I´m also back again like Jonas..:o)

Discussion in 'Thomas Laybourn Forum' started by Laybourn, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Laybourn

Laybourn Regular Member

Hi everybody

I´m also back as Jonas is on the forum. I actually got less time than ever before, but i decided to write anyway because it has a high priority to answer all your questions...:eek:)

I will probally make a link from my personal site www.laybourn.net, so maybe there will be some threads in danish or some topics regarding danish questions. Is that allright Kwun?

Well anyway, hi again to all off you. I´m looking forward answering all your questions again...

Thomas

2. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Welcome back Thomas!

3. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

yay, that's what's really cool about this forum, the fact that you guys (professional players i mean) do come on from time to time to give us your insights and opinions.

welcome back!

4. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    welcome back! nice to have you guys around again! :)

Danish is ok i guess. but we won't be able to help you guys moderate it. maybe Mag can... ;)

5. westwood_13

westwood_13 Regular Member

Student
    Agreed, I think that's amaizng that you're doing this. You're an invaluable resource to all the inspiring players out there, and thank you!!!

6. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

Thomas, given your 'rise' in the mixed doubles, how much of it is attributable to your coach, Morten ? Morten was a singles player but seemed very learned the few times I heard him over the media covering the recent WC.

Can Singles player make a good Doubles coach because we don't see a lot of this anywhere ?

7. Sgbad

Sgbad Regular Member

bumming around
    Ouch, did u broke your arcsaber7 in japanopen07?

8. Laybourn

Laybourn Regular Member

Hey guys

Just a few answers:

To x Ball:
    Well first of all Morten is not my coach in my dayly training, he is the coach for young talents in Aarhus. But sometimes he is together with us for some tournaments, and i really think he is a great coach also in the mixdoubles. He has so much experience in the world of badminton so i don´t think you can´t keep your eyes on the other events than your own. For example, i also train my students at my academy in all the events, both technical, footwork, tactical, mental etc. The events is not that different for each other.

To Sgbad
    I don´t play with the new Arcsaber, i still play with my NanoSpeed 8000, it just has new colors now. But yes i actually broke 3 rackets in my semifinal......oops.....:)

Regards

Thomas

9. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

broke 3 racquets eh?
    maybe you can be our representative and tell yonex to make their racquets last longer.
    it's ok for you sponsored players, but it's a big strain for us poor club players!
    :p