Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default interested

i haven't played regularly for years but yes, i'm interested

Quote Originally Posted by smashndrop View Post
    To anyone who is in the North Sacramento area. After relocating here from Boston 3 months ago, I have only been to two clubs. One at UC Davis and another at CSUS. I believe there's one held at Folsom Middle School but that's a drive for me.

I was playing/training very regularly in Boston and I miss that opportunity here in Sacramento. I find that all the higher level clubs are in the Bay Area and I plan to be an advocate to raise the level of badminton in Sacramento.

During the next two weeks or so, I'm going to put together a plan to start a club in North Natomas area where I live. I believe this area will continue to grow and will be a good place to set up a formal club.

If you are a player, enthusiast, or coach, and would like to help establish a new club, please reply or send me a private msg with your name and email. I'd like to see if I can first get hold of a location.

Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any progress with the badminton club?
    SF bay area has quite a few gyms open every day, but sacramento ,None!!
    It is so sad that this wonderful sport isn't popular here at all, I always want to
    kick my kids out of home and away from TV and Game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fully Dedicated Badminton Gym is opening soon in Sac area. Come and play!!!=D

Hey fellow-badminton enthusiasts,
    I wish I caught this thread earlier, but it's never too late to share the good news. There's a fully dedicated badminton facility opening right off of highway-50 at Sunrise in Rancho. It'll have professional flooring, lights, and goodies so you can enjoy the ultimate badminton experience. We are still working on the built-out now and hope to be done by mid-December. Follow our progress at http://www.facebook.com/NCBadminton.
    cheers, NCBC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just moved to the Citrus Heights, looking forward to your opening! Can't wait!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sacramento area badminton fans, NorCalBadminton (NCBC) is totally open 7-days. Check it out at www.NorCalBadminton.com and http://www.facebook.com/NCBadminton . Yes!!! You can play badminton with your friends and family anytime you want...whenever you want. You do not have to wait for open gym. How cool is that?
    cheers, NCBC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting..there's a new club. I posted this originally in 2007. We have since moved back to Boston due to the lack of badminton clubs. Not really...we moved back due to family needs. I'm sure you'll find quite a bit of interest there mainly from the Sacramento State and UC Davis colleges. Good Luck!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3