At700 not suitable for me.

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by vagpwner, Mar 21, 2007.

1. vagpwner

vagpwner Regular Member

I dont know which racquet is. I was thinking of switching over to a nanospeed. Even my fake ns9kx works just as well. Do you know of anywhere that do trade-ins?

2. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

why don't you try selling it or trading on the forum, there's normally quite a good demand for at700s.

3. vagpwner

vagpwner Regular Member

how much do you think i can get from selling it? Its less than a week old and there are no visible scratches.

4. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

well, i don't know how much it retails for in singapore, but i would say maybe try knocking 10-15% off the price since it's so new and in mint condition.

the reason i say that is because most players prefer different strings and tensions, so the discount is mainly to compensate for the cost of having the strings replaced to suit the buyer.

5. vagpwner

vagpwner Regular Member

Do you reckon 10-15 bucks off should be enough?

6. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

try putting a price you'll find comfortable to let the racquet go for, and be open to negotiation. i'm really in no position to determine the actual amount for you. look through the buy and sell ads in the past and you'll get a good feel for how much your racquet is worth.