User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 19
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    JB
    Posts
    329
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default I was at ABC today

    1) parking HUGE problem. lots of "petugas" or officials.. but most seem to more fond of talking than manning the traffic problem. as a result...even today.. parking was a problwm. and coming out form the parking lot was a problem due to people parking on double yellow line. just imagine what would happen the next few days.

    2) tickets were sold.. at a make shift counter at the main entrance of the stadium. when i was there at 1pm// no fixtures and draws were up. I asked around.. those ppl with "official" tags. most just said "tak tahu"


    3) and ... those going to watch./.. try not drinking too much liquid. toilet stinks like HELL!!

    4) The spectator.. j\however were jovial. which make the atmosphere a lot more interesting were even supporting the underdogs like kazhasthan and iraq players. nice atmosphere... but lousy and dirty venue.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    5,140
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey...You went today..I have bought the quater,semis and final tickets...So,will go on Friday, Saturday and Sunday...Will you be there???Hopefully the traffic problem will be okay...I think i have to go early..Ha..Thank you for all your information...The stadium sound quite bad...

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    London & Penang
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kktan
    1) parking HUGE problem. lots of "petugas" or officials.. but most seem to more fond of talking than manning the traffic problem. as a result...even today.. parking was a problwm. and coming out form the parking lot was a problem due to people parking on double yellow line. just imagine what would happen the next few days.

    2) tickets were sold.. at a make shift counter at the main entrance of the stadium. when i was there at 1pm// no fixtures and draws were up. I asked around.. those ppl with "official" tags. most just said "tak tahu"


    3) and ... those going to watch./.. try not drinking too much liquid. toilet stinks like HELL!!

    4) The spectator.. j\however were jovial. which make the atmosphere a lot more interesting were even supporting the underdogs like kazhasthan and iraq players. nice atmosphere... but lousy and dirty venue.
    hahahaha .... typical!

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Bahrain
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    can u tell me if the bahrainies(BRN) qualified please..either in MS or MD

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    PJ, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,392
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kktan
    1) parking HUGE problem. lots of "petugas" or officials.. but most seem to more fond of talking than manning the traffic problem. as a result...even today.. parking was a problwm. and coming out form the parking lot was a problem due to people parking on double yellow line. just imagine what would happen the next few days.

    2) tickets were sold.. at a make shift counter at the main entrance of the stadium. when i was there at 1pm// no fixtures and draws were up. I asked around.. those ppl with "official" tags. most just said "tak tahu"


    3) and ... those going to watch./.. try not drinking too much liquid. toilet stinks like HELL!!

    4) The spectator.. j\however were jovial. which make the atmosphere a lot more interesting were even supporting the underdogs like kazhasthan and iraq players. nice atmosphere... but lousy and dirty venue.
    LOL !! You dare to post here, The Whole World know now, better run off, wahaha~~ They are there to Win Title only, not becoming a Good Host ! ! But if cannot win, then ALL LOSE Bad Host & Bad Players . . .

  6. #6
    Regular Member ignatio103's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    selangor
    Posts
    268
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default malaysia bole ka tak b?ole

    wonder why m`sia always wish to host every damm
    competition.......footbal even olympics...
    Then the tv always showing footbal game from all over the world...yet the game m`sis excels in is shown.....NOTHING! Champion who?
    When given the right to host the organiser has no brain to look into
    public needs...toilet+parking+traffic controls .
    Then the petugas acts unprofessionally without pride n honour leaving bad impressions....RIGHT ON...boleh....bole bole...but wot?
    Pls games has changed needs has changes...

  7. #7
    Regular Member Loh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore Also Can
    Posts
    12,726
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi kktan and Jesicca

    A few of us from Singapore (including Malaysians) intend to watch the Semis and Finals. Do you think there is any problem getting tickets?

    Had problem getting the results of yesterday's qualifying rounds from the website. Anybody can help?

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,754
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loh
    Hi kktan and Jesicca

    A few of us from Singapore (including Malaysians) intend to watch the Semis and Finals. Do you think there is any problem getting tickets?

    Had problem getting the results of yesterday's qualifying rounds from the website. Anybody can help?
    Go early and you should get tickets.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    JB
    Posts
    329
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica
    Hey...You went today..I have bought the quater,semis and final tickets...So,will go on Friday, Saturday and Sunday...Will you be there???Hopefully the traffic problem will be okay...I think i have to go early..Ha..Thank you for all your information...The stadium sound quite bad...
    i only bought the final tickets. confirmed going on sunday.

    not sure if i can make it on friday and sat. but i will be supporting our doubles on thurs at 1pm and 9pm. sms... maybe we can meet at stadium.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    JB
    Posts
    329
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatby
    LOL !! You dare to post here, The Whole World know now, better run off, wahaha~~ They are there to Win Title only, not becoming a Good Host ! ! But if cannot win, then ALL LOSE Bad Host & Bad Players . . .
    it is the truth. i was stuck for 15 minutes becuse someone a trailer beside the road. IMAGINE THAT!!!! a TRAILER!!!. the driver went inside to watch the matches.. and outside,, everyone could not get out.

    and the venue is just DIRTY!! the plastics seats are stained. the floors.. look like unwashed. when i reached home. shower was the first thing on my mind.


    but the spectator was very friendly!!! and in jovial mood.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    JB
    Posts
    329
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loh
    Hi kktan and Jesicca

    A few of us from Singapore (including Malaysians) intend to watch the Semis and Finals. Do you think there is any problem getting tickets?

    Had problem getting the results of yesterday's qualifying rounds from the website. Anybody can help?
    LOh... oi hope you get this on time. i can help you all buy tickets.. for anyday. i am going to watch on thursday. at this rate,.. the final should be a full house. better buy early. i also pm u my sing number.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatby
    LOL !! You dare to post here, The Whole World know now, better run off, wahaha~~ They are there to Win Title only, not becoming a Good Host ! ! But if cannot win, then ALL LOSE Bad Host & Bad Players . . .
    LOL, yes, that was a vivid and aromatic review

  13. #13
    Regular Member Loh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore Also Can
    Posts
    12,726
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kktan
    LOh... oi hope you get this on time. i can help you all buy tickets.. for anyday. i am going to watch on thursday. at this rate,.. the final should be a full house. better buy early. i also pm u my sing number.
    First of all, thanks for your kind offer. With the Malaysian players faring so well in the first round, more will want to watch and support them. At this rate we will have no chance to get tickets on the spot.

    Need to get confirmation from my new found friends who wish to attend.
    Will PM you.

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    5,140
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey...KKTan...Not going today???Maybe we can meet each other...I will definetely be there from friday...Hopefully can see you all..Sigh...Have to go alone since all my friends are not free..

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    PJ, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,392
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So envy ! ! ! You all making me feel like flying back also, since im staying in johor, feel itchy to go back now ! ! ! Argh, GOD ! !

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    JB
    Posts
    329
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    fly back lar.

    life is short. dun hesitate. otheriwse wasted.

    btw.. can pm me ur number jessica.

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Penang, Malaysia
    Posts
    2,550
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah limited seats available, stadium not big.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for a game at SBH today.. Anyone?
    By lookeong in forum Singapore
    Replies: 0
    : 12-24-2011, 09:23 PM
  2. One court 7-8pm today at CCK, 2nd Sep.
    By tank2008 in forum Singapore
    Replies: 0
    : 09-02-2010, 04:18 AM
  3. Hi~ Any result of today?
    By kemana in forum Indonesia Open 2006 / Philippine Open 2006
    Replies: 55
    : 06-01-2006, 01:07 AM
  4. I am getting a new car today!!
    By bluejeff in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 42
    : 06-21-2004, 11:56 PM
  5. xie and huang's b'day today!!!
    By - 73* - in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 1
    : 01-08-2004, 10:08 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •