2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this match was full of smiles and friendliness

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thats it...Kenneth Jonassen bt Roslin Hashim in straight set 21-12, 21-12....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

weird, why they din invite Indonesian players to participate in Copenhagen Masters??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MATCHES & SCHEDULE
    COPENHAGEN MASTERS 2007
    DATE: 12/29/2007 TIME: 2.00PM
    FINALS

Men Doubles
    ZAKRY ABD LATIF/FAIRUZIZUAN TAZARI (Mas) vs JENS ERIKSEN/MARTIN LUNDGAARD HANSEN (Den)

Women Singles
    ZHOU MI (Hkg) vs XU HUAIWEN (Ger)

Men Singles
    PETER GADE (Den) vs KENNETH JONASSEN (Den)

FULL RESULTS
    COPENHAGEN MASTERS 2007
    DATE: 12/28/2007

DAY 2
    MICHAL LOGOSZ/ROBERT MATEUSIAK (Pol) beat INGO KINDERVATER/KRISTOF HOPP (Ger) 21:18, 21:18 {33 min}
    ZAKRY ABD LATIF/FAIRUZIZUAN TAZARI (Mas) beat MATHIAS BOE/CARSTEN MOGENSEN (Den) 18:21, 21:16, 21:18 {56 min}
    PETER GADE (Den) beat PRZEMYSLAW WACHA (Pol) 21:14, 21:8 {25 min}
    WOMEN'S SINGLES SEMI FINAL: XU HUAIWEN (Ger) beat TINE RASMUSSEN (Den) 21:15, 17:21, 21:12 {46 min}
    MUHAMMAD ROSLIN HASHIM (Mas) lost to KENNETH JONASSEN (Den) 12:21,12:21 {32 min}
    JEN ERIKSEN/MARTIN LUNDGAARD HANSEN (Den) beat MICHAL LOGOSZ/ROBERT MATEUSIAK (Pol) 21:15, 21:19 {33 min}
    MATHIAS BOE/CARSTEN MOGENSEN (Den) beat LARS PAASKE/JONAS RASMUSSEN (Den) 21:19, 21:17 {36 min}
    WOMEN'S SINGLES SEMI FINAL: ZHOU MI (Hkg) beat PETYA NEDELCHEVA (Bul) - walkover

{Source:http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=6114684310&ref=share}

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default hey all...

Hey...
    i'm finally off duty, so i'll just write some small stories from this year's CPH masters so far. It's been let's just say hectic! really...
    and i think it's a shame that the level this time isn't higher, especially in MS.
    but on the good side it is still the world's most cozu tournament!

I started out in cph the 26th at like 5.30 pm driving me and the players to Tivoli (an amusement park)... we had a traditional danish christmas dinner there.. the same as every year. I sat next to Zakry and Fairuz, KBH and Roslin.. it was so much fun! but as yannie told you - danish christmas dinners is really all about meat meat meat and how to cook pork in tenthousand different way - and ofcourse I tried to warn Fairuz that he was about to eat pork - when som stupid bulgarian coach said nono its cow! I was like! hell no; i know this stuff! and he took one bite (or they both did) and agreed on it being pork!

You all know how the matches went i guess... so need for summaries there right now atleast.

The Danes playing MAS Zakry and Fairuz gave Zakry a lot of credit for picking up impossinble smashes and drops. And thourght that the MAS players were strong (though not in first game!) and were really wellplaying and aggresive!

I asked Roslin before his match today against Kenneth if he was going to win and he said yeah sure thing.. and afterward I asked him what went wrong. And he said! well I did win - some points LOL... all the players are so nice!

i'll try and upload some photo, though I havenÝt had much time to take any - when i get home - due to the fact that I can't find my USB stick!

will try and updates a little more!

Anne

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default btw

I ate breakfast with Petya this morning - she was no way near okay - could barely walk and the physio said she wept so much! its a shame cause she is so sweet.
    Its in her lower back - the iskos-nerve (have no idea of spelling that in english) the is dislocated i guess or pinched. She had something similare like that 2 year ago - she was hospitaliced for 1 month then - couldn't walk! awww! let's hope for a good recovery for her - and that was why the WS match this evening was cancelled--- they thourgh about taking a good young danish WS player in to the tournament - but thourght it would be weird for everyone to have a new players at this stage of the tournament!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    weird, why they din invite Indonesian players to participate in Copenhagen Masters??
    They did George, if you read the earlier posts. Indonesia didnt come this year, remember they are very tired from SEA Games.

2 pm Denmark time = 9 pm Msia time. GD Sports will be showing live.

aksytt - it was nice of Boe/Morgensen to say that Msia was strong. Actually Zakry/Fairuz didnt play very well, a lot of errors, shots wide - they can play better. Maybe cos no coaches with them. But they werent as nervous as Open tournaments, so that's an improvement.
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 12-28-2007 at 06:24 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

more pic to go please...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Watched the game between Boe/Morgenson and the Malaysian pair on the internet, Morgenson seems too slim. he needs more muscles!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mogensen is really skinny...maybe because he's off training for a long time already the muscles have toned down...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edition of MS Final Copenhagen Masters will be repeat today, PG vs KJ.
    MD and WS surely are more interesting to watch, Zhou Mi has chance to win it. Anyone knows about prize money distribution of this invitational event?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone here feel like dens gonna win 2 today?
    they will!
    but i really wanna see zakry/fairuz bring us their 1st title!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Anne! How r u?

Thx for the update! And i really cant wait to see the pics! quickly upload ya!

CHEERS!

Quote Originally Posted by akskytt View Post
    Hey...
    i'm finally off duty, so i'll just write some small stories from this year's CPH masters so far. It's been let's just say hectic! really...
    and i think it's a shame that the level this time isn't higher, especially in MS.
    but on the good side it is still the world's most cozu tournament!

I started out in cph the 26th at like 5.30 pm driving me and the players to Tivoli (an amusement park)... we had a traditional danish christmas dinner there.. the same as every year. I sat next to Zakry and Fairuz, KBH and Roslin.. it was so much fun! but as yannie told you - danish christmas dinners is really all about meat meat meat and how to cook pork in tenthousand different way - and ofcourse I tried to warn Fairuz that he was about to eat pork - when som stupid bulgarian coach said nono its cow! I was like! hell no; i know this stuff! and he took one bite (or they both did) and agreed on it being pork!

You all know how the matches went i guess... so need for summaries there right now atleast.

The Danes playing MAS Zakry and Fairuz gave Zakry a lot of credit for picking up impossinble smashes and drops. And thourght that the MAS players were strong (though not in first game!) and were really wellplaying and aggresive!

I asked Roslin before his match today against Kenneth if he was going to win and he said yeah sure thing.. and afterward I asked him what went wrong. And he said! well I did win - some points LOL... all the players are so nice!

i'll try and upload some photo, though I havenÝt had much time to take any - when i get home - due to the fact that I can't find my USB stick!

will try and updates a little more!

Anne

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And of I go. The finals will start in one hour, and I will take my car and go and watch them.

Regards
    Johansen
    www.badminton-nyt.dk
    www.fjerbolden.dk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MD to start the evening.........Denmark v Malaysia......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Come on...Mas pair...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mas leading with 2-1 now..

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast