User Tag List

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would support LCW to train under Misbun at this period. Actually kinda miss the old speedy + tricky Chong Wei.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the old speedy and tricky LCW under the guidance of Misbun is easily defeated by Chen Hong in malaysia open final. it was under Li Mao that LCW's game start moving closer to LD. now, going back to Misbun, i hope LCW can really find a solution. since it's his choice, make sure he win in ABC.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JaCkô
    the old speedy and tricky LCW under the guidance of Misbun is easily defeated by Chen Hong in malaysia open final
    In 2003? When LCW was 21 and only just coming into the scene it can only have been his first year of playing top star open tournaments. In 2003 when CH was comfortably number 1 by a long way (LD had not even developed by then).

You cannot judge that Misbun did LCW no good on the basis of one match. He was 21 and in his first appearance in a starred tournament beyond the last 16 against the best player in the world at the time.

If you take alook at LCW performances from 2004-2007, there is no discernable difference in the number of QF, SF, Final appearances made by LCW. It can be seen here:

http://www.internationalbadminton.or...playerid=50152

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the old speedy and tricky LCW under the guidance of Misbun is easily defeated by Chen Hong in malaysia open final. it was under Li Mao that LCW's game start moving closer to LD. now, going back to Misbun, i hope LCW can really find a solution. since it's his choice, make sure he win in ABC.
    I don't understand why would u think that misbun is no a better coach than Li Mao. No offence to say Li Mao is not good or whatsoever... but what's so wrong if LCW decides to have Misbun as his coach?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yalo sickgal, we dont know yet right the result. Besides, now is like comparing a cockcroach with an elephant.... LCW trained under Misbun was only for a short duration, whereas under Li Mao for quite sometime, therefore cannot compare, we shall give chance to Misbun, time shall prevail

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let wait and see..give him time..LCW know what he doing..he the player not us.WTM also support his desicion.If WTM support him,why dun we..No big deal right??.
    Last edited by ixory; 04-02-2007 at 08:24 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

come on... LCW was still a rookie tat time.... his final appearance for the edition's MO is already a big surprise for everyone....

yes.. he has developed under LM to reach more towards LD's standard BUT he was brought up by Misbun... Misbun still know the old CHong Wei and might be able bring him up again!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

friend, but i think loyalty cant bring u good results rite? u must do wad u think its best and for the sake of the country and your career some things have to be compromised.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sickgal
    hahahha....definately he speaks mandarin... he's from penang is it?? if i aint mistaken..forgotten d... do correct me if i'm wrong!
    I also think the same.Just curious and need some confirmation only.Thanks sickgal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but then still hv to take into account for ppl around u.. cannot just care for ur own feelings n own benefits..tats wat i think..
    both lcw n kbh shud hv handle this better..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

then we shall look forward for his performance in ABC.. but still it's not fair cos it is just a short period of him training under misbun after leaving WTM

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't understand why would u think that misbun is no a better coach than Li Mao. No offence to say Li Mao is not good or whatsoever... but what's so wrong if LCW decides to have Misbun as his coach?
    under the current circumstances, LCW has to pick either Misbun or WTM...LM is history, nothing can be done...LCW has only so much time left to pick up the slack and return to form, it is a case of pick Misbun or WTM or quit the game. Loyalty is a virtue and we respect that, but a badminton career is so short and we have to understand that too. If your game is falling apart, you would too do everything possible to reverse it. LCW is no fool to abandon WTM and go with Misbun, with WC and OLY around the corner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i duno about LM, i think he isnt any better either....but one thing for sure is that dun have much confidence in Misbun. juz look at HH for a good reference.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tjl_vanguard
    friend, but i think loyalty cant bring u good results rite? u must do wad u think its best and for the sake of the country and your career some things have to be compromised.....

loyalty cant bring good results....but the transfer to Misbun can? i seriously doubt that LCW can hand in some good results under Misbun......Maybe after this LCW can b HH best friends.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alfa-2
    i duno about LM, i think he isnt any better either....but one thing for sure is that dun have much confidence in Misbun. juz look at HH for a good reference.....
    HH is the president of yo-yo club..this is no doubt.... just hope LCW won't be like this.. or else.. really can faint d...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by angelatby
    Yalo sickgal, we dont know yet right the result. Besides, now is like comparing a cockcroach with an elephant.... LCW trained under Misbun was only for a short duration, whereas under Li Mao for quite sometime, therefore cannot compare, we shall give chance to Misbun, time shall prevail
    truly agree!! hope LCW can perform well and prove to us that he's still able to give out his best!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default LCW+Misbun combination

it's been a hot topic since LCW n KBH decided to join Misbun Sidek.....MAS has been acknowledged as a country which lacks of MS talents.........

Will LCW n KBHs' decisions bring good or bad results for the future of MS of MAS? i think good more than bad as LCW and KBH have already been in a bad shape lately, couldnt be any worse than what they had been performing for the past few months.......

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast