Black Knight PC-V60/65

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Burger_King, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Burger_King

Burger_King Regular Member

nothing at the moment
    Anyone had experince with a Black Knight PC-V60/65. I just wana know if its head heavy or even balanced or head light and what you thought of it. Thanks.:D:cool::D:cool:

2. TonyWdq

TonyWdq Regular Member

Software
    said to be even balanced but feels like headlight

my experience on it is:
    med stiff
    good for defense
    consistent on everyshot thought not perfect
    quick through air
    not quite solid enough on big hits

3. treilanin

treilanin Regular Member

I currently use a PCV-65 on and off and agree with TonyWdq's comments. To give you some background, I am a probably an Intermediate or low intermediate player. These are my thoughts on the racket strung with BG-70 Pro at 22 lbs :

- Very light racket a 4U maybe even 5U equivalent racket in weight
    - Very easy to move around for defense due to the light weight
    - It has a very nice feel for control shots
    - Have better control on clears
    - Not as solid for smashes as my Cab 25 (this could be more about technique)

All in all I am happy with the racket, however I still have a ways to go to use it properly. I had previously used rackets like the Iso 75 VF, Cab 21 and Cab 25 which were all 2U rackets balanced to slightly head heavy rackets. Playing with a head light racket is definitely an adjustment that I am still working on.

4. faiyazk

faiyazk Regular Member

I enjoyed playing with it! still do lol. Lightweight racket with a pretty even balance, it came with ashaway powerguts, hit solid IMO.
    Even tho my main racket in a ns-2000 i always felt i smashed better with my v65. just more control perhaps due to the head shape. loved it. effortless clears and very easy to maneuver for defense.

All this from my own experience