Niiro13!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Niiro13, Apr 21, 2007.

1. Niiro13

Niiro13 Regular Member

Hii!
    Badminton fan. lol. Senior in High school. Played since I was very young, but sparingly. Got back to it recently. I'm better with doubles, however I feel bad whenever I play, because I treat doubles as "Singles with a backup". Singles I like to play, but sometimes I need that backup for the back (reason explained below)

Currently, I am in a private club, since the only public club within about an hour's drive is a club that everyone I know goes to. So I have private.

High school, so for us, it is girls only, so i cannot join that.

Other than that, I also do a lot of manipulation of objects with my hands like cards, coins, cup stacking, etc. Which is probably why trick shots aren't too difficult.

Never really tried my hardest when playing. (which is why I win some, and lose a little more to the better players). Never found the motivation to use up my energy diving for the shuttle when needed. I probably could be even better if I did, though.

Currently, my new racket is a Yonex Nanospeed 9000 X, BG-65, but I am not sure if it is real. It's okay, since it's my first non recreational racket, so it feels so light and I like it a lot. (which must mean if it is fake, then the real one is amazing)

2. D-man2005

D-man2005 Regular Member

Welcome

Welcome to Badminton Central,

Hope your Nano 9000 isn't a fake. Post some pictures and let the experts decide.

Cheers,

D-Man