User Tag List

Page 29 of 60 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kkk reli so chubby when he was a baby..
    wanna pinch his face~~~~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ima90
    his friendster are too strict... huh... so tired to find his email address.....=(
    I got KKK's email addy on my phone!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BombaTwIsT
    did TBH also use that racket? might as well ask for Fu and Cai's while im here. sorry for being a little bit offtopic. >< im just curious.
    TBH used AT900 Tech

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heavyn91
    kkk reli so chubby when he was a baby..
    wanna pinch his face~~~~
    how many players do you want to pinch? at first is TBH, now KKK. unfair to TBH ler. i pinch TBH's face enough. not so greedy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These are some KKK pictures
    unfortunatly i don't have a file manager as i have two more better ones but i cnt give them to you as they exceed the forums max level
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is KKK behind the AE arena interviews etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some more random pictures some are LCW KKK or KBH or TBH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limbo88
    This is KKK behind the AE arena interviews etc.
    There were a lot of people beside them after they won - Including me.
    The one in green is you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yannie
    There were a lot of people beside them after they won - Including me.
    The one in green is you?
    Yes thats me he gave that top straight after there were loadz of them complaining

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes thats me he gave that top straight after there were loadz of them complaining
    of course he gave it to you, cuz he knows you.. other people are 'just' normal fans.. players always find a lot of excuses not to give their shirts out to fans..

yeah i remember.. there were a lot of people around them.. teammates, coaches, fans, press.. etc

after that i went to media centre with them.. they were being interviewed by mainly the malaysian press, plus me and another chinese girl.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yannie
    of course he gave it to you, cuz he knows you.. other people are 'just' normal fans.. players always find a lot of excuses not to give their shirts out to fans..

yeah i remember.. there were a lot of people around them.. teammates, coaches, fans, press.. etc

after that i went to media centre with them.. they were being interviewed by mainly the malaysian press, plus me and another chinese girl.
    Cool what did they say it was too easy the chinese just aren't good enough for our amazing young talent and we will win world championships lol no he only thought he was going to win just before the final, his exact words were last man standing gotta win, and he did lol he's so cool before a match

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool what did they say it was too easy the chinese just aren't good enough for our amazing young talent and we will win world championships lol no he only thought he was going to win just before the final, his exact words were last man standing gotta win, and he did lol he's so cool before a match
    well i just remember very clearly kkk said: i'm worried about my going bald, but a promise is a promise..

anyway, do you have more pics of all england? mind to post them in this thread? http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=41559

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From Yannie's respond, it seems you are making up stories shame on you !!!! Please be honest and get the facts right. From all the interview I have seen, KKK seems like a pretty humble guy so the statement you posted just conflict with his personality. Its great that u have an opinion but misquoting others for the sake of your fantasy is nothing but a foolish conduct. The next time before you post anything, please remember this comment. Remember what Rexy taught KKK/TBH, "Be Humble"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by USAfan
    From Yannie's respond, it seems you are making up stories shame on you !!!! Please be honest and get the facts right. From all the interview I have seen, KKK seems like a pretty humble guy so the statement you posted just conflict with his personality. Its great that u have an opinion but misquoting others for the sake of your fantasy is nothing but a foolish conduct. The next time before you post anything, please remember this comment. Remember what Rexy taught KKK/TBH, "Be Humble"
    if you read it again the first part is just a joke!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Koo a true blue Ipoh boy

By CLARA CHOOI

DESPITE his stardom and sudden on-slaught of media attention, badminton doubles hero Koo Kien Keat remains an “Ipoh boy” at heart.
    “The one thing I always miss about Ipoh is the food. In fact, if my training permits me, I’d love to come back here more often,” said the 22-year-old while tucking in at one of the city’s famous coffeeshops - Sin Yoon Loong – at Ipoh Old Town.
    Koo stopped by the coffeeshop recently for a snack with his parents before returning to Kuala Lumpur.
    The family enjoyed plates of white toast with kaya and butter, traditional Chinese cakes and white coffee.
    Daddy’s boy: Koo’s dad feeding him while (from left) Kien Yoon, mum and friend Joey Low look on at the coffeeshop recently.
    “The food here in Ipoh is somehow different. You can never get this kind of taste in KL,” said Koo.
    The now crew-cut ace said he was not a fan of fancy restaurants and preferred the city’s quaint little coffeeshops with its traditional wooden stools and marble-topped tables.

On how he feels about his sudden celebrity status, Koo shrugged and said: “I don’t really like the attention. After all, I’m just a usual guy like everyone else. The only reason I’m famous is because of my achievement.”

While eating, he had to stop and shake hands several times with strangers who wanted to congratulate him on his success.
    His family members, however, are taking it all in their stride.
    Koo's father Chiew Wah, 60, and mother Tan Pow Chean, 55, said they were not surprised that their son was receiving so much attention.
    “It’s okay. It’s expected. After all, my brother was always in the limelight while growing up because of his badminton successes,” said elder brother Kien Yoon, 31, who was a state badminton player. Koo and his partner Tan Boon Heong recently won the prestigious All-England and Swiss Open titles, climbing eight rungs to the 10th spot in the world rankings.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Koo Kien Kiat fans, plz come in...

http://kkkoofanclub.proboards89.com <--- kkk fan club
    come n join ya

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have just joined the fans club...Hope there are more KKK fans go there and talk about him..

Page 29 of 60 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast