Can Cai/Fu beat kkk/tbh?

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by Ching293, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Ching293

Ching293 Regular Member

头号组合三败大马新秀 羽球男双找到破敌之策

2007-4-6 北京青年报 中羽网

头号组合三败大马新秀 羽球男双找到破敌之策

2007-4-6 北京青年报 中羽网

从去年亚运会开始,中国男双头号组合付海峰/蔡赟已连续三次败在了马来西亚年轻组合古健杰/陈文宏的拍下。一时间,中国男双再添克星的说法开始兴起,对此,中国双打组主教练陈兴东表示已经找到了破敌之策。 

三次败于对手,陈兴东指出主要原因有两点:“一是对对手不了解,我们在明处,他们在暗处,我们的特点被对手分析透了;二是对手针对我们的战术运用比较得当,抓住了我们的弱点,抑制住了我们的特长。从亚运会我们对不上,到全英、瑞士公开赛开始能够形成抗衡,说明他们也不是绝对好到哪里去。他们这种打法并不是百试百灵,只不过针对我们比较有效而已。” 

至于如何应对,陈兴东表示很简单,就是要克制对手这种战术的运用。“说白了就是一方面弥补我们的短处,另一方面抑制对手的长处。当然要做到这一点,必须从提高我们自身能力上着手。付海峰在技术上有差距,现在就必须要弥补。另外,还要增强他抢网前的意识和能力。我想通过这段时间有针对性的训练和提高,再与大马这对组合相遇时,我们的队员会有一个根本性的改变。” (记者 李晖)

anyone translate?

从去年亚运会开始,中国男双头号组合付海峰/蔡赟已连续三次败在了马来西亚年轻组合古健杰/陈文宏的拍下。一时间,中国男双再添克星的说法开始兴起,对此,中国双打组主教练陈兴东表示已经找到了破敌之策。 

三次败于对手,陈兴东指出主要原因有两点:“一是对对手不了解,我们在明处,他们在暗处,我们的特点被对手分析透了;二是对手针对我们的战术运用比较得当,抓住了我们的弱点,抑制住了我们的特长。从亚运会我们对不上,到全英、瑞士公开赛开始能够形成抗衡,说明他们也不是绝对好到哪里去。他们这种打法并不是百试百灵,只不过针对我们比较有效而已。” 

至于如何应对,陈兴东表示很简单,就是要克制对手这种战术的运用。“说白了就是一方面弥补我们的短处,另一方面抑制对手的长处。当然要做到这一点,必须从提高我们自身能力上着手。付海峰在技术上有差距,现在就必须要弥补。另外,还要增强他抢网前的意识和能力。我想通过这段时间有针对性的训练和提高,再与大马这对组合相遇时,我们的队员会有一个根本性的改变。” (记者 李晖)

2. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect

wah so confident of the chinese coach......a bit too arrogant i'd say.....mind the chinese coach that KKK/TBH did not only beat the CHN pair only. but almost everyone in these few months.

#2 alfa-2, Apr 7, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2007
  3. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    anyone care to translate? it is an intersting article though......

4. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    i think it will be hard for the chinese pair to beat them.......they are assuming that KKK/TBHs' play level will be stagnant while they improve on CY/FHFs' side.

5. Shifty

Shifty Regular Member

Student
    the thing is, CY and FHF have not actually been training lots as they do not want an injury prior to the all important WCs, so they are a little off

6. sickgal

sickgal Regular Member

oohh... :eek::eek: i didn't know that... but what's that article about??dunno chinese words.. anyone plz do translation...at least the important part will do..thanks! :D

7. heavyn91

heavyn91 Regular Member

Student
    my translation:

since last year, cai/fu have been beaten up by kkk/tbh for 3 times. However, the China coach said that he already got some idea to beat kkk/tbh up.

He said that the main problem is that they dont know much about kkk/tbh but kkk/tbh already know their technique quite well. Besides, kk/tbh know cai/fu weakness so they are able to beat them up.

He also said what cai/fu need is to overcome their own weakness, especially when they are playing in front of the net.
    ========================================================

sorry, my english is not so good.
    hope that anyone who is reading this can understand what i am saying..

8. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

I would say thats a lame excuse from the chinese coaches. They hv not been performing too well since last years WC, that means they hv not been training much for half a year?

9. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Well, it is obviously the chinese coach finding an excuse...He is really arrogant to says KKK/TBH is not that good in fact they have beaten Cai/Fu three time in row..Well, lose means lose,there are no point for using all kinds of excuse to defend himself..Don't forget KKK/TBH will also continue training and improve their weakness while the chinese team want to catch them.So,lets see the results maybe in the coming Singapore Super Series.

10. yeowyeow

yeowyeow Regular Member

steward
    maybe one day kkk n tbh will be beaten but hope they will keep it up unbeaten this year end and win o g gold for the first time next year.

11. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Fu/Cai might be able to beat KKK/TBH if LYB is there..

12. winnie

winnie Regular Member

well, i was kind of agree with the chinese coach that fhf/cy lose due to they not very familiar with kkk/tbh since this pair kkk/tbh is new pair and they dun hv much to study abt them..then the 2nd reason by the coach is kkk/tbh win cos they hv done homework on the way the chinese played and also hv discover the weaknesses of the chinese and fully use these advantage..but i dun quite the way the coach said them..quite showing off and arrogant..we'll see if FHF/CY will beat KKK/TBH in the next few tournaments.. if they lose then the coach will need to eat his own words

13. liying_0505

liying_0505 Regular Member

Student
    haha.....there's a hidden meaning there...
    do u mean LYB will shout :"break their legs" again???

14. tommy_bun

tommy_bun Regular Member

Sooner or later cai/fu will beat kkk/tbh,It's just the matter of time.Moreover china still has Xie/Guo,They have good records against malysia pairs.Actually I like kkk/tbh also,but sometimes kkk is just a lil bit arrogant on court.If he could be like tbh

15. winnie

winnie Regular Member

his arrogant is just on court..off court he's a humble and funny guy...
    his arrogant on court got it's own purpose.. it's to scare the opponent off with his confidence!

16. tommy_bun

tommy_bun Regular Member

R u sure he is arrogant just to scare his opponents?? hope he is

17. winnie

winnie Regular Member

yup..it's a tactic by him

18. BadEnthusiast

BadEnthusiast New Member

Student
    KKK is NOT arrogant, for those who say he is!!! If you all look clearly, he closely resembles Rexy - the intense gaze! Rexy was and is still looks ARROGANT!!! That is a good point, having able to scare the opponents. TBH, on the other hand, always keep cool and does not show emotion - opponent are difficult to read his mental.

Sooner or later, KKK/TBH will be beaten? May be! The Chinese coach discovered the hole in KKK during the All England final!!!

For the posting, when the Chinese pair has been losing 3 times, the Chinese coach will say whatever b*** s***. If he says that KKK/TBH know the Chinese's pair game, that means the coach is not doing his job of reviewing the KKK/TBH games since Doha games!!!! Caught him there!

To me. KKK/TBH games has been a new approach that even caught the Danish pair. Tony/Chandra is old and Tony has a problem with service, much like Lungaard. Both are not strong mentally on the service. Chandra is still good with his killing smash.

19. kenny7_2006

kenny7_2006 Regular Member

Working student...
    Koo Kien Keat is NOT arrogant, CY/FHF are starting to decline, and the way the coach says this, as if he's covering up their own weaknesses...

I dont really like LYB since his 'break his legs' fiasco on LCW last WC...

20. ixory

ixory Regular Member

LYB as always try to scared other player by this way,i'm not suprised.We will see how much FHF/CY will improved at SO and IO.