User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LCW is ok. Give him some time. He's got the talent to back him up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

let him rest a while and calm down first la.. dun always pressure him la.. pity this boy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If the Korean doubles are so hot, how come I didnt see them in the All Eng final? Or the Swiss?

To be the best, you just have to be consistently winning tournaments (or at least get into the finals or semis). Not necessarily have to beat everyone.

Just like Federer in Tennis, He loses once in a while but is considered the best player ever.

Anyway I know that it's still early days yet but KKK/TBH definitely have great potential to be the best.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jeyel
    If the Korean doubles are so hot, how come I didnt see them in the All Eng final? Or the Swiss?
    I think the point that others tried to make was that the Korean doubles are KKK/TBH's potential nemesis, i.e., KKK/TBH may find it much harder to beat Korean doubles than the pairs from other parts of the world. LJJ/HJM is now the only pair in the world who has beaten KKK/TBH twice while JJS/LYD has yet to fight them ... so the "potential" is there until KKK/TBH could prove it otherwise by consistently beating both pairs.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Inky2000
    I think the point that others tried to make was that the Korean doubles are KKK/TBH's potential nemesis, i.e., KKK/TBH may find it much harder to beat Korean doubles than the pairs from other parts of the world. LJJ/HJM is now the only pair in the world who has beaten KKK/TBH twice while JJS/LYD has yet to fight them ... so the "potential" is there until KKK/TBH could prove it otherwise by consistently beating both pairs.
    Agree with you.What's costing KOR MD titles is one half of both also play XD. TG said he and CW lost to Fu/Cai in HKO06 because he was tired after playing XD as in XD the guy has to work harder.KKK used to play XD as well when he partnered CCM and that probably cost them some big titles. (When fatigue sets into KKK, he sprays unforced errors like stray bullets.)
    A big mistake KOR made was being in GO07. That means KOR MD played 3cT (3 consecutive tournaments.)Since both KOR MDs are GO07 finalists and also play XD, LYD easily would have played some 22 matches in all compared to KKK's 11.But I believe LYD would be able to threaten KKK,in a fresh FIRST tournament even double dutying with XD, because this teenager is both dynamo and dynamite.(Maybe KKK should experiment with playing XD deep again and let's see whether KKK/TBH can win a title)
    Point is among Class 1 MDs, playing just one match more makes a big difference, as much as winning or losing a title. The wins are usually marginal even if the score may not indicate so.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JaCkô
    I can notice that CCM/HTH smash are powerful given their height. They can jump too. HTH smash can be compared with Markis although HTH makes a lot of mistake when under pressure.
    Yes, those mistakes cost them dearly when they met Lundgaard/Eriksen. Notice that in the livescore, the Danes got a lot of points from "others". Lundgaard could even afford serving to the net a few times.

Good result though, CCM/HTH can only get better ....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dunno how long the great pair can maintain 2.
    it's hard 2 believe if they can grab all de champions in this year n maintain until next year beijing.
    but juz hope tat they wil...
    luck is not always on their side, they hav 2 depend on themselves.
    hope tat they wil not fall down or watelse..continue shining!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Inky2000
    ... so the "potential" is there until KKK/TBH could prove it otherwise by consistently beating both pairs.
    If they can consistently win titles, they will be considered the best (if not one of). It doesnt really matter if they only find it hard to defeat the Koreans.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3