Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

simon looks so yound , from his look, he looks like 18-19 years old

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw Simon many times in Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan... all during tournaments... Seems like a very nice fellow. But, I wish he would show more confidence... more like Chen Jin, actually...

I will surely see him at the Indonesian Open soon [in May]... and again in the Superliga Bulutangkis [badminton superleague] sometime in late June or July where he surely will be PB Tangkas' first singles. He will face the other club's first singles like Sony [Suryanaga], Taufik [SGS], Andre Kurniawan [Djarum], Budi Santoso [Mutiara], etc... I heard PB Suryanaga will try to hire Peter Gade or Kenneth J. and PB Musica will try to bring Wong Choong Han etc. Great tests for Simon...

My first experience watching Simon live was when he lost to Peter Rasmussen as Indonesia's 3rd singles and the 5th match of Indonesia vs. Denmark [Thomas Cup 2004] Simon was maybe 18. He lost to the former World Champion. ...and Indonesia lost the Thomas Cup for the first time since 1994...

Oh well, Simon can repay everything by helping us to get Thomas Cup back in 2008 ... well, or if not next year [a bit difficult, I admit], then 2012...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liying_0505
    simon looks so yound , from his look, he looks like 18-19 years old
    HAH!! Don't let him see this!! Raaah!! LMAO!! He'll say smthg like "I know I am", with a PROUD VOICE!! LOL!! And, yeah, yan, thx for the thread.. LOL, going to check here everytime I come online..
    Oh, and, not only his look looks young, so is his behaviour!! So childish, grr, worse than a small kid.. Haaaiz.. Well, just you wait, Ko Simon/Sori2, I'll beat you one day.. Maybe when you're like, 50 yrs old?? LOL.. And I'll definitely pass your height.. I'm gonna pass 176 cm.. Haha, and I shall have a lunch before playing with you next time, lol, so I won't be too hungry..
    Ok, so sorry, talking crap here, anyway, Ko Simon is sooo childish!!

Oh, and, Krisna, i think he was 19 then.. And, yes, he'll be the first singles.. And, I heard Rexy and his bro was frm tangkas?? Maybe they can help tangkas.. LOL.. And I think, his confidence would be stronger now, you know, after being the runner-up in SO.. I guess he would be performing quite well in Aviva s'pore Open ltr on.. Yan, are you coming to S'pore??
    Last edited by kimpe_bultang; 03-25-2007 at 12:37 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kimpe_bultang
    HAH!! Don't let him see this!! Raaah!! LMAO!! He'll say smthg like "I know I am", with a PROUD VOICE!! LOL!! And, yeah, yan, thx for the thread.. LOL, going to check here everytime I come online..
    Oh, and, not only his look looks young, so is his behaviour!! So childish, grr, worse than a small kid.. Haaaiz.. Well, just you wait, Ko Simon/Sori2, I'll beat you one day.. Maybe when you're like, 50 yrs old?? LOL.. And I'll definitely pass your height.. I'm gonna pass 176 cm.. Haha, and I shall have a lunch before playing with you next time, lol, so I won't be too hungry..
    Ok, so sorry, talking crap here, anyway, Ko Simon is sooo childish!!

Oh, and, Krisna, i think he was 19 then.. And, yes, he'll be the first singles.. And, I heard Rexy and his bro was frm tangkas?? Maybe they can help tangkas.. LOL.. And I think, his confidence would be stronger now, you know, after being the runner-up in SO.. I guess he would be performing quite well in Aviva s'pore Open ltr on.. Yan, are you coming to S'pore??
    OMG Jessica, you are so tall! Hahahaha Simon is damn cute and childish.. agree. Everytime he meets a person who speaks English he will ask "You study?" Then *grins*.. Faint. Yeah yeah good luck with beating him.

Haven't decided yet if I'm going to S'pore Open. Will decide later - Mid April maybe.. Lmao. Wait for me there! (Maybe)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TRUEEE!! Hwahahahahahha.. He interogated me like I'm some kind of a suspect.. He only talked about, what school, what level, and all other things that can be found in the identity card.. LMAO!!! So funny, wasted my SMSes to answer...

Ok then, hahahhaa, I'll pray for you, so you can come here.... Hehehehehe.. And, maybe help me with my mandarin(chinese) work..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's news about Simon Santoso in PBSI website, but since I can't read Indon, I dunno if it's about *the thing* that Lastrie told us about.

Anyway, someone please check the website...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Biar Lin Dan Lengah

Meski terbaring lemah dengan jarum cairan infus masih di tangan, Simon Santoso tetap bisa bercanda. Finalis Swiss Super Series ini menyebut karena sakitnya ini, pasti lawannya akan lengah di turnamen Singapura Super Series, Mei.

''Pasti Lin Dan jadi lengah. Dia pasti akan menganggap enteng saya karena tengah sakit sekarang,'' tutur Simon.

Pemain kelahiran Tegal (Jateng), 29 Juli 1985 itu harus dirawat di RS Mitra Kemayoran, Jakarta Pusat, karena sakit perut dan diare. Sakit itu dirasakan usai latihan Selasa sore dan makin menjadi-jadi. Karena tak tahan, malamnya, dia diantar ke rumah sakit.

''Rasanya lemes. Perut melilit-lilit. Saya banyak kehilangan cairan,'' tutur Simon di rumah sakit, Rabu (18/4) sore.

Simon pasti sedih. Pasalnya persiapan ke simulasi Piala Sudirman di Bandung, Sabtu (21/4), bakal terganggu. Begitu pula dengan Singapura Super Series. Sebabnya, kalau lancar di babak kedua dia kembali menantang jagoan Cina yang pernah dikalahkan di Swiss, Maret silam.

''Mungkin saya tidak tampil di simulasi. Kondisi saya belum pulih,'' tuturnya. ''Namun, untuk Singapura Super Series, saya akan ngotot. Setelah sembuh, saya akan latihan lebih keras lagi. Moga saja Lin Dan tahu saya sempat sakit dan membuatnya lengah,'' candanya.

Cepat sembuh, Sim!

www.bulutangkis.com
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by kimpe_bultang; 04-20-2007 at 09:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pemain kelahiran Tegal (Jateng), 29 Juli 1985 itu harus dirawat di RS Mitra Kemayoran, Jakarta Pusat, karena sakit perut dan diare. Sakit itu dirasakan usai latihan Selasa sore dan makin menjadi-jadi. Karena tak tahan, malamnya, dia diantar ke rumah sakit.
    LOL. Yeah, that's *the thing*. Now the whole world knows.
    Recover faster, Simon 'Sori2' Santoso!!! Jessica is waiting for your challenge in Singapore.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mwahahahahhahhaha... What challenge, Yan??? LOL... Was so shock that night I received the SMS from Lastrie, woooooow, too bad I was too sleepy to do anything... Only laugh my ass off, and go back to sleep... LMAO!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mwahahahahhahhaha... What challenge, Yan??? LOL... Was so shock that night I received the SMS from Lastrie, woooooow, too bad I was too sleepy to do anything... Only laugh my ass off, and go back to sleep... LMAO!!!
    Hahahahahaha. Then you directly smsed me, and I online to tell Tarek. Made none of us could sleep cuz laughed too hard. Oops.. maybe we shouldn't joke so much with it.. should pity him instead.

Challenge? Badminton match huh... And hope he will talk about other things than school.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meski terbaring lemah dengan jarum cairan infus masih di tangan, Simon Santoso tetap bisa bercanda. Finalis Swiss Super Series ini menyebut karena sakitnya ini, pasti lawannya akan lengah di turnamen Singapura Super Series, Mei.

''Pasti Lin Dan jadi lengah. Dia pasti akan menganggap enteng saya karena tengah sakit sekarang,'' tutur Simon.

''Rasanya lemes. Perut melilit-lilit. Saya banyak kehilangan cairan,'' tutur Simon di rumah sakit, Rabu (18/4) sore.

Simon pasti sedih. Pasalnya persiapan ke simulasi Piala Sudirman di Bandung, Sabtu (21/4), bakal terganggu. Begitu pula dengan Singapura Super Series. Sebabnya, kalau lancar di babak kedua dia kembali menantang jagoan Cina yang pernah dikalahkan di Swiss, Maret silam.

''Mungkin saya tidak tampil di simulasi. Kondisi saya belum pulih,'' tuturnya. ''Namun, untuk Singapura Super Series, saya akan ngotot. Setelah sembuh, saya akan latihan lebih keras lagi. Moga saja Lin Dan tahu saya sempat sakit dan membuatnya lengah,'' candanya.

Cepat sembuh, Sim!

www.bulutangkis.com

-he looked tired and weary; lying on the bed, Simon Santoso still can joke around. The finalist of Swiss Open Super Series said that because of his illness, he’s sure that his opponents would be caught off guard in the Singapore Super Series tournament in May.

“I’m sure Lin Dan will relax. He will absolutely take me easy as I’m ill now.” Simon said.

Born in Tegal (Jateng), 29 July 1985, this player was admitted to the hospital in Rumah Sakit Mitra Kemayoran, Jakarta Pusat, because of diarrorhea and having stomach ache. He felt the ache after having training on Tuesday afternoon, and it worsened. Couldn’t bare the ache, at night, he was brought to hospital at once.

“I feel very weary. My stomach aches a lot. I lost a lot of minerals.” Simon said in the hospital, last Wednesday (18/4) evening.

Simon must be sad, for his preparation for going to the Sudirman Cup simulation in Bandung, Saturday (21/4), will be disturbed. The Singapore Super Series too will be disturbed. This is because, if he manages to go through Round 2, he’ll again meet the hero from China which he beat in Swiss, last March.

“Maybe I won’t be coming to the simulation. My condition is still bad,” he continues, “However, for Singapore Super Series, I’ll be training hard for it. After I recover, I’ll be training hard again. I hope Lin Dan hears about me being ill, and I’ll surprise him!” he joked.

Hope you recover fast, Simon!-

Hope you do recover fast, Ko Sori2 Simon... Hmm, yeah, I'll wait for your challenge, lmao!!

hope so too, Yan... But I dun think he'll go away from that topic...
    Last edited by kimpe_bultang; 04-20-2007 at 09:46 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in denmark

With his gf, Stella
    (made by stella herself)

source: his friendster

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL.. He rarely opens his FS... Stupid Ko Simon... Grrr.. I think someone forced him to make one profile.. NAyway, Yan, Lastrie said that she reads the comments in BC, just that she doesn't give any comments.. I think she's not registered...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL.. He rarely opens his FS... Stupid Ko Simon... Grrr.. I think someone forced him to make one profile.. NAyway, Yan, Lastrie said that she reads the comments in BC, just that she doesn't give any comments.. I think she's not registered...
    Who forced him?
    Hahahahaha of course. Have you seen Lastrie's main pic in FS? I faint. So so so so so funny. I was laughing my ass off. Mei Ying too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you know what, Simon NEVER opens it. Stella did. Well, Simon sometimes but Stella mostly. Once i heard someone was like,"Simon, what is your friendster?"

He was like,"I dont have one."

And when I talked to him, he said that its Stella.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -MiYu-
    you know what, Simon NEVER opens it. Stella did. Well, Simon sometimes but Stella mostly. Once i heard someone was like,"Simon, what is your friendster?"

He was like,"I dont have one."

And when I talked to him, he said that its Stella.
    Oh.. no wonder.. Anyway, they are so cute together. Look very compatible.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice guy who is down to earth. He will go far.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast