User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 112
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up New Badminton Coaching Team in Cheras

    Dear All,


    Good News!!! Effective April 2007, J World Badminton Development of Bandar Utama will be expanding its badminton coaching base to Cheras, KL. The venue of the badminton training is at The Challenger Badminton Hall which is located opposite the Phoenix Plaza. The new hall is equipped with good badminton court lighting and ample parking spaces. Add on to that, this new badminton hall is made up of 19 international rubberized courts which could prevent unnecessary injuries to the students during training.


    The J World Coaching Team is a Professional Badminton Coaching setup by Former Malaysia and International badminton players under the guidance of Mr. Jason Wong(Former International Men Singles Player & Current Asian Badminton Confederation (ABC) Development Coach), Mr. Ong Ewe Hock( Former World No.2 Men Singles Player), and Mr. Wong Ewee Mun(Former Thomas Cup Winner 1992).


    While the panel of coaches are made up of Mr. Liew Gavin(Former National Men Doubles Player), Mr. Alvin Chew(Former National Men Singles Player), Mr. Fong Soo Wei(Product of Academy Badminton Malaysia), Lee Jun Keong(Product of Academy Badminton Malaysia) and others.


    There are various types of programs available at the coaching setup;
    Sunrise Badminton Class (for ladies only)
    International Joint-training Program
    Beginner / Intermediate Badminton Course
    Individual / Intensive Badminton Training
    School / College / University Badminton Program
    Inter-Clubs / Inter-States Training Program
    Elite Group Badminton Program
    Coaching Clinics
    Sparring & Tips Sessions
    Charity Badminton Clinics


    Badminton Lessons are available everyday(Mon - Sun) from 9am - 5pm. While the fees and the selections of programs are as follows;


    Once A Week
    1) Grouping Program - (20 players / 2 hrs session) RM50 / Person / Month
    2) Grouping Program - (Min 4 to Max 5 players / 2 hrs session) RM160 / Person / Month
    3) Intensive Program - (Private One-to-One / 1 hr session) RM65 / Person / Hour


    Twice A Week
    1) Grouping Program - (8 players / 2 hrs session) RM100 / Person / Month
    2) Grouping Program - (Min 4 to Max 5 players / 2 hrs session) RM 220 / Person / Month


    *The Fees Stated Above Are Inclusive of Court Rental Fees & Shuttlecock*


    The First 50 registered students will be given a free limited edition J World Badminton Development T-Shirts. So Hurry, Dont Miss out!!! Attached below are links to flyers and registration forms;

    Flyers:
    http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/kCYDRmD...%20Posters.doc

    Registration Forms:
    http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/kCYDRqH...on%20Forms.doc


    For further enquiries, pls do not hesitate to contact Mr. Gavin Liew at 6012-3062726 or email at kewell_seven@hotmail.com , Cheers

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Muddy Estuary
    Posts
    686
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Are the courts opened for booking now?
    If yes, what are the charges?

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ipoh, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,992
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i wanna join. nothing like this in ipoh!!!!!!!!!! i wanna join the group for women once a week. waaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by azabaz_ipoh; 03-23-2007 at 02:43 AM.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dear khwong,

    For your info, the courts will be ready somewhere in the mid of april....for further info on court rental and booking, u could contact Mr Heng at 012-2829836...previuosly, i've heard that some of the slots are fully taken up, and customers are being placed in the waiting lists...anyway, just give him a call if u r interested...ohya, if i'm not mistaken, they do have free court testing / pre-trial for customers before they officially run their business...Cheers

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Muddy Estuary
    Posts
    686
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kewell7
    Dear khwong,

    For your info, the courts will be ready somewhere in the mid of april....for further info on court rental and booking, u could contact Mr Heng at 012-2829836...previuosly, i've heard that some of the slots are fully taken up, and customers are being placed in the waiting lists...anyway, just give him a call if u r interested...ohya, if i'm not mistaken, they do have free court testing / pre-trial for customers before they officially run their business...Cheers
    Hi Kewell,
    Wow! Opening in April but already fully booked now. Must be due to KKK/TBH quick rise in badminton scene. Thanks anyway for the info.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azabaz_ipoh
    i wanna join. nothing like this in ipoh!!!!!!!!!! i wanna join the group for women once a week. waaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!


    ...nice to hear from u...i'm sure that there will be more of this in the future especially out of KL area...cheers

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,210
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    excuse me, the link is broken and cannot be found

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ipoh, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,992
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kewell7
    ...nice to hear from u...i'm sure that there will be more of this in the future especially out of KL area...cheers
    thanks. when you finally reach ipoh, let me know. i would love to join you. thank you again.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JaCkô
    excuse me, the link is broken and cannot be found

    Hie,
    The links are broken?But everytime i tried clicking them, they do work for me and link it to my Yahoo Groups, where i load my file...sorry for loading the files in Yahoo Groups, cuz the file is too huge, and couldn't be loaded here for your kind perusal...and i'm considering myself as a basic learner in computer, wouldn't know how to resize or change these files...It would be appreciated if u have any other suggestion to guide me around, so that i could load these files...thanks...

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,210
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kewell7
    Hie,
    The links are broken?But everytime i tried clicking them, they do work for me and link it to my Yahoo Groups, where i load my file...sorry for loading the files in Yahoo Groups, cuz the file is too huge, and couldn't be loaded here for your kind perusal...and i'm considering myself as a basic learner in computer, wouldn't know how to resize or change these files...It would be appreciated if u have any other suggestion to guide me around, so that i could load these files...thanks...
    really cannot open. it say document not found. i'm also not so expert in computer. i know badminton only. haha. it's ok, i will pm you if i need further info. thanks.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JaCkô
    really cannot open. it say document not found. i'm also not so expert in computer. i know badminton only. haha. it's ok, i will pm you if i need further info. thanks.
    Ok...thanks...sorry for the trouble...could any of u just drop me a message here if the links are working?cuz i've tried clicking on the links,it works well for me but not to JaCk...appreciated...cheers

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Petaling Jaya, S'gor, M'sia
    Posts
    1,338
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kewell7
    Ok...thanks...sorry for the trouble...could any of u just drop me a message here if the links are working?cuz i've tried clicking on the links,it works well for me but not to JaCk...appreciated...cheers
    Nope, both links don't work-'Documents not found', as Jack said.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Muddy Estuary
    Posts
    686
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joanne
    Nope, both links don't work-'Documents not found', as Jack said.
    Yeah, confirmed the link is dead!

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,210
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    the link is dead and we can't see some visual advertisements. visual advertisements is better than words. believe what you see and not what you hear.

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JaCkô
    the link is dead and we can't see some visual advertisements. visual advertisements is better than words. believe what you see and not what you hear.
    Sorry everyone for the broken link...i would try to ask some of my frens whether there are any other ways to load them...anyway, its not some visual advertisements as JaCk mentioned beforehand, its just posters and registration forms for those who needs to have a hand of it...i'll keep u guys updated if i could..cheers

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,210
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kewell7
    Sorry everyone for the broken link...i would try to ask some of my frens whether there are any other ways to load them...anyway, its not some visual advertisements as JaCk mentioned beforehand, its just posters and registration forms for those who needs to have a hand of it...i'll keep u guys updated if i could..cheers
    posters are advertisements, bro.. good luck.. post it and it will attract many customers.. maybe i will be one of your customers too..

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    41
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is great, I live just near by.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    : 05-04-2012, 10:44 PM
  2. Replies: 43
    : 07-15-2008, 12:55 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    : 06-27-2008, 02:20 AM
  4. Coaching Needed In Cheras Area
    By kokyew in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 0
    : 12-29-2006, 03:24 PM
  5. Private coaching in Cheras.
    By cheekygen in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 1
    : 09-22-2004, 08:37 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •