic proof of how good KKK-TBH have become).

For those envious of the pair, learn how to accept the fact that KKK-TBH are now the kingpins of doubles -- they command respect. All Malaysians have everything to rejoice in their champion pair.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey..For those who have astro,don forgot to watch talking issues tonight at 8.30pm,although the match already start.Wonder who would they invite to talk..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wish all the best for the chinesse
    Why people hates LD and chinesse>>>..
    CHUNG KUO REN JIA YOU

wakkakkaka... Im a fan of the Chinese team too!! no worries!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KKK N TBH..jia you!!

malaysians believe in both of u!! gambateh!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My prediction:
    MS: Definitely CHEN JIN,rising star,,,,soon THE KING of WORLD BADMINTON...i.don't think simon is going better...just cause LD injured and CY too TIRED after 3 tourney
    WS: mmmm...ZHANG NING,,first superseries title for the legend
    MD:Hot malaysian pair.......they'll win,,,,
    WD:CHINESSE new combination......so strong since korean WD leaves by ra
    MX:korean....wow they beat XIE and ZHANG ?....CHINESSE shoul put XIE and zhao ting ting..or fu and zhao.....so sad chen QQ retired.......,,,,,,

SO far, from 4 superseries,,,just CHINA<MALAYSA AND KOREA can WIN the tittle,,,
    btw,anyone can help me the info about malaysia,,,i want to watch WC 07....it'lbe my first time abroad....
    i like YE ZHAOYING cause i'm from YAP familly....(YAP=YE ???)
    also LI LINGWEI cause my MOM is LAY family...(LI=LAY ????) hope LI DE QUAN can answer me....i'm hakka(khek ren)my mom's from kwangtung moiyan,,,a maha village if i'm not mistaken......and i'll soon visit my ancestor land....CHINA>>>>>THE GREAT ...........
    i'm a Chen, but I'll be rooting for Simon and the INA team. GO INA!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MY GOODNESS !!!! I missed all the matches yesterday What happened ??? Y Lin DAN Lost?? Now, i feel China Very PITIFUL, Lin Dan hs heart attack or wat ??? OMG !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by angelatby
    MY GOODNESS !!!! I missed all the matches yesterday What happened ??? Y Lin DAN Lost?? Now, i feel China Very PITIFUL, Lin Dan hs heart attack or wat ??? OMG !!
    What's wrong with you? Losing one match (or, for LD's case, retired from the match) isn't the end of the world. Do you know how many matches LD has lost in the past 12 months? Yet he is still the World No.1.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by angelatby
    He is injured la. Not officially lost to Simon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MY PREDICTIONS ARE IN BOLD

Simon Santoso v Chen Jin

Zhang Ning v Lu Lan

Koo Kien Keat/Tan Boon Heong v Jens Eriksen/Martin Lundgaard Hansen

Yang Wei/Zhao Tingting v Lee Kyung Won/Lee Hyo Jung

Gresya Polii/Muhammad Rizal v Lee Hyo Jung/Lee Yong Dae

come on malaysians!! and china!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm rooting for CJ Never seen S Santoso before.

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast