User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phibian
    I'll probably be there next Monday also. By the way, rallying against you and your friend was good practice for my footwork. Thanks!
    i haven't practice almost for two years, lol, it was really a good practice, sore full next few days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Break-My-String
    If you are planning for the WA Open, pending on which events you're planning to play, your "visit to Vancouver" might turn out to be a direct flight to Washington State USA rather than a drive-through of Hongcouver .

If you are serious about playing in the WA Open, or planning to drive down, PM me cause I am co-ord the hotel reservations for my group.

Cheers!
    Hi, thanxs for all the replies to my post Break My String, ....guess I can't go to WA Open because like you said it might turn out to be a Washington State trip instead of " Hongcouver " trip. Driving down going to be sore but oh well it's worth the trip to eat good FOOD! Miss the 11bucks Westjet deal....boy should have bookmark that website as my homepage. BTW where is Roundhouse and is there drop ins?
    Last edited by g0dblissyou; 04-28-2007 at 09:54 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Roundhouse is near the GM Place/ Stadium. It's not next door, but a 20~25min walk from Stadium Skytrain station.

http://www.roundhouse.ca/index.php?m...age&PAGE_id=18

They do have drop-ins, but they fill up pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by g0dblissyou
    Hi, thanxs for all the replies to my post Break My String, ....guess I can't go to WA Open because like you said it might turn out to be a Washington State trip instead of " Hongcouver " trip. Driving down going to be sore but oh well it's worth the trip to eat good FOOD! Miss the 11bucks Westjet deal....boy should have bookmark that website as my homepage. BTW where is Roundhouse and is there drop ins?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2