Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by markache@hotmai View Post
    nobody use chaopai ?
    I think it is good.
    Chao Pai feathers are generally fine. The tournament grade are the RED and PURPLE series. The Blue series is also a good one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Double_Player View Post
    My review of RSL Tourney Classic:

Superb feels, superb flight and awesome durability. Last more than 2 MD games for 1 steamed feather (with plenty of smashing). Simply put: Shuttlecock at its best, the ideal one.
    The RSL Classic Tourney is one of the industry standards of tournament grade feathers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea, how are smashcity shuttle cocks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

indocock red
    poor durability due to thin feather
    flight traject is normal
    speed is normal
    stability is bad
    price is cheap enough (Rp. 35.000 ~ USD$4)
    i don't know why this shuttlecock used by many tournament in Indonesia beside Yonex.
    Anyone could recommend some cheap and good shuttlecock in indo??

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default There are a few, but it depends..

Quote Originally Posted by sifuyono View Post
    indocock red
    poor durability due to thin feather
    flight traject is normal
    speed is normal
    stability is bad
    price is cheap enough (Rp. 35.000 ~ USD$4)
    i don't know why this shuttlecock used by many tournament in Indonesia beside Yonex.
    Anyone could recommend some cheap and good shuttlecock in indo??
    ..how much one is willing to spend??..
    I've tried the Indocock Black and Brown shuttles..heard the Black is the top of the line.
    I've also tried Garuda, MikasaStar, Java, Waikiki & Saxon, to name a few..all abt the same quality & running abt the same price.
    Yes, i don't know why Indocock shuttles have been used in several tourneys in Indonesia. But if i were to compare, i'd say Indocock shuttles are pretty decent for the price. It flies OK, esp. here in the U.S. However, durability is not good
    I've recently bought some shuttlecocks in Surabaya, and never heard of the brand, called Gajah Emas (GE). I believe they have 2 models: Perak (Silver) and Hitam (Black). Same price and roughly the same quality/playability also as the Indocock shuttles.
    But the best one, IMO, that i've used is the Green-band Gadjah Mada shuttles. Not the Red-band one. I believe i purchase it for around $6+/tube. Pretty decent feather thickness, and flies fine (esp. here in the U.S.). I heard they manufacturing warehouse is in Tegal (near Surabaya). And I believe kwun also tried it before.
    Last edited by ctjcad; 09-06-2007 at 12:34 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..how much one is willing to spend??..
    I've tried the Indocock Black and Brown shuttles..heard the Black is the top of the line.
    I've also tried Garuda, MikasaStar, Java, Waikiki & Saxon, to name a few..all abt the same quality & running abt the same price.
    Yes, i don't know why Indocock shuttles have been used in several tourneys in Indonesia. But if i were to compare, i'd say Indocock shuttles are pretty decent for the price. It flies OK, esp. here in the U.S. However, durability is not good
    I've recently bought some shuttlecocks in Surabaya, and never heard of the brand, called Gajah Emas (GE). I believe they have 2 models: Perak (Silver) and Hitam (Black). Same price and roughly the same quality/playability also as the Indocock shuttles.
    But the best one, IMO, that i've used is the Green-band Gadjah Mada shuttles. Not the Red-band one. I believe i purchase it for around $6+/tube. Pretty decent feather thickness, and flies fine (esp. here in the U.S.). I heard they manufacturing warehouse is in Tegal (near Surabaya). And I believe kwun also tried it before.
    about USD$4-5
    already tried indocock red and black, java, saxon red, mikasa, all is decent performance IMO, except red indocok slightly below decent

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I've never tried..

about USD$4-5
    already tried indocock red and black, java, saxon red, mikasa, all is decent performance IMO, except red indocok slightly below decent
    ..the Red Indocock shuttles, only the Black and Brown...Yeah, all of those INA-made shuttles are roughly the same, in price, quality and playability...However, if you have a chance, try to play with the Green-band Gadjah Mada shuttles. They don't sell them as widespread/common, esp. the Green-band ones, most likely the Red-band ones, but if you have a chance, try it out..Purchase price for that particular GM tube is around Rp.65,000..
    Of course there are Yonex, RSL, Wilson, Hi-Qua shuttles, but they cost more..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 09-06-2007 at 01:36 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..the Red Indocock shuttles, only the Black and Brown...Yeah, all of those INA-made shuttles are roughly the same, in price, quality and playability...However, if you have a chance, try to play with the Green-band Gadjah Mada shuttles. They don't sell them as widespread/common, esp. the Green-band ones, most likely the Red-band ones, but if you have a chance, try it out..Purchase price for that particular GM tube is around Rp.65,000..
    Of course there are Yonex, RSL, Wilson, Hi-Qua shuttles, but they cost more..
    okay, thanks
    how about the other colour of gajahmada? ever try garuda?
    next time i'll try green gm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sifu you have not tried green gajah mada....... you must be joking . you have to try man. It's a nice shuttles, it's packed 6 shuttles in one cone. The price here around Rp35,000 ($3.8).
    BTW I recently realize that the quality is not the same as before, it's easy to broke. What I did before play, I normally put some sweat on the feather. This will long last the feather. It works.

If you think the price is little bit expensive, I recommend to use Young Young Champ special, it is also packed 6 shuttles in one cone. Don't try other young2, they are not consistent. The price is around Rp28-30,000.
    Believe me you will love this shuttles, the feeling is almost the same with Gajah mada (green label)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Currently i'm using Protech Masterpiece, RSL Classic Tournament, Yonex New Official and Yonex Tournament.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hmm

okay, thanks
    how about the other colour of gajahmada? ever try garuda?
    next time i'll try green gm
    ..the other color of Gadjah Mada, which i used to play with and really bad, is the Red-band..For your benefit, DO NOT get those....I think Gadjah Mada only comes in 2 colors...and yes, i've tried Garuda..it's so-so...
    Quote Originally Posted by h4n5ip View Post
    Sifu you have not tried green gajah mada....... you must be joking . you have to try man. It's a nice shuttles, it's packed 6 shuttles in one cone. The price here around Rp35,000 ($3.8).
    BTW I recently realize that the quality is not the same as before, it's easy to broke. What I did before play, I normally put some sweat on the feather. This will long last the feather. It works.

If you think the price is little bit expensive, I recommend to use Young Young Champ special, it is also packed 6 shuttles in one cone. Don't try other young2, they are not consistent. The price is around Rp28-30,000.
    Believe me you will love this shuttles, the feeling is almost the same with Gajah mada (green label)
    ..actually i saw and purchased a few Green-band Gadjah Mada tube packed w/12 shuttles recently, instead of the 6 shuttles in a tube. I haven't tried them yet, but hope it's still the same as the 6 packed ones..
    Btw, just curious, which part of INA are you from, h4n5ip??..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno that they are long cone (12 shuttles) in Green gajah mada.
    As you can see from my nick info, I am in Batavia = Jakarta
    In Jakarta Green gajahmada is very popular, BTW I think it can be considered one of the expensive shuttle among other.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by markache@hotmai View Post
    nobody use chaopai ?
    I think it is good.

ChaoPai is very good, costs at least $20 Canadian, too steep for most players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

once i ever seen someone use that gajah mada things, but at the shop i could find it, so if i have some money the go to saxon or rajawali, if i'm in rare then go for indocock or java.
    Yesterday i play w/ red indocok again, take 2 pcs of shuttle, then both are bad performance. Looks like on 12 pcs there is no consistancy among all.
    Some high speed, some slow, some defect.... huaahhh...
    In all, maybe u'll see those are the cheap one, buat after try and try, you'll realize that it's not cheap due to poor performance.
    next time i'll try to look for gajah mada green

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For sure next time you should try Green Gajah Mada (6 shuttles).
    In Jakarta every badminton store carry this shuttle.
    This shuttle is very2 consistent, you will feel the same feeling as many shuttles as you use. Here the cheapest you can get for Rp 33,500 ($3.6), the highest Rp 37,000 ($4). Pls give ur comment after you try

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

man . . , i should've read this forum abt 2 weeks ago when i was still in surabaya. Anyways, i tried both Java and indocock (black) shuttle cocks and they're pretty decent for $4/tube. But hey, if you guys are used to play w/ higher ends shuttle cocks, don't bother to use these cheap birdies because the speed/consistency of the shuttlecocks are not even comparable. just my 50c. tho'.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hmm..

I dunno that they are long cone (12 shuttles) in Green gajah mada.
    As you can see from my nick info, I am in Batavia = Jakarta
    In Jakarta Green gajahmada is very popular, BTW I think it can be considered one of the expensive shuttle among other.
    ..yes, there is now a 12 tubed Green Gadjah Mada shuttles & i purchased a few of them in Surabaya. Maybe they're not available yet in Jakarta. I knew they used to sell them in a tube of 6 shuttles only. The manufacturing plant is in Tegal (near Surabaya),,..Price wise, see my posts above (#75 above)..
    once i ever seen someone use that gajah mada things, but at the shop i could find it, so if i have some money the go to saxon or rajawali, if i'm in rare then go for indocock or java.
    Yesterday i play w/ red indocok again, take 2 pcs of shuttle, then both are bad performance. Looks like on 12 pcs there is no consistancy among all.
    Some high speed, some slow, some defect.... huaahhh...
    In all, maybe u'll see those are the cheap one, buat after try and try, you'll realize that it's not cheap due to poor performance.
    next time i'll try to look for gajah mada green
    ..oh yeah, Rajawali brand, yes, i've heard and used them before. But also no good
    sifuyono, where do you live in INA??..
    For sure next time you should try Green Gajah Mada (6 shuttles).
    In Jakarta every badminton store carry this shuttle.
    This shuttle is very2 consistent, you will feel the same feeling as many shuttles as you use. Here the cheapest you can get for Rp 33,500 ($3.6), the highest Rp 37,000 ($4). Pls give ur comment after you try
    ..yes, it's one of the consistent (speed and flight) shuttles i've used and its feathers are decently robust....
    Quote Originally Posted by 345HFS View Post
    man . . , i should've read this forum abt 2 weeks ago when i was still in surabaya. Anyways, i tried both Java and indocock (black) shuttle cocks and they're pretty decent for $4/tube. But hey, if you guys are used to play w/ higher ends shuttle cocks, don't bother to use these cheap birdies because the speed/consistency of the shuttlecocks are not even comparable. just my 50c. tho'.
    ..eerrmm, hehe, 2 weeks ago, there weren't much discussions on shuttles from INA. Btw, I purchased the Green-band Gadjah Mada shuttles in Veenu Sport store (in Vida Shopping Complex) on Mayjen Sungkono Street (West Surabaya)
    Last edited by ctjcad; 09-08-2007 at 06:27 AM.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast