Anyone Heard of.....

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by sport, Dec 9, 2001.

1. sport

sport Guest

the new MPASiTiAirblade10077900? It's Said to improve smash power by 125% while remaining the lightest, toughest racket in the world. It's also a defensive and offensive racket at the same time and uses the latest, most up to date technology avaialble inlcusing magnesium, titanium and even mercury! No gimmicks - you will end up smashing at over 180mph at any level. It costs about $1000 US.

(for anyone moderating this board, this is only a little poke at manufacturer gimmicks and nothing more sinister)

2. Jeetz

Jeetz Guest

3. Tuan

Tuan Guest

What gimmick? I bought one of these racquets over the weekend!! On one of my smashes, the birdie drove straight into the wooden floor and we couldn't pull it out!! Its a wonderful racquet, anyone with $1000.00 should definitely get one!! (I paid $1250.00 though but its well worth it!) I'm thinking about getting the MPASiTiAirblade10077999 Plus version... I hear the racquet swings for you!! It's a little on the costly side at $2500.00 but I think I'm gonna get one anyway!

4. sport

sport Guest

lol - I'll recommend it to my friends.

5. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

I think This si what is called Going Bonkers!

6. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    i heard that racket is ban from IBF tournaments as line judges fear their safety and refuse to go onto the court.