New Badminton Coaching Team in Cheras

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by kewell7, Mar 22, 2007.

1. kewell7

kewell7 Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Dear All,

Good News!!! Effective April 2007, J World Badminton Development of Bandar Utama will be expanding its badminton coaching base to Cheras, KL. The venue of the badminton training is at The Challenger Badminton Hall which is located opposite the Phoenix Plaza. The new hall is equipped with good badminton court lighting and ample parking spaces. Add on to that, this new badminton hall is made up of 19 international rubberized courts which could prevent unnecessary injuries to the students during training.

The J World Coaching Team is a Professional Badminton Coaching setup by Former Malaysia and International badminton players under the guidance of Mr. Jason Wong(Former International Men Singles Player & Current Asian Badminton Confederation (ABC) Development Coach), Mr. Ong Ewe Hock( Former World No.2 Men Singles Player), and Mr. Wong Ewee Mun(Former Thomas Cup Winner 1992).

While the panel of coaches are made up of Mr. Liew Gavin(Former National Men Doubles Player), Mr. Alvin Chew(Former National Men Singles Player), Mr. Fong Soo Wei(Product of Academy Badminton Malaysia), Lee Jun Keong(Product of Academy Badminton Malaysia) and others.

There are various types of programs available at the coaching setup;
    [​IMG] Sunrise Badminton Class (for ladies only)
    [​IMG] International Joint-training Program
    [​IMG] Beginner / Intermediate Badminton Course
    [​IMG] Individual / Intensive Badminton Training
    [​IMG] School / College / University Badminton Program
    [​IMG] Inter-Clubs / Inter-States Training Program
    [​IMG] Elite Group Badminton Program
    [​IMG] Coaching Clinics
    [​IMG] Sparring & Tips Sessions
    [​IMG] Charity Badminton Clinics

Badminton Lessons are available everyday(Mon - Sun) from 9am - 5pm. While the fees and the selections of programs are as follows;

Once A Week
    1) Grouping Program - (20 players / 2 hrs session) RM50 / Person / Month
    2) Grouping Program - (Min 4 to Max 5 players / 2 hrs session) RM160 / Person / Month
    3) Intensive Program - (Private One-to-One / 1 hr session) RM65 / Person / Hour

Twice A Week
    1) Grouping Program - (8 players / 2 hrs session) RM100 / Person / Month
    2) Grouping Program - (Min 4 to Max 5 players / 2 hrs session) RM 220 / Person / Month

*The Fees Stated Above Are Inclusive of Court Rental Fees & Shuttlecock*

The First 50 registered students will be given a free limited edition J World Badminton Development T-Shirts. So Hurry, Dont Miss out!!!;) Attached below are links to flyers and registration forms;

Flyers:
    http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/kCYDRmDblnWpFk5q7-Q6E2tL_cYVMCjE5XG2Ys3Z1DyF59dRwBHJGVklLEgEL-QPIy_NlDyCMXomMxm22Nc7_A/Program%20Posters.doc

Registration Forms:
    http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/kCYDRqHn97ipFk5qqTC8XG78A5S4wZFWcXMZ5Xwo8K6CHOxdWeaU2ii7Ai7TvXrfcLdBTkRBehbfu57xXxyGhA/Registration%20Forms.doc

For further enquiries, pls do not hesitate to contact Mr. Gavin Liew at 6012-3062726 or email at kewell_seven@hotmail.com , Cheers[​IMG]

2. khwong

khwong Regular Member

Self Employed
    Are the courts opened for booking now?
    If yes, what are the charges?

3. azabaz_ipoh

azabaz_ipoh Regular Member

is second to badminton
    :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: i wanna join. nothing like this in ipoh!!!!!!!!!! i wanna join the group for women once a week. waaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

#3 azabaz_ipoh, Mar 23, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2007
  4. kewell7

kewell7 Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Dear khwong,

For your info, the courts will be ready somewhere in the mid of april....for further info on court rental and booking, u could contact Mr Heng at 012-2829836...previuosly, i've heard that some of the slots are fully taken up, and customers are being placed in the waiting lists...anyway, just give him a call if u r interested...ohya, if i'm not mistaken, they do have free court testing / pre-trial for customers before they officially run their business...Cheers[​IMG]

5. khwong

khwong Regular Member

Self Employed
    Hi Kewell,
    Wow! :eek: Opening in April but already fully booked now. Must be due to KKK/TBH quick rise in badminton scene.:D Thanks anyway for the info.

6. kewell7

kewell7 Regular Member

Badminton Coach

;) ...nice to hear from u...i'm sure that there will be more of this in the future especially out of KL area...cheers[​IMG]

7. azabaz_ipoh

azabaz_ipoh Regular Member

is second to badminton
    thanks. when you finally reach ipoh, let me know. i would love to join you. thank you again. :D :D ;)

8. kewell7

kewell7 Regular Member

Badminton Coach

Hie,
    The links are broken?But everytime i tried clicking them, they do work for me and link it to my Yahoo Groups, where i load my file...sorry for loading the files in Yahoo Groups, cuz the file is too huge, and couldn't be loaded here for your kind perusal...and i'm considering myself as a basic learner in computer, wouldn't know how to resize or change these files...It would be appreciated if u have any other suggestion to guide me around, so that i could load these files...thanks...

9. JaCk™

JaCk™ Regular Member

really cannot open. it say document not found. i'm also not so expert in computer. i know badminton only. haha. it's ok, i will pm you if i need further info. thanks.

10. kewell7

kewell7 Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Ok...thanks...sorry for the trouble...could any of u just drop me a message here if the links are working?cuz i've tried clicking on the links,it works well for me but not to JaCk...appreciated...cheers

11. Joanne

Joanne Regular Member

Getting thrashed on court.
    Nope, both links don't work-'Documents not found', as Jack said.

12. khwong

khwong Regular Member

Self Employed
    Yeah, confirmed the link is dead!

13. JaCk™

JaCk™ Regular Member

the link is dead and we can't see some visual advertisements. visual advertisements is better than words. believe what you see and not what you hear.

14. kewell7

kewell7 Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Sorry everyone for the broken link...i would try to ask some of my frens whether there are any other ways to load them...anyway, its not some visual advertisements as JaCk mentioned beforehand, its just posters and registration forms for those who needs to have a hand of it...i'll keep u guys updated if i could..cheers

15. JaCk™

JaCk™ Regular Member

posters are advertisements, bro.. good luck.. post it and it will attract many customers.. maybe i will be one of your customers too.. :)

16. chriswo

chriswo Regular Member

Consultant
    This is great, I live just near by.

17. zydoce

zydoce Regular Member

Student
    I do also interested in joining in..
    I live in Kajang, so it's quite near I think..
    Btw, don't you have any coaching in Melaka ?
    Bcos I'm studying in Melaka n just get back to Kajang only on weekdays..

18. kewell7

kewell7 Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Hie zydoce, Nice to hear from u...At the moment, we dont have any coaching available in Malacca...currently, we have coaching base in Bandar Utama, Kiara and Cheras..maybe up and coming in Shah Alam soon...The coaching in Cheras is available everyday, Mon to Fri (9am - 5pm)...Sat & Sun (9am - 7pm)...Anyway, i do have friends who teaches badminton coaching in Malacca as well...do let me know if you are interested...Cheers

19. zydoce

zydoce Regular Member

Student
    i do interested.. kindly pm your friend's phone number pls.. maybe i'll join with my friends.. but, does he teach university student ? anyway, thanx for your help.. :)