Results 154 to 159 of 159
Thread: What Shuttles Have You Used
06-04-2009, 12:44 PM #154
Mavis 7, 300,350, 370, 500
Black Knight Plastic
07-03-2009, 06:36 PM #155
1. Victor green and blue tube (forgot the name) - pretty good birdie, the green tube can last around 1 game.
3. Hi-Qua (again forgot the name)
4. Gajah Mada (used to be good, but the dry weather in California makes the feather kind of brittle)
5. Trump 101 (pretty good birdie)
6. Aeroplane G1130 (the best shuttlecock ever used so far - can last the entire game)
7. Yonex aeroclub 05 (pretty good, but even $15 shuttlecock can beat the durability and flight of this birdie so not really worth it)
8. Protech official (blue tube) - just tried it today and although the feather looks thin, the feel and flight are good. Durability is still unknown because someone stepped on it so he changed the birdie, but the appearance is still good, no loss feather or anything.
07-20-2009, 01:37 PM #156
i use Apacs Aero-Flight 800 and Sea Lion C1130.But recommend the Apacs i use.The durability is good and the flight is also better.
07-24-2009, 11:54 AM #157
I dont think u have ever used snow peak, cos ask clubs in london why r they still using snow peak, cos it is good value for money. snowpeakbadminton.com
07-24-2009, 04:13 PM #158
RSL Official...anyone used them before??..
..just curious if anyone has used the RSL Official shuttlecocks (the one with the green colored packaging)?? I'm playing in the U.S. Are the durability and speed acceptable??
Thanks for any inputs..
06-03-2010, 07:59 AM #159
Yang Yang League 2 good for training, durable
DHS 311 (black) very good if visibility permits you to use it
carlton HS (yellow) ggod as well, non more available unfortunately
KYOKU and DRAGON V good durability also with cheaper models ( named 5, 6), don't know if still available
By Taijis in forum ShuttlecockReplies: 283: 07-25-2008, 03:55 PM
By shiva in forum Market PlaceReplies: 10: 09-03-2005, 10:46 PM
By badrad in forum ShuttlecockReplies: 14: 03-09-2002, 11:01 PM
By TrunkZ69 in forum ShuttlecockReplies: 2: 06-26-2001, 06:46 PM
By Byro-Nenium in forum ShuttlecockReplies: 8: 06-17-2001, 04:00 AM