User Tag List

Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi guys, its really fun reading the threads, i learn alot about kien keat, anyways, i agree this thread is hard to access, the links here are too many, i got an idea though but i dont know if its okay with you, we could create a yahoogroup/list that is exclusive for kien keat...just an idea though....you could think about it...

hey i heard some of you have friendster accounts...pls add me in your list...i dont know your email addresses so i'll just give you mine..thanks...
    its---- lie_balino@yahoo.com

thanks...

lie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

btw, you could also read the poems i made in my friendster...most of them are about koo kien keat...or my thoughts of him...i put it in my testimonials so people could see it right away...

thanks again

-lie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eilsel~lab
    btw, you could also read the poems i made in my friendster...most of them are about koo kien keat...or my thoughts of him...i put it in my testimonials so people could see it right away...

thanks again

-lie
    Hi, nice to know that KKK also got fans from the Philippines. Glad that he's widely recognized. I already add you in friendster. Hope you approve my request. As for the suggestion for opening a yahoo group for KKK, that's a great idea. I will 100% support it. Tell me more details about that. now All the KKK's fans can gather together and talk about KKK all day long.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i just read here, that kien ket has a nice body. i agree , i just remember when they were here (phils) for the sea games, i saw him cool down after his game, without his shirt...he just got with him a towel...thats the time, i asked him for an autograph...shocks,its quite embarrassing for me...i even told him i was cheering for him...i didnt quite notice his reaction, he was just nodding, then i realized, he knows english!!hehhehe

thats all...i just wanna share...its quite a long time ago but thats the only memory i have of him ---the experience i got when they were here...

--lie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eilsel~lab
    i just read here, that kien ket has a nice body. i agree , i just remember when they were here (phils) for the sea games, i saw him cool down after his game, without his shirt...he just got with him a towel...thats the time, i asked him for an autograph...shocks,its quite embarrassing for me...i even told him i was cheering for him...i didnt quite notice his reaction, he was just nodding, then i realized, he knows english!!hehhehe

thats all...i just wanna share...its quite a long time ago but thats the only memory i have of him ---the experience i got when they were here...

--lie
    i just remember some thing..dat i had read in previous post in this forum where someone said KKK can speak english like rapper!!!hahhaha..so u should keep in mind!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by MINN_EROSS
    i just remember some thing..dat i had read in previous post in this forum where someone said KKK can speak english like rapper!!!hahhaha..so u should keep in mind!
    yeah, i forgot, i saw him having a conversation with kennevic asuncion (badminton player from the phils), i didnt think that vic knows how to speak malaysian so they might have been talking in english, it was a lively conversation...so i think they understand each other!

btw, sorry i misspelled kein keat's name in my previous post, i was in hurry to go back to school so i didnt check my post for typo errors...

--lie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by haifeng4ever
    Hi, nice to know that KKK also got fans from the Philippines. Glad that he's widely recognized. I already add you in friendster. Hope you approve my request. As for the suggestion for opening a yahoo group for KKK, that's a great idea. I will 100% support it. Tell me more details about that. now All the KKK's fans can gather together and talk about KKK all day long.
    thanks, im glad you like the idea, i was shocked there's a quick reply, we might have been online at the same time but i was about to log-out thats why i wasnt able to answer that day...and thanks also for the friend request from you in my friendster, but i dont know who are you from those who requested, whats your username there?thanks again i'll update all of you if the yahoogroup/list for kien keat push through...

to the other guys/gals who invied me in their friendster, thanks and i've already added you in my friends list...

for those who are willing to add me in their friendster, its lie_balino@yahoo.com i'll accept the invite as soon as possible thanks

-lie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

ok after a little investigation... i kinda know who are you from those who invited me in their friendster...hehehehe and i want you to know that i've just created the koo kien keat's yahoogroup/list...and i hope you could take a look...i'll post the yahoo address here so anyone who wants to join may know the yahooname...

to all: heres the instruction (the search is the only thing thats quite hard but once you're part of the group, access to the list and posting messages will be easy)

go to yahoo.com click on groups type the words: koo kien keat and you will see the group's list, click on the link and join the group,,,
    your membership would have to be approve so anyone 9if ever) who just like to ruin the group would not be allowed to join... thanks

--lie

ps...i'll give some more info the next time i'll log-in here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok guys for easier access...try this...go to this site..it will direct you straight fromt eh kkk ygroup...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/koo_kienkeat
    the official yahoogroup email address is koo_kienkeat@yahoogroups.com

so when you go to your yahoo mail, all you need is to type this address/receipient and your message will automatically be posted in the ygroup

thanks and once your a member, you could add photos etc...

see you there...wait for your membership confirmation..i wouldnt take long...

-lie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, everyone. Here's big news for KKK's fans. Plz log on to http://www.featherlite.com.my/main.htm if u're a huge fan of KKK. Currently no much people visit his website. So if you do like him, plz go there and support him. Got a lot of nice pics there. And he leave some msg there. (Mission accomplished. Bye)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, everyone. Here's big news for KKK's fans. Plz log on to http://www.featherlite.com.my/main.htm if u're a huge fan of KKK. Currently no much people visit his website. So if you do like him, plz go there and support him. Got a lot of nice pics there. And he leave some msg there. (Mission accomplished. Bye)
    thanks for d information...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the information...Please visit there often to show your support toward him..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kkkoo918@yahoo.com is his email right..??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ching293
    kkkoo918@yahoo.com is his email right..??
    Yup, in fact his friendster email is that one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone know... is he has myspace??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BTW, does anyone have a complete profile of him, till last year? I have an English assignment, about my favourite person, and i wannna do about KKK, but cant seem to find a profile or biodata about him... personal detalis only i found in previous threads....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

did kkk take any operation on his eyes? i know he was nearsightedness,
    or he takes contact lenses?

Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast