User Tag List

Page 29 of 60 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Results 477 to 493 of 1014
  1. #477
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    78
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    kkk reli so chubby when he was a baby..
    wanna pinch his face~~~~

  2. #478
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    128
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ima90
    his friendster are too strict... huh... so tired to find his email address.....=(
    I got KKK's email addy on my phone!!!

  3. #479
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    128
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BombaTwIsT
    did TBH also use that racket? might as well ask for Fu and Cai's while im here. sorry for being a little bit offtopic. >< im just curious.
    TBH used AT900 Tech

  4. #480
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,210
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyn91
    kkk reli so chubby when he was a baby..
    wanna pinch his face~~~~
    how many players do you want to pinch? at first is TBH, now KKK. unfair to TBH ler. i pinch TBH's face enough. not so greedy.

  5. #481
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    128
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    These are some KKK pictures
    unfortunatly i don't have a file manager as i have two more better ones but i cnt give them to you as they exceed the forums max level
    Attached Images Attached Images      

  6. #482
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    128
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is KKK behind the AE arena interviews etc.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  7. #483
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    128
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Some more random pictures some are LCW KKK or KBH or TBH
    Attached Images Attached Images                    

  8. #484
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    China/Denmark
    Posts
    5,779
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limbo88
    This is KKK behind the AE arena interviews etc.
    There were a lot of people beside them after they won - Including me.
    The one in green is you?

  9. #485
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    128
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yannie
    There were a lot of people beside them after they won - Including me.
    The one in green is you?
    Yes thats me he gave that top straight after there were loadz of them complaining

  10. #486
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    China/Denmark
    Posts
    5,779
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limbo88
    Yes thats me he gave that top straight after there were loadz of them complaining
    of course he gave it to you, cuz he knows you.. other people are 'just' normal fans.. players always find a lot of excuses not to give their shirts out to fans..

    yeah i remember.. there were a lot of people around them.. teammates, coaches, fans, press.. etc

    after that i went to media centre with them.. they were being interviewed by mainly the malaysian press, plus me and another chinese girl.

  11. #487
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    128
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yannie
    of course he gave it to you, cuz he knows you.. other people are 'just' normal fans.. players always find a lot of excuses not to give their shirts out to fans..

    yeah i remember.. there were a lot of people around them.. teammates, coaches, fans, press.. etc

    after that i went to media centre with them.. they were being interviewed by mainly the malaysian press, plus me and another chinese girl.
    Cool what did they say it was too easy the chinese just aren't good enough for our amazing young talent and we will win world championships lol no he only thought he was going to win just before the final, his exact words were last man standing gotta win, and he did lol he's so cool before a match

  12. #488
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    China/Denmark
    Posts
    5,779
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limbo88
    Cool what did they say it was too easy the chinese just aren't good enough for our amazing young talent and we will win world championships lol no he only thought he was going to win just before the final, his exact words were last man standing gotta win, and he did lol he's so cool before a match
    well i just remember very clearly kkk said: i'm worried about my going bald, but a promise is a promise..

    anyway, do you have more pics of all england? mind to post them in this thread? http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=41559

  13. #489
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    188
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limbo88
    Cool what did they say it was too easy the chinese just aren't good enough for our amazing young talent and we will win world championships lol no he only thought he was going to win just before the final, his exact words were last man standing gotta win, and he did lol he's so cool before a match
    From Yannie's respond, it seems you are making up stories shame on you !!!! Please be honest and get the facts right. From all the interview I have seen, KKK seems like a pretty humble guy so the statement you posted just conflict with his personality. Its great that u have an opinion but misquoting others for the sake of your fantasy is nothing but a foolish conduct. The next time before you post anything, please remember this comment. Remember what Rexy taught KKK/TBH, "Be Humble"

  14. #490
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    128
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USAfan
    From Yannie's respond, it seems you are making up stories shame on you !!!! Please be honest and get the facts right. From all the interview I have seen, KKK seems like a pretty humble guy so the statement you posted just conflict with his personality. Its great that u have an opinion but misquoting others for the sake of your fantasy is nothing but a foolish conduct. The next time before you post anything, please remember this comment. Remember what Rexy taught KKK/TBH, "Be Humble"
    if you read it again the first part is just a joke!!!

  15. #491
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,238
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Koo a true blue Ipoh boy

    By CLARA CHOOI

    DESPITE his stardom and sudden on-slaught of media attention, badminton doubles hero Koo Kien Keat remains an “Ipoh boy” at heart.
    “The one thing I always miss about Ipoh is the food. In fact, if my training permits me, I’d love to come back here more often,” said the 22-year-old while tucking in at one of the city’s famous coffeeshops - Sin Yoon Loong – at Ipoh Old Town.
    Koo stopped by the coffeeshop recently for a snack with his parents before returning to Kuala Lumpur.
    The family enjoyed plates of white toast with kaya and butter, traditional Chinese cakes and white coffee.
    Daddy’s boy: Koo’s dad feeding him while (from left) Kien Yoon, mum and friend Joey Low look on at the coffeeshop recently.
    “The food here in Ipoh is somehow different. You can never get this kind of taste in KL,” said Koo.
    The now crew-cut ace said he was not a fan of fancy restaurants and preferred the city’s quaint little coffeeshops with its traditional wooden stools and marble-topped tables.

    On how he feels about his sudden celebrity status, Koo shrugged and said: “I don’t really like the attention. After all, I’m just a usual guy like everyone else. The only reason I’m famous is because of my achievement.”

    While eating, he had to stop and shake hands several times with strangers who wanted to congratulate him on his success.
    His family members, however, are taking it all in their stride.
    Koo's father Chiew Wah, 60, and mother Tan Pow Chean, 55, said they were not surprised that their son was receiving so much attention.
    “It’s okay. It’s expected. After all, my brother was always in the limelight while growing up because of his badminton successes,” said elder brother Kien Yoon, 31, who was a state badminton player. Koo and his partner Tan Boon Heong recently won the prestigious All-England and Swiss Open titles, climbing eight rungs to the 10th spot in the world rankings.

  16. #492
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    4,976
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Koo Kien Kiat fans, plz come in...

    http://kkkoofanclub.proboards89.com <--- kkk fan club
    come n join ya

  17. #493
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    5,140
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have just joined the fans club...Hope there are more KKK fans go there and talk about him..

Page 29 of 60 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Koo Kien Keat's PICTURES
    By hara^kazuko in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 45
    : 08-25-2006, 08:51 AM
  2. About Koo Kien Keat 2
    By libratwins in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 9
    : 08-21-2006, 11:24 AM
  3. About Koo Kien Keat
    By libratwins in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 177
    : 08-21-2006, 05:00 AM
  4. Koo Kien Keat Granted For Amn
    By soulberry in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 6
    : 06-30-2006, 08:32 AM
  5. Koo Kien Keat
    By chibe_K in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 419
    : 05-19-2006, 11:02 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •