Racquet broke! Need new or second-hand one in Malaysia.

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by cfwhy, Apr 14, 2007.

1. cfwhy

cfwhy New Member

I was using an old Carbonex 8 Tour SP with 20 lbs of BG65. I smashed with it and broke ...:crying:
    Now I really need a new one...with about the same specs like my old. Used to it.
    With a budget lower than RM 100 what can I buy? Anyone got a second-hand one like this one? Or can anyone recommend me to a shop in KL? I heard Pertama Complex has lots of selections. I need one with durability though. Btw, I'm an intermediate player and play mostly doubles....moving on to singles though....

2. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

yeah, go to pertama complex, they have the widest selection with the most competitive prices. rm100 is not a big budget though, there won't be many yonex racquets in that range, i would suggest going for other brands if you planning to stick to that budget, namely apacs/proace/etc.

3. cfwhy

cfwhy New Member

I've found a place selling Fleet racquets with packages of a bag,string, and grip as well for RM 140. There are a great range of them but I'm not too sure about Fleet brand....anyone knows anything about Fleet?

4. nicexerin

nicexerin Regular Member

Computer Engineering Student, University Technolog
    Fleet is okay. just buy them if you want to save money

5. coolhandluke

coolhandluke Regular Member

If you want to save money, don't buy a racquet. It works all the time. See, I can contribute to "old" threads too. :p

6. nicexerin

nicexerin Regular Member

Computer Engineering Student, University Technolog
    agree. haha just borrow racket from your partner or your friends. you can save lots of money. :D