User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yannie
    I'm SOOOOO sad.. I just wanna join you all.. Serla, Loh, Ants, Jes and everyone else who is going..
    No need to cry, Loh will buy u a ticket coz he is such a nice man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by X Ball
    Flight ticket? Is it true, Loh?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yannie
    Flight ticket? Is it true, Loh?
    Book it before he changes his mind !

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually X Ball wanted to buy you one but is too shy to tell you directly. So he uses my name as a shield. Come back to Singapore, X Ball, if only just for a few days and let's have a ball with the rest of the BC members, including Ants. Don't forget Yannie!

Satays are waiting!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loh
    Actually X Ball wanted to buy you one but is too shy to tell you directly. So he uses my name as a shield. Come back to Singapore, X Ball, if only just for a few days and let's have a ball with the rest of the BC members, including Ants. Don't forget Yannie!

Satays are waiting!
    Awwww....Loh, you disppoint us. I had so much confidence that you would accomodate our dear gal, Yannie, that I commited on your behalf. Oh Yannie, what can I say but sorry.....you'll have to watch LIVE web broadcasts at best.

Actually, I may be in Singapore and will watch the QTR Final, at least (LCW vs LD), and if LCW proceeds then I will stay for more.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awwww....Loh, you disppoint us. I had so much confidence that you would accomodate our dear gal, Yannie, that I commited on your behalf. Oh Yannie, what can I say but sorry.....you'll have to watch LIVE web broadcasts at best.

Actually, I may be in Singapore and will watch the QTR Final, at least (LCW vs LD), and if LCW proceeds then I will stay for more.
    Good to know that you're coming! Stay on till Sun for the finals! Don't forget to contact us.

I know LCW has beaten HH many times before, but you can't be sure whether history will repeat itself as both are fighting hard for Olympic points. HH may decide to drop his Yoyo tag and turn on his AE champion style (Style mesti mahu, kalah tidak apa) and then... Well someone has to lose in a fight.

A final match between TH and LD should prove very interesting!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good to know that you're coming! Stay on till Sun for the finals! Don't forget to contact us.

I know LCW has beaten HH many times before, but you can't be sure whether history will repeat itself as both are fighting hard for Olympic points. HH may decide to drop his Yoyo tag and turn on his AE champion style (Style mesti mahu, kalah tidak apa) and then... Well someone has to lose in a fight.

A final match between TH and LD should prove very interesting!
    IF LCW loses to HH, I may cancel my trip !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well very unlikely LCW will lose to HH. Unless LCW is still very down due to Li Mao's departure.

Oh well.. we will see..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IF LCW loses to HH, I may cancel my trip !
    Okay, okay, LCW will win and advance to meet...? Who ... and what will happen?

In any case, we want to see you and ants has suggested a big makan gathering for all BC members, perhaps during the semi-finals night.

Satay will certainly be on the menu, plus lots of other local fare like stingray, shell fish like see hum, rojak, char kway teow, mee rebus, local desserts including ice kachang, chengdo, etc, etc, etc.

And we will have it at the famous "Lau Pa Sat", alfresco style, not too far away from the Indoor Stadium for convenient transportation.

Now surely you won't want to miss all these and our good company?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In any case, we want to see you and ants has suggested a big makan gathering for all BC members, perhaps during the semi-finals night.

Satay will certainly be on the menu, plus lots of other local fare like stingray, shell fish like see hum, rojak, char kway teow, mee rebus, local desserts including ice kachang, chengdo, etc, etc, etc.

And we will have it at the famous "Lau Pa Sat", alfresco style, not too far away from the Indoor Stadium for convenient transportation.

Hahaha, good man. If I make it I will --- I may go as early as next week for biz.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wah, Loh, after reading your post my saliva is dripping all over work table now. Can get you to "ta pau" all the above and DHL over or not.

Anyway, hope all you guys have a great time and remember to post many many pics soon.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arghh...don't remind me of the food....miss the satay...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hmm, sounds tempting..

Hahaha, good man. If I make it I will --- I may go as early as next week for biz.
    ...X Ball, go lah, what's the wait ...Loh has already put forth some tempting & appetizing menu for the get-together...Even BadFever and badMania are tempted to go, just by Loh's description of the foods..
    *Btw, Loh, yes, please take pics of the get-together meal, just like last yr..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 04-20-2007 at 12:20 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad
    ...X Ball, go lah, what's the wait ...Loh has already put forth some tempting & appetizing menu for the get-together...Even BadFever and badMania are tempted to go, just by Loh's description of the foods..
    *Btw, Loh, yes, please take pics of the get-together meal, just like last yr..
    hahaha, you think I don't want to go -- I like eating at the Lau Pa Sat? I am a bit busy sometimes but if work permits, I will go. I get as big a thrill as anyone else watching the game.

I go to Singapore from KL frequently --- if I go, don't mind me joining.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's okay Loh and X-Ball, I knew it was too good to be true

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Lau Pa Sat Splendour

This famous steel market place of old, Lau Pa Sat, is now a splendid place for hawker fare and unique cuisines both served indoors and outdoors, alfresco style. In the evening, an adjacent road will be closed to motorized traffic to allow for dining under the skies.

Food prices are most reasonable but one has to bear the humidity, especially in the afternoons, as there is no airconditioning. LPS was specially built to allow natural airflow but with the addition of high ceiling fans to ease the heat within its compound. The wrought iron panels were specially imported from Scotland during the early British colonial days as the technology was not available in the region. Its architecture is a beauty of sorts and difficult to replicate.

I hope our BC members can congregate here to have a taste of not only the great variety of food but also the beautiful iron and steel structure. It is a convenient meeting place.
    Attached Images Attached Images                    

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LI Yongbo said ZN and BCL is not in good form now because of injury.
    So, I think CY can beat BCL this time if they both get through to the 1/4 finals.
    Also, if ZHOU Mi can overcome WANG Lin, she may beat ZN.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast