CAB 21 vs ISO TI SP SS

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by H.Y., Dec 15, 2001.

1. H.Y.

H.Y. Guest

Which of the two racquet is the better doubles racquet and is great on singles, the CAB 21 or the ISO TI SP SS?

2. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

I think The Cab 21 is a def better defensive racket than The Iso Ti SP SS in Singles!

The Iso ti Sp ss is better in Doubles!

3. H.Y.

H.Y. Guest

What about the MP 55? Somebody in this forum said it is almost as good as a Ti-10!

4. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

Mp 55

I think It is one of the best full graphite Racket arnd! I think after teh old Iso series of rackets i think the Mp 55 is def very good replacement!

If u missed the Iso 200, Iso 600, Iso 800 Then i think This is teh best replacement arnd for u!

It is head heavy and def packs a Punch! I think It is slightly underated. I personally think that it is def better than the Mp 100 in singles!

Plp say that It is like the Iso 800. I think The Mp 55 is def more head heavy than the Iso 800.

5. H.Y.

H.Y. Guest

Re: Mp 55

Is it also really good in doubles?

6. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    Re: Mp 55

Its all depends on what type of racket you like. If it suits you then its good in singles and doubles, there aren't any rackets that are suitable for certain types of play. Sure there are rackets that are made with specs to suit certain styles but often it all comes down to your personal preference of racket.

I was the 1 who said the MP55 is comparable with the Ti-10. They are both excellent rackets! I personally prefer the Ti-10, but the MP55 is exceptionally good. even though it seems to be the inferior of the MP series.So if your looking for a new racket that packs punch, go for the MP55 or Ti-10. They are the rackets that have provided me with lots of power. Other rackets such as the MP77 is great for smashing.

Um,......... what else? Oh yeah, and in my opinion the Cab 21 Special is good offensively as well as defensively. Better offensively IMO

7. Smash-Tajam

Smash-Tajam Regular Member

IT
    Hi Byro,
    Just a note, Cab21 Special is not to be confused with Cab21SP, Cab21 Special is a cheaper range and there is no way to compare it with the Cab21SP, compare their shaft's size, Cab21SP is really slim with different material I think.

I used to have MP55 but later on changed to Cab21SP and feels that it gives even more power, no doubt the anti-torque from MP55 is virtually the best that I know of, which made my "clear" really consistent, however MP55 seems too heavy(I am not saying Cab21SP is not) for many people especially when playing defensive in doubles(affected the reflex), and does not have as much "feel" as the Cab21SP, overall I find myself to prefer Cab21SP over MP55(for the feel), I have yet to try out Ti-10 but looking at the price I will just stick to the old good Carbonex for now :)