Cab21/Cab21(Special) vs Cab23

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Telaga, Dec 23, 2001.

1. Telaga

Telaga Guest

I've been spending the last 4 weeks reading the discussion & review, and found them very useful and informative.

I’m considering to buy either Cab21/Cab21(Special) or Cab23, and would appreciate quick and short response from all which Cab version is better?
    FYI, I’ve read in the review section both Cab21 and Cab23, but cannot tell the different between the two. I aware that Cab23 got MPF.

At the moment, I’m using Cab9 (old version with T-join) strung at 23lbs with a Yonex BG-65 and like it.

2. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

Cab 21! Tried and tested. Dont buy 21 Special.It is kind of lighter and i dont get that Feel That u can get from teh Sp.

As to cab 23 i have had the oppurtunity to play only for abt a 7 point Doubles game with kids. So i was not required to smash or do anything much.

I would still safely place my bet on a Cab 21Sp. It is very cheap too. so ..

3. shaun

shaun Regular Member

Theatre boy!!
    i like the cab23, never tried the cab21.
    so obviously, my opinion is USELESS! ask someone who has tried both :D

4. Telaga

Telaga Guest

Thanks Yogi and Shaun for your reply.. really appreciate your comments..

Anyway, the reason I asked is that now I'm studying in the UK.. Recently, I started to play badminton again after 6 years.. and found a lots of expensive badminton racket here..
    Thus, for my limited budget.. I asked my friend (who is on holiday in Malaysia) to buy me one.. I gave him GBP60 = RM330..

5. kaushik

kaushik Regular Member

RM 330 is a lot. U can buy Cab22 sp(i bought one from KL) and love it. u can get
    carlton ab2000 and ab900 as well for that money from KL. i have tried the cab21 and it felt good. it felt head heavy compared to the cab22 that i have(i think they are both 2U rackets). i have not tried the cab23. if ur friend is going to kuching or penang etc..they are even cheaper. iam not from malaysia but have friends there.