User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lina_ngchiuhwa
    I think KKK speak English more with his father b'coz his father said in the interview that KKK is educated from St. Michael school so he speak to him in English. I'm very touched by TBH's father b'coz his family was poor and he need to find another extra job to support TBH in Selangor. Haha... I hope when we saw KKK outside around the street or in a mall, i hope he will gave us a happy smile if we call his name and don't gave us an angry look even the others shuttler also.
    Ya, I am touched by TBH father who took extra job to support TBH. I am also touched by TBH mother who cried everyday. Even during the interview, her voice like almost cried out. As she say in hokkien, which mum doesn't love her son..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi guys, i knew it is going to be a daunting task to bring rexy back to PBSI. Like i said before, wish me luck Yeah Rexy is very happy in Malaysia but of course this contract thing is all strictly professional and we respect Rexy and his commitment with BAM Indonesia needs Rexy for next years TC and Olympic. Plus TG is back and i guess the whole nation would have to rally behind PBSI. We want TC BAD dude . We are willing to pull all our resources together+corporate funds from various companiesto meet Rexy's needs and wants. ALL THE WAY TO TC AND OLYMPIC GLORYHopefully, RESILIENCE may succeed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Susanto
    hi guys, i knew it is going to be a daunting task to bring rexy back to PBSI. Like i said before, wish me luck Yeah Rexy is very happy in Malaysia but of course this contract thing is all strictly professional and we respect Rexy and his commitment with BAM Indonesia needs Rexy for next years TC and Olympic. Plus TG is back and i guess the whole nation would have to rally behind PBSI. We want TC BAD dude . We are willing to pull all our resources together+corporate funds from various companiesto meet Rexy's needs and wants. ALL THE WAY TO TC AND OLYMPIC GLORYHopefully, RESILIENCE may succeed
    No money no talk !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ants
    Rexy's decision is his wife's decision.
    This says it all, Rexy is the type of guy who is passionate about the things and people he loves, and I believe he loves his wife and kids very much. If Henny and the kids like it very much in Malaysia, and Rexy continues performing his magic, he will be here for a long time.

There are much similarities between Malaysia and Indonesia: language, food, culture...to top it off, Malaysia is actually a very comfortable place to live in general. It is not too congested (lots of land, small and young population), and the pace is not as hectic but not laid back as well. With a good income, it can be paradise.

Han Jian, Indra Gunawan to name a few... have settled down for now in Malaysia, possibly Yang Yang as well, not sure. Also I heard Morten Frost and Park Joo Bong may be coming back for something?
    Last edited by wl2172; 03-28-2007 at 08:54 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wl2172
    This says it all, Rexy is the type of guy who is passionate about the things and people he loves, and I believe he loves his wife and kids very much. If Henny and the kids like it very much in Malaysia, and Rexy continues performing his magic, he will be here for a long time.

There are much similarities between Malaysia and Indonesia: language, food, culture...to top it off, Malaysia is actually a very comfortable place to live in general. It is not too congested (lots of land, small and young population), and the pace is not as hectic but not laid back as well. With a good income, it can be paradise.

Han Jian, Indra Gunawan to name a few... have settled down for now in Malaysia, possibly Yang Yang as well, not sure. Also I heard Morten Frost and Park Joo Bong may be coming back for something?
    I saw Yang Yang in Perth running a shop of some sort 7-8 years back. Agree with you on MALAYSIA being a great place to live.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by X Ball
    I saw Yang Yang in Perth running a shop of some sort 7-8 years back. Agree with you on MALAYSIA being a great place to live.
    i heard that yang yang has a factory at southern malaysia manufacturing rackets, if i am not mistaken.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kamen, yes he may have (I am not aware) but I think he migrated to Australia after his retitrement, and that was where I met him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamen
    i heard that yang yang has a factory at southern malaysia manufacturing rackets, if i am not mistaken.
    yes, you are right! that's why i feel proud to originate from there.. Haha.. the management is very efficient..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i detect sarcasm there. he he he......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey, yang yang really is good. you can try it's products such as clothings and shoes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok. i'll check it out online and see. do you use any yang yang products? i heard the racket is quite good. but unfortunately, i am a sucker for advertising. hypnotized by massive marketing strategy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yang yang is good. it also organizes tournaments. fun and memorable.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3