User Tag List

Jeetz

Default BK Rapier Pro vs. Victor Super Ti-1

I just returned the Yonex ISO 96VF racquet I bought from SportChek, since I was pretty displeased with it (lacks power).

I went instead to a proper racquet shop, and I have now narrowed my search down to the Black Knight Raper Pro, the Victor Super Ti-1 and another special edition Black Knight called the GTI-25.

Does anyone have any experiences or advice?

PS Also the GTI-25 has a slightly stiffer shaft . Does a stiffer shaft equate to greater or less power? what about for control?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: BK Rapier Pro vs. Victor Super Ti-1

Why not go for a Muclepower 55??? It's 120 Canadian.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no clue abt the raper pro. I have not tried the Balcknight rackets. But then i can tell u that i fu can lay hands on a Fung 2000 then pls do buy it. It is a hell of a racket.

If u are looking for a great racket in Carlton then it would be The ASti or Ab 2000.

I think Muscle power 77 is lovely. Why dont u try a Iso 800. I am very sure u would like it.

LL

If I had to choose between those 2 racquets, I would go with the BK Rapier Pro, the only BK racquet that I like amongst the current listing. Curious, where did you go to check out these badminton racquets. The Victor TI1 is a decent choice too but I would get the TI2, a bit stiffer, not as wimpy in the shaft.

Other choices to consider around the same price range;
    Yonex MP55
    Victor TI2
    HiQua 200

LL

mini

Jeetz.. where do you lived in canada? I know a shop in my area that has lots of racket and at a decent price.... I never try those Bk racket you mention, but from pass experience, they are very stiff compared to other brands...
    I think Yogi is right, you should give ISO800 a try .. it is a awesome racket...

fukin

I've been using the Victor Ti-1 for about a year now its been a good racket for me....now i'm looking to upgrade...the ti-5 seems to play well...but i think i'm going to try the ti 7 as well. The Victor Ti-1 is a medium stiff racket its good for control its light...its good for smashinga and defence..it feels solid on contact.