Home welcoming for Malaysian's heroes

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by liying_0505, Mar 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liying_0505

liying_0505 Regular Member

Student
    #1 liying_0505, Mar 20, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2007
  2. liying_0505

Student
    Anyone at BC went there?

3. haifeng4ever

haifeng4ever Regular Member

Thanks for all those pics. Love ya! Wish I was there. :( :( :(

4. angelatby

angelatby Regular Member

Architect Assistant, Piano Teacher
    [​IMG]

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA, me (right) & Winnie (left) went yesterday !!!! We have a lot of pictures man !!! Winnie, dont scold me for posting this, you also post in friendster huh!!! argh ! KKK is so handsome in real person, i almost FAINT :D :D :D

5. angelatby

angelatby Regular Member

Winnie, dont post anymore pictures please @_@. Sickgal, i didnt lie to you, we REALLY WENT !!!! :D :D :D WE reached at 12:10am, they came out 10 minutes earlier :D :D :D Wat an experience, Jack sure Sakit Hati cannot go, have to finish up assignment, ahahahahah :D :D

6. liying_0505

Student
    haha......angelatby, mind to send me the photos privately?
    i promise i won't show others

7. angelatby

angelatby Regular Member

Heiyo, i was so nervous yesterday, i have never done this before. We used only 1 camera, Winnie's camera because too nervous. All the pictures with Winnie, hahahahha, i copied only this picture from her friendster :D :D but dont worry, will share more later on :p :p

8. azabaz_ipoh

azabaz_ipoh Regular Member

is second to badminton
    i could not stand crowds but i kinda wish i was there to congratulate them. well i hope they know anyway. ha ha ha.

9. liying_0505

Student
    oh thx....... i nvr posted my own photo here...hahaha.....

10. angelatby

angelatby Regular Member

Oh yeah, we will modify, no more pictures after this. . . scared later KKK & TBH see this, no privacy for them, not very good. This is the only picture we posted. ;)

11. azabaz_ipoh

azabaz_ipoh Regular Member

is second to badminton
    I Think It Is No Problem. It Is A Picture Taken In Public And When Everybody Is Taking Pictures Too. So Kkk And Tbh
    Already Know This Pictures Will Be Shared Right?

12. angelatby

angelatby Regular Member

hahahahah, actually not as crowded as you all think, maybe because we were late :rolleyes: erm, share only their pictures that we took secretly, i mean openly without them realised. By the way, coincidently we parked right opposite KKK's car. Hahahahahhahah :D :D Sorry if any of you all think im out of control :p

#12 angelatby, Mar 20, 2007
  13. liying_0505

Student
    wow, so lucky to park opposite his car

#13 liying_0505, Mar 20, 2007
  14. valen

valen Regular Member

KKK did not have time to shave?

Hahaha... the pic looks like Kien Keat didnot shave for a few days. And why he has to wear that round hat??? :eek: Whereas TBH looks so clean shaven. :rolleyes:

15. Tjun Tjun

Tjun Tjun Regular Member

You should 've pretended to really faint! No doubt our hero KKK would have picked you up ...:p :p :D

BTW, thank you for sharing the lovely pic both you and Winnie took with Rexy. More photos please!!!!!:)

16. winnie

winnie Regular Member

hahaha angela.. i hv bought a few newpapers today..actually the airport was very crowded la..jz tat we were late n all the crowd dismissed d..hehehe:D :D and..hey, i checked it out d..tat 1 reli is kkk's mum!! OMG!!! so tats means she heard all our conversation tat nite lo:eek: :eek: :eek: aaaaahhhh so shame..no wonder she's like smiling...omg omg omg!!

hahaha talking abt parking jz opposite his car, angela, tat time upon seeing his car only, i alrdy out of ctrl..almost jump out of the car d altho angela was still adjusting his car (parking)..muahahaha..reli like dreams!! i hv been searching for his car on the road since ages ago but yesterday i reli cant believe my eyes!! his car are there!! OMG!!!

17. angelatby

angelatby Regular Member

Hahahahhahah Tjun2, u r awake again !!! Cannot share too much la, we dont want to get attention in BC, right Winnie ? hahahahahhahahah :D :D I tell you, my heart beep bob beep bob so fast yesterday, i so scared, keep hiding BEHIND Winnie !!!! Hahahahhahaha, Winnie keep scolding me 1, argh !! :mad:

18. angelatby

angelatby Regular Member

Hahahahaha, u la, still say wanna go toilet first, take your own sweet time. U guess why everyone looking at us, u know y? BECAUSE we r the ODD 1, everyone has ALREADY LEFT lah!!! Hahahahahhaha, where got people chase after them, and stop them to go when they are walking off to leave 1!!! So SO SO SO SO SO Awkward man

19. angelatby

angelatby Regular Member

I think KKK looks GOOD with the Hat, like Country Man. And with a little beard makes him more MAN !! :D

20. Tjun Tjun

Tjun Tjun Regular Member

More stories of KKK/TBH........

BADMINTON > A break & work again
    by RIZAL HASHIM
    THE scene was one of jubilance and joy as the triumphant duo, Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong, returned from their European sojourn last night to a heroes’ welcome at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA).
    [​IMG]Their honeymoon, however, may not last too long. The young pair, who bagged back-to-back All-England and Swiss Open titles in a space of seven days last week, have been given a week’s break, nothing more, by coach Rexy Mainaky, as they prepare for the Asian Badminton Championship (ABC) in Johor Baru next month.

“It ’s back to work after that. Frankly speaking, we have to double our efforts in training. We have reached a certain standard and for us to maintain or better our performance, we have to intensify our training methods,said Ipoh-born Kien Keat.

For the throngs of families, friends, autograph-hunting spectators and well-wishers expecting Kien Keat to emerge from the arrival hall with his head fully shaven as he promised for winning the All-England title, they must have been disappointed. Instead the 21-year-old wore an accessory, a blue-coloured fedora hat with the classic one-inch band bought in Basel. “I haven’t decided when to shave my head exactly,said Kien Keat, flanked by his parents Koo Chiew Wah and Koo Pow Chean. Having second thoughts, Kien Ke a t ?

Alor Star-born Boon Heong, grinning ear to ear, did not bother to cover his head. “I’m not shaving my head,t he 19-year-old southpaw said with a smile as his proud father Tan Yoon Meeh stood beside him. His mother is apparently away in China.

The hair issue aside, it’s their hair-raising performance that has enabled the duo to emerge as the na t io n ’s source of pride and flavour of the month. It began with their shock win in the Doha Asian Games, when as a pair ranked 113 in the world, Kien Keat-Boon Heong ended the nat io n ’s 36-year wait for gold. They were naturally installed as the Olympians of the Year by the Olympic Council of Malaysia (OCM). They began 2007 where they left off by bagging the Malaysian Open title, before they reached the Korean Open semi-final. Then the country’s 25-year wait for the All-England title came to an end when they beat the world No 1 pair Cai Yun/Fu Haifeng, while Jens Eriksen/Martin Lundgaard Hansen, unbeaten for six months last year and ranked second in the world, found Kien Keat-Boon Heong unstoppable in the Swiss Open final at St Jakobhalle. “We are glad to be home but never expected this kind of welc o me, gushed Kien Keat. Among those present were Youth and Sports Minister, Datuk Azalina Othman Said, Deputy Minister, Datuk Liow Tiong Lai as well as the 1982 All-England winners Razif-Jalani Sidek.

If fate is kind to them, there could be more heroes’ welcome for them in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.