User Tag List

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, we still need some times to observe whether LCW and Misbun combination will bring back the powerful LCW or make him getting worse.For KBH,i really have nothing to say because i am very dissapointing with him.I think if he cannot bounce back immediately,he will dissapear in the badminton world soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello brothers and sisters.. sometime i wonder, are BC members actual badminton lovers or only players fans.. if all of you are badminton lovers, then it's great.. here's something to share.. if all of you still remember, LCW and KBH were under Misbun before Li Mao came. BAM decided to hire Li Mao and put LCW under Li Mao. Then LCW improves a lot while KBH stagnant under Misbun. It was the BAM decision to remove KBH and LCW from Misbun. After that, it is said that Misbun can focus better on Hafiz. Now?? is Hafiz near the standard of LCW?? So, not only some BC members have no confidence in Misbun, even BAM has no confidence in Misbun by removing LCW and KBH and put them under Li Mao. that is history lesson. we shall see if history will change in ABC..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for those of you out there who are unsure.... here's some information.. LCW was under WTM guidance for only one week and they went to AE. ONE WEEK ok? after that, LCW left. some people out there are saying LCW is right to leave WTM and join Misbun and we cannot judge him in this short time. so, how can we judge WTM in such a short time too? just one week for WTM to train LCW before AE and the judgment came. fair to WTM?? WTM says he feel alright. you expect him to say, "I am so sad by LCW decision to leave me"???? WTM has no choice but put up a brave front. I DEFINITELY SUPPORT WONG TAT MENG. I hope JAMES CHUA, WONG CHOON HANN, K.YOGENDRAN and YEOH KAY BIN will do well and prove to us that WONG TAT MENG IS THE BETTER. WONG TAT MENG, I SUPPORT YOU!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in all cases, only time will tell. WTM should just ignore what other people are saying and concentrate on his players. prove to the world he could train those players to be top players. that will shut up his critics. LCW and KBH leaving camp to join misbun will also prove itself to be a wrong or the right move. players learn different things from different coach. i believe players have to believe in their coach to do well. when tiger woods changed his swing because his coach told him so, everybody commented that he lost his form. he did not win a lot of tournaments when he was in the process of changing his swing. but he is all good now and back to his winning ways. maybe LCW thought he should change pace and strategy. maybe WTM coach a lot like li mao. maybe a total change is what LCW needs. and i do believe all involved has thought about this before making a decision. players can stay stagnant if they cannot improve themselves even if they are trained by world class coaches. rexy was not doing to well in the public's eye before the emergence of KKK and TBH. look at him now. we should have faith in all party. i have faith that if WTM is a good coach, he will make his players top players. i have faith thatif LCW can improve himself under misbun, he will emerge as a brand new top player again. so have faith, and time will tell.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think we shall not complicate things. Is very simple, LCW trained under Misbun now is due to "decentralization" of current situation for MS GAME. Previously, there is no opportunity for top MS players to spar among each other, now, they get the chance to fight among each other in a short bout or practice session. Ya, some might think, how to improve ---> spar with lower quality players so on and so forth, but dont forget even LD is on the top of the mountain, he is still practising against many junior players. I dont think WTM feel enraged because of this as he is still important in the Team, furthermore they work professionally. If everyone says WTM cannot, Misbun also cannot, ANY GUARANTEE sending the BEST COACH he will be the TOP ?? Therefore, it is up to LCW how he endure & persevere in this toughest transition. End.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two ways to look at WTM...Firstly, LCW leaving him to join Misbun may be a blessing for WTM cos if LCW falter under Misbun, ppl cannot blame WTM, and much as I like LCW, his game is predictable to CHN players, with no power smash that CHN players have no fear of, with his confidence is tatters and also I suspect LCW has peaked and is difficult to regain his high ranking, anyway, I hope I am wrong and we shall see what the remaining of this year unfolds for LCW, beginning with AC...Secondly, with the also-rans like James Chua, WCH, Yogendran, Yeoh Kah Bin for WTM to train, that seems like a hopeless and lost cause and WTM has "lost before the fight actually begins", so to speak...The only way for WTM to gain respect and to keep his job is for him to bring up a young talent, groom him/her to be a great player, but that is a impossible task given there is no such talent exists in MAS or anywhere else in the rest of the world except CHN...bleak but true!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am very glad that LCW and KBH have chosen back to train with Misbun.They have made their decision and I applaud BAM for their professionalism.Anyway the BAM president is a corporate captain so the bottom line is success.Both LCW and KBH are in bad shape.The only coach TOUGH enough to get them back in fighting condition is Misbun.The only singles coach that produces an All England Champion is Misbun not LI Mao.Roslin Hashim, trained under Misbun,is still a formidable player.I dont think anyone of our Malaysian back up singles' players is able to hold their own against the old warrior.Watch out for the LUCKY FOUR junior players now under Misbun.They are Lok Chong Chieh,Syed Akhbar,Chan Kwong Beng and another which I cant remember.I am sorry.Hope someone may provide the name.I still believe MISBUN is the ANSWER to our SINGLES weakness.Hafiz is the EXCEPTION.HE will be a FANTASTIC player if his mental tuning is aligned.
    Last edited by kokcheng; 04-04-2007 at 02:35 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if they were to join KLRC and train under Indra? i dun think thats a bad choice at all...

still, its also not that bad under Misbun either... Misbun was the one who led HH to Ae crown 2003... he led LCW to Mas Open finals 2003.... he brought up alot of young talents as well....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alfa-2
    loyalty cant bring good results....but the transfer to Misbun can? i seriously doubt that LCW can hand in some good results under Misbun......Maybe after this LCW can b HH best friends.
    lets just keep our fingers crossed and hope he dun!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, there's only so much a coach can do. physical is easier to train than mental. hafiz is a good player with good skills but inadequate fighting spirit and mental agility. so there's only so much a coach can do, because to become champion is all up to the inner strength.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any one remember When Wong Choo Han is at his best, who is his coach ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman71
    Any one remember When Wong Choong Hahn is at his best, who is his coach ?
    Indra Gunawan? or was it Misbun? if im not mistaken, pre-2002, his coach was Indra, and from 2003-2005, Misbun Sidek.... correct?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Indra Coached LCW from the beginning of his national career. If you search there is a story somewhere saying he was very upset when Indra left.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We will see if he has impact on LCW in Spore Open and Indonesia Open.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesd20
    Indra Coached LCW from the beginning of his national career. If you search there is a story somewhere saying he was very upset when Indra left.
    Yes, you are right! Indra is the one who brought LCW up. other than that, Indra brought Lee Tsuen Seng and Sairul their first international title after they left BAM. so?? Indra is a good coach. if Misbun is good, Hafiz will be no.1 now. the four students under Misbun can go far, especially Kwong Beng. Kwong Beng is talented and any coach will do. If Kwong Beng goes under Rashid, he will be a good player too. Kwong Beng is an aggresive player.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did Lee Chong Wei considered Indra before joining Misbun?? how long does Lee Chong Wei wants to stay under Misbun?? Indra was the one who brought Lee Chong Wei up. Lee Chong Wei was very upset when Indra left. I prefer him joining KLRC. his brother, Lee Tsuen Seng, is waiting for him there. (not real brother though). It is better than Lee Chong Wei joining Hafiz yoyo's club.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast