Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

aiyo, anyway, thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As i feel that attend course being a coach is useless. My father is a very famous coach in Penang and Malaysia. He did not attend any classes and no cert. Everything just create by himselve. Since 1986, my father come back to badminton life, so many Malaysia teenager champion he has built up for the country. But only 2 national player you guy know,
    1. Lee Chong Wei
    2. Chin Ee Hui (Malaysia top woman double)
    More than a dozen of good player been chosen, and only this 2 shown up in world.
    now, still has 7 in the national training, whether they show up in world ranking or not, still unknown.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by elvinteh View Post
    As i feel that attend course being a coach is useless. My father is a very famous coach in Penang and Malaysia. He did not attend any classes and no cert. Everything just create by himselve. Since 1986, my father come back to badminton life, so many Malaysia teenager champion he has built up for the country. But only 2 national player you guy know,
    1. Lee Chong Wei
    2. Chin Ee Hui (Malaysia top woman double)
    More than a dozen of good player been chosen, and only this 2 shown up in world.
    now, still has 7 in the national training, whether they show up in world ranking or not, still unknown.
    to be fair. coach attending course is not everything. but its not useless either. if its useless, then y u do u think almost all reputable coach hold a level 3 cert? have u personaly attended the course to get the cert? Quoting ""i feel that attend course being a coach is useless. My father is a very famous coach in Penang and Malaysia. He did not attend any classes and no cert"" . do u know how many ppl u had offended trough this statement? not only in badminton, also apply to other sport i.e squash soccer etc etc. coz in malaysia sport science cert apply to almost all sport.imagine if i say driving license is useless to me because i already know how to drive. why the hack i need the license.lol.no doubt ur father have full respect from me, but apart from ur father, theres also sucessfull coach with highest level "level 3 " cert in malaysia did u know that? father of the rising star zulfadli sidek is on if the level 3 holder in malaysia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

malaysia19, thank you for that on behalf of all of us who have gone through getting the cert.....

Actually, Malaysian sports went sports science only in year 2005, that is the first batch, Dato Misbun, Razif even Rexy had the first Level 2 Badminton Specific & Sport Science Specific. I was the second batch 2 months later (Level 1). Till now there are more than 7,000 level 1 coaches in our country, correct me if I am wrong.
    So you see - if we assumed in year 2006, those 'sports science coaches' start the 'new' scientific training on player aged 10, probably we will see them only in year 2014 when they are 18! Then we will see the difference - old methods of no cert-hard work-good experience coaches versus the new bred!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    malaysia19, thank you for that on behalf of all of us who have gone through getting the cert.....

Actually, Malaysian sports went sports science only in year 2005, that is the first batch, Dato Misbun, Razif even Rexy had the first Level 2 Badminton Specific & Sport Science Specific. I was the second batch 2 months later (Level 1). Till now there are more than 7,000 level 1 coaches in our country, correct me if I am wrong.
    So you see - if we assumed in year 2006, those 'sports science coaches' start the 'new' scientific training on player aged 10, probably we will see them only in year 2014 when they are 18! Then we will see the difference - old methods of no cert-hard work-good experience coaches versus the new bred!
    well said mate.. very well said.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

malaysian19, can u advise me on what to do to improve my stamina/endurance????i don't really get out of breath but i will get tired and have no more energy to move around the court and to a lesser extent execute shots. what exercises should i do to overcome this problem my coach is not with me now so he can't help.

well my coach has a level 1 cert and he studies sports science and it really does come in handy though being a state player also helps. experience and sport science
    Last edited by alwayslolzzz; 12-18-2009 at 12:37 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2