Ti-7 or MP77 should i buy?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by CanucKdood, Dec 2, 2001.

1. CanucKdood

CanucKdood Guest

Is mp77 better or ti-7? Hrm.... or maybe the rapier pro from BK.............. mp77 and ti-7 cost the same... BK much cheaper but.. price dont matter.... can someone tell me which one is better and list the advantages/disadvantages of the racquets? thx a lot.

2. edward

edward Guest

mp77: more powerful, slightly better control, head heavy

ti-7: head light, more maneuverable, slightly more flexible, more vibration, less durable.

mp77 is better if maneuverability isn't much of a concern.

3. shaun

shaun Regular Member

Theatre boy!!
    uhhhh they're totally different! its like comparing an MR2 to a F355! they're both mid engine...but thats where similarities end. same with the mp77 and ti7; they're both iso...but thats it.
    mp77=heavy over all, less feel...the shaft dampens a lot of the shock
    ti7=head light, more feel, also more vibration
    depends what u want really...

4. CanucKdood

CanucKdood Guest

Hm... does the ti-7 break easy? .. I like the looks.. loll... and i tried my friend's ti-7 and it feels pretty good. If it breaks easy ill just use it for singles... anyone know any durable doubles racquets?

5. wing0

wing0 Regular Member

I've been using my Ti-7 for a year now. I hit my friend's racket and clashed the ground once (oops) but it is still holding up strong. It also depends which weight (2U, 3U) u're getting. I have a 2U and it's fine for me.

6. Francis

Francis Guest

Hey, i tried both raquets and i would choose the ti-7. I get more power from ti-7 than MP77. kinda weird but it's like that. you have more feel with ti-7.!

7. Jigga

Jigga Guest

Have you ever tried a FORZA racket. They are awesome. They are well priced and I personally like them better than the other rackets mentioned. You should give them a try. They are new company with great equipment and have a great support staff. Anyway I would recommend the Tech 1100. You will get much more power with that than any of those Yonex or BK rackets. check out the site
    www.prizmsports.com

8. Spy

Spy Regular Member

student
    whoa...forza racquets are so expensive!!!

their prices are even worse than Yonex!!!