Anyone that plays

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Jeffield, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Jeffield

Jeffield Regular Member

Student @ Hugh Boyd Secondary
    World of warcraft?

i have played for 2 years

i made a video yesterday

its a glitch i found... i got an honor for it on youtube!!!

Check it out if you dont play anyways ^.^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1PhbNI3LwA

2. FEND.

FEND. Regular Member

Full Time Badmintoncentral.com/forums camper. Part
    NO. NO. NO. Say NO. To WOW.

3. Kelvin

Kelvin Regular Member

Student
    wow is the evil... :p:p:p

i got pulled into expansion for a bit, but after sitting at 70 for quite some time, and realizing it was the same old dungeon grind again, i gave it up.

I might eventually go back for the pvp arena play.
    but not anytime soon.
    also playing healer all the time burns a person out, if you arent allowed to buy any dps gear with your dkp :(

edit: lol nice bug Jeff... kinda like the one where you can pull van out of his room without aggroing any guards... though i guess that's not really a bug :p makes up for the terrain horde have to overcome.

#3 Kelvin, Mar 22, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2007
  4. Jeffield

Jeffield Regular Member

Student @ Hugh Boyd Secondary
    i have been playing WoW for over 2 yrs now .. i played since beta...
    and eh why is it boring for u ? i sat at 70 busy everday i got a sweet mount.. about 1 more day till i get my epic flyer.. and then pvp and arena is fun.. and also have u tried kara yet ? =P
    and thanks it is a cool bug ... but the stormpike thing is not a bug its just a LoS pull =P
    but its easier for alliance to rush to horde from AV =P

5. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    How about Leeroy Jenkins ROFL!!

6. Whoopty

Whoopty Regular Member

WoW is a waste of time and money IMO. Though I do play the Warcraft series.

7. Kelvin

Kelvin Regular Member

Student
    which beta realm were you on? open or closed beta?
    seems everyone and their grandma has been playing since beta release...
    I've been playing since wow release as well, and had been raiding with our guild before Ony & MC were finished getting debugged. (falling through the world map 4 the lose :( )
    I have enough alts to start my own guild.
    i've had my epic flying mount as soon as we hit 70 a few days after BC came out.
    After Naxx, and playing through the storyline for the Atiesh, and watching the scenes for corrupted ashbringer... the game just kinda lost its luster.
    In all it was fun at the time, when the game was still new; but the novelty of grinding for gear has long since warn off...

As mentioned, the only thing i would ever go back for, is pvp arenas, since you never fight the same fight twice, sure you grind for honor, and gear here too; but at least you can put it to some good use; computer AI, is just that... computer AI.
    People are much more fun to fight against, because if i screw up, then you can definitely capitalize off the one error, and take the honor; and vice versa... if nobody screws up, then it makes for a great challenging fight as well.
    Ever fight a mob in a contested zone, and get jumped? I'm sure you have, its happened to everyone, unless of course they play pve unflagged.
    Ever get jumped by 2 or more vs 1? i'm sure you have as well... its those types of fights that make the game challenging.
    Spamming heals (whack-a-mole i like to call it), or when i play MT, and hold aggro on x amount of mobs (rage normalization for the lose, though the correction was nice), is ok... but it gets tedious, and having done one or the other for 2 years again has made things boring.
    Guildies suggested i dont quit and switch to a dps spec, but I'm not much of a dps person, dont care for big crits, or high constant damage; i only worried about damage mitigation, threat generation, and efficiency per rage point; or efficiency to heal per mana point, heal speed, and heal size... you get my drift lol all the non dps roles basically. :p
    anywho... i think i've repeated myself like 20 times you get my point by now.

Besides... its nice to get some sun once in a while, after studying so much, and staring at the screen at night getting no sleep :(:p:D

Edit: Yes as whoopty touched on... it takes a ton of time, and also the $$ eventually adds up, being a student again, i know it could best be put or saved elsewhere :eek:

#7 Kelvin, Mar 22, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2007
  8. azn_123

azn_123 Regular Member

Student
    LOL matt remember that video yoy showed me HAHAHA!!!

9. Kelvin

Kelvin Regular Member

Student
    LMAO

I forget what realm, but some time ago, there was an article posted in the raid forum...
    i think in December, the original Leeroy was spotted in AV, and someone snapped a pic of him, he had a few purples on... the person who spotted him was joking around saying "how'd he get all these epics, with the way he played in UBRS?? :confused: "

10. Kelvin

Kelvin Regular Member

Student
    If you can rally up a group of 15-20 players, and rush the last flag successfully, its pretty much a quick victory either side.
    We've done it on both horde, and alliance sides... always people whining after about it hahaha good times :)

My mains are actually horde.
    I played alliance as well, but could not stand all the brats spamming all the time. :eek:

11. westwood_13

westwood_13 Regular Member

Student

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROY JENKINS!

That became sort of a cult thing with my badminton folk. Although I don't find the video itself that funny, I must admit...

12. azn_123

azn_123 Regular Member

Student
    Matt gave me a laugh when I saw that hilarious video. HAHAHA I laughed so hard.

13. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    It's a laugh for some people. It seems a bit of decent comedy to me.

I intially heard of Leeroy Jenkins but did not not the notion behind it, I only knew it was from WoW. I found out later when I asked my cousin who plays WoW told me to look it up on YouTube since he knew what it was about.

14. bader

bader New Member

I play WoW for 2 months.