Results 1 to 3 of 3
04-22-2007, 08:36 PM #1
Collingwood Suburb, Melbourne, Australia
Melbourne Overseas Vietnamese Student Association (MOVSA)'s Badminton Club welcomes everyone to join our Badminton Social Sessions:
Every Sunday from 12.00 (noon) - 2.00pm
$8 per session (2hours)
6 courts available, shuttles are provided
no more than 30 players per session (recent about 20 players)
all beginers, intermediate and advanced players are welcome
Collingwood College Gym
Corner Cromwell St and McCutcheon Way
Victoria AUSTRALIA 3066
Melway Reference Map 2C, G9
Melway Map 44, D5
1) The Hurstbridge, Epping train lines stopping at Collingwood Station is connected via an overpass.
2) The College is just a short walk from Smith St with trams No. 86 from the Burke St.
3) Hoddle St buses from St Kilda to Northcote stop on the eastern side of the College.
4) Johnston St. buses link Bulleen, Kew, Carlton and the City.
5) Doncaster bus services are available from Gipps St.
Tony Nguyen 04 0188 6357
Khoa 0423 259622
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
04-29-2007, 11:30 PM #2
If you cannot find the way to go there, please call Tony 0401886357 once you get Collingwood station or around there. I will pick you up.
06-22-2008, 09:10 AM #3
Are these sessions still on?
By GRObFURSt in forum Australia / New ZealandReplies: 67: 12-23-2009, 11:14 AM
By lemonxtea in forum IntroductionReplies: 5: 09-08-2009, 10:23 AM
By antoglynn in forum IntroductionReplies: 6: 03-15-2009, 06:47 AM
By cintamami in forum Market PlaceReplies: 10: 03-20-2005, 06:47 PM
By jeetz_2 in forum Australia / New ZealandReplies: 9: 06-24-2002, 09:23 PM